SOOOOOOOOO NEW YAAWK CITY, I GOT A SERIOUS QUESTION TO ASK Y'ALL B, WORD TO MUVA!

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2013 in AKA Donkey
Well after most of the people in y'all city lost it over a line that flew over their heads from K dot. I can't help but to wonder why NOT ONE SINGLE NEW YAAWKA hasn't even whispered one single word about MR CEE aka THE FINISHER!!!. I mean new yaawkas are known for calling everybody soft, ? , ? , weirdos etc etc. Y'all supposed to be the thoroughest, the gaawds, hard body, and always keeps it real B. Big tuff new yaawkas, what's good with this shun? Y'all been real quiet out there since this happened.
MrCee.jpg

(Shots out to mase)

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody in ny said he was ? . ? is there to say? Its mr. Cee b. "Mr. Cee? Yea son is ? as ? " that's all you heard and kept it moving.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh... i m not american and i knew it for years...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty sure there is ? people where T/s is from.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2013
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Everybody in ny said he was ? . ? is there to say? Its mr. Cee b. "Mr. Cee? Yea son is ? as ? " that's all you heard and kept it moving.
    LOL why y'all so passive aggressive all of a sudden? So ? go off the deep end when a man uses a "metaphor" for being the "king of new yaawk". But a man/major figure of new yaawk hip hop comes out(pun intended) as the queen of new yaawk and nothing is said?

1st time ever the gawds are silent............. I guess them country ? was right..........new yaawk is dead. No doubt, you guys are the laughing stock right about now lol. Right after this ? all the k dot responses stopped too. Haven't heard a peep out of papoose anymore. If this would have been dre, pac, kanye or scarface y'all would been wilding shun, word to muva, straight up!! Y'all would bring it up anytime y'all felt like ? on other coast again. The southern jokes(y'all main targets) from y'all on here have also stopped too.

This is what I think is going on with y'all after all of the smack y'all talked.
    rapper-mase-trapped-in-closet.jpg

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at that 1988 slang
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like your overly eager to discuss a ? dj that everyone already spoke of.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2013
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    more passive aggressiveness this is weird.

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed that whole Mr. Cee fiasco.

He some kinda ? ?
  • dwade206
    Options

...and its weird you created a thread to discuss a ? dj.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options

This reverse psychology doesn't work when ? and females use it. It doesn't work when straight people use it either, stop with the reaching shun, stop it 5. lol this post just proves my point shun. Normally you(and uva new yaawkas) come in threads real grimy like going at ? necks. But this is a completely different approach from you.........

Like I said, if this was from another region y'all would be going in(no mr cee). Y'all ? feelings is hurt lol. This is the second 9/11 to y'all, keep it 3 hunna.
  • dwade206
    Options

This reverse psychology doesn't work when ? and females use it. It doesn't work when straight people use it either, stop with the reaching shun, stop it 5. lol this post just proves my point shun. Normally you(and uva new yaawkas) come in threads real grimy like going at ? necks. But this is a completely different approach from you.........

Like I said, if this was from another region y'all would be going in(no mr cee). Y'all ? feelings is hurt lol. This is the second 9/11 to y'all, keep it 3 hunna.

...there should really be a pause button for your closet ? ass
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2013
    Options

...there should really be a pause button for your closet ? ass
    ? is this weak ass ? ? Strike 3, lol yep, new yaawk is dead smh.

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima need more of yall yankees to address this sitchiation. This hypocrisy and shookness must be addressed.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    U can tell everyone who is from NY just from the reactions lol
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well after most of the people in y'all city lost it over a line that flew over their heads from K dot. ]

i don't know any new yorkers that actually cared about that line...in fact even most ny rappers didn't do/say anything and the radio was dickriding kendrick

*notfrom new york btw
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Well after most of the people in y'all city lost it over a line that flew over their heads from K dot. I can't help but to wonder why NOT ONE SINGLE NEW YAAWKA hasn't even whispered one single word about MR CEE aka THE FINISHER!!!. I mean new yaawkas are known for calling everybody soft, ? , ? , weirdos etc etc. Y'all supposed to be the thoroughest, the gaawds, hard body, and always keeps it real B. Big tuff new yaawkas, what's good with this shun? Y'all been real quiet out there since this happened.
    MrCee.jpg

(Shots out to mase)

What would you have us do? Hog tie him, drag him to the middle of Times Square, put a hand gun to his head and blow his brains out?! :-/
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? must be jealous that that ? was in our city and not his. ? we don't breed him here, aren't Yall the first to accept ? marriage though?
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Matterfact wasn't Pac born in Harlem and raised in cali?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrCee.jpg

(Shots out to mase)

What would you have us do? Hog tie him, drag him to the middle of Times Square, put a hand gun to his head and blow his brains out?! :-/

well, according to your screen name that's what would happen in Jamaica not in the u.s. though. homosexuals have protection in the states. years ago in college from a classmate I heard they don't play that in south America.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Technically k dot can call himself king of ny and pass the subliminal ether of Pac being from NY.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? ruined the Toad Style for good.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    LOL why y'all so passive aggressive all of a sudden? So ? go off the deep end when a man uses a "metaphor" for being the "king of new yaawk". But a man/major figure of new yaawk hip hop comes out(pun intended) as the queen of new yaawk and nothing is said?

1st time ever the gawds are silent............. I guess them country ? was right..........new yaawk is dead. No doubt, you guys are the laughing stock right about now lol. Right after this ? all the k dot responses stopped too. Haven't heard a peep out of papoose anymore. If this would have been dre, pac, kanye or scarface y'all would been wilding shun, word to muva, straight up!! Y'all would bring it up anytime y'all felt like ? on other coast again. The southern jokes(y'all main targets) from y'all on here have also stopped too.

This is what I think is going on with y'all after all of the smack y'all talked.
    rapper-mase-trapped-in-closet.jpg

Hilarious.

For me it's not even really about Mr. Cee.

It's about New Yorkers contradicting themselves by what they say and, more importantly......what they don't say.