So Teyanna Taylor Has Beef With Rihanna on Twitter

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2013 in The Powder Room
teyana_taylor_with_rihanna_QkHkP5l.sized.jpg

G.O.O.D Music's Teyana Taylor and Rihanna have sparked one of the most unexpected must-read Twitter beefs this week by going after one another's necks over videos.

Taylor appeared to catch feelings toward a clip RiRi posted onto her Twitter page and did not hesitate to strike.

"Don't play wit me @rihanna ? all this industry sh*t, YOU & I know each other VERY well. Throwing subs 4 wat? u got my #, don't show off.," she tweeted Tuesday (September 24).

"y'all could bully everybody else & get away wit that sh*t but that sh*t ain't gone work ova here. so y'all could miss me with that NAVY sh*t"

"i sing caught in the rapture on IG then she posts her boy singing the same song, the same part, with curly hair and a snap back??? #PETTY"

"petty is petty and shade is shade, b*tch knew what the f*ck she was doing."
"WHY IS THE NAVY LETTIN MY "IRRELEVANT" A** GET THEM SO UPSET? YOU MAD OR NAH? MATTER FACT HOW DID YALL FIND MY "IRRELEVENT" TWITTERPAGE? LOL" (Teyana Taylor's Twitter)

RiRi resorted to throwing out subliminal disses aimed at Teyana's head.

"Screaming in an empty room! #dontfeedtheanimals"

""@RihannaNavyRD: LOOOOOL ´´Rih´´ is trending Topic #Worldwide" #NAVY"

"I hate broke b*tches" (Rihanna's Twitter)

Instead of letting everything die down, Taylor continued to go off on RiRi.

"I'm done on this twitter sh*t. When y'all b*tches see me POP OFF. @mforde11 @rihanna"

"Don't let twitter get you F*CKED UP!!!!"

"Melissa & Robyn never been about that life. Them b*tchces know wassuppp!"

"F*ck hashtags & retweets n*gga, 140 characters in these streets n*gga.- HOV"

"Sh*t I Hate Broke B*tches Too."

"Let me stop y'all know RiRi punk a** be pressing charges ???????????? #IDontWannaGoToCourt

#FuckItGottaBudget4TheLawyerTho Rozay voice!"
"RiRi deleting tweets or nah?" (Teyana Taylor's Twitter)

According to reports, the rift all started from videos being posted by both female entertainers.

http://www.sohh.com/2013/09/teyana_taylor_rihanna_spark_epic_beef_do.html?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=featured-box

Comments