Are the NE Patriots gonna creep up on the NFL once again...

Options
2»

Comments

• plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same Ol Pats (12+ wins)
    I say they win 12 + again. You never really know though. People were ready to hand the 49ers the ring after week 1. Lets see after week 8.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh in between.. lose to the really good teams but beat the teams they're suppose to beat (10-6 or 11-5 this season ish)
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    I hate these ? more than the ? 's.

When they come to Cincinnatti they gone get that work....temp service.

pharrel.gif
  • S2J
    Options
    Meh in between.. lose to the really good teams but beat the teams they're suppose to beat (10-6 or 11-5 this season ish)
    11-5

Definite L's
    @ Falcons
    @Bengals
    vs. Broncos
    @Texans

Potential L's
    @Dolphins
    @Ravens

Brady's numbers are mediocre, them recievers are ass, but the D looks good. Regardless of how good they are reg season i have zero faith in them playoffs. They not beatin a quality team on the road with that lack of firepower.
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pats started off 1-2 or some ? last year and everyone was ready to throw dirt on the belichick/brady era, and look what happened

• S2J
    Options
    Its crazy the paralells between the Pats and the Spurs
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same Ol Pats (12+ wins)
    12-4 looking about right.. Superbowl bound mark my words b
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same Ol Pats (12+ wins)
    Lol @ all the hate and feelings in this thread smh
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Same Ol Pats (12+ wins)
    S2J wrote: »
    11-5

Definite L's
    @ Falcons
    @Bengals
    vs. Broncos
    @Texans

Potential L's
    @Dolphins
    @Ravens

Brady's numbers are mediocre, them recievers are ass, but the D looks good. Regardless of how good they are reg season i have zero faith in them playoffs. They not beatin a quality team on the road with that lack of firepower.

SMH...

Bradyhanging.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Brady is doing a whole lot with an average team. That man on a mission for ring number 4
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Theres one more game but I hope we win. I feel like these Patriots can beat any team but also have enough holes to lose to a good team like The Chiefs. I also thought they would be 11-5. Lets see with one more game left.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You gotta respect what this team has done this year.. most would have been playing for a draft pick
  • S2J
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    11-5

Definite L's
    @ Falcons
    @Bengals
    vs. Broncos
    @Texans

Potential L's
    @Dolphins
    @Ravens

SMH...

Bradyhanging.gif

A6_Af0nCUAEZ2k-.jpg