Dumb and Dumber To is real. And it has started filming.

Options
13»

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fun with ? and Jane was a funny movie.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta agree with the sentiment on the climate of comedy movies.
    They just don't do it for me. All this new ? needs to be revamped.
    the stars of comedy films imo aren't funny at all like a Paul Rudd or Jason Bateman.

Wedding Crashers is only one of the movies I can remember laughing my ass off at that's considered recent.
    most of the other stuff is only good enough for a chuckle.

But I am looking forward to this of course
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    Gotta agree with the sentiment on the climate of comedy movies.
    They just don't do it for me. All this new ? needs to be revamped.
    the stars of comedy films imo aren't funny at all like a Paul Rudd or Jason Bateman.

Wedding Crashers is only one of the movies I can remember laughing my ass off at that's considered recent.
    most of the other stuff is only good enough for a chuckle.

But I am looking forward to this of course

Have you seen The Internship? if you liked wedding crashers i highly reccommend that one if you havent seen it.

Not a huge owen wilson fan, but when he is paired up with someone hilarious he shines. Like Vince Vaughn or Jason Sudeikis.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Nah bro. Farrelly Brothers.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First one was dope.

They too late with the sequel though, with that said I might peep.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Fans have been waiting for 20 years, and this November, Jim Carrey's Lloyd Christmas and Jeff Daniels' Harry Dunne come stumbling back into theaters in Dumb and Dumber To. Directors Peter and Bobby Farrelly return to helm a film that sends the best friends on a road trip to discover the child that Harry never knew existed.

Universal unveiled extended footage from the film at CinemaCon, and it looks to be everything that those who loved the uproarious '90s comedy will want. The sequence opened on Harry coming to visit his dear friend Lloyd in a mental facility, where he's apparently been drooling away, near catatonic in a wheelchair for the past two decades. Harry, distraught at the site of his buddy's continued pain, begs and pleads for him to speak, say anything, just give some sign of life, at which point Lloyd looks up and yells, "Got ya!"

dumb-and-dumber-610x366.jpg

Harry is delighted to discover that Lloyd's institutionalization has been one long and elaborate "Got Ya". The reveal was followed by a highly uncomfortable sequence featuring the pair trying to remove Lloyd's catheter, which they finally do with the assistance of a flatbed truck. Oh, the humanity...From there, the the footage really got into the meat of the story.

Harry discovers a lost letter from 1991 in which his lover, Fraida ? (played by Kathleen Turner), tells him that she's pregnant. A confused Harry races to see Fraida, and his now adult daughter, only to discover that she's been given up for adoption. Lloyd and Harry quickly leave on a wild chase to find his child, but not before Lloyd discovers if Fraida had a C-Section or went au snatchural.

The remainder of the footage was a series of often hilarious dumb-dumb and gross out jokes, the most memorable of which featured Lloyd being duped into pleasuring and elderly woman who promised that "big diamonds" lay right beneath her. Not to be crass, but there was v-jay dust involved. So.

If you're a fan of the first film, this one looks to deliver on the same Lloyd and Harry brand of humor. Often sequels can disappoint, but from what we've seen, Dumb and Dumber To seems to have found a way to strike the right balance between delivering something new and hitting the notes that people enjoyed in the first film. Oh course, we'll all know for sure once the film is released this November.

IGN will keep you updated on all things Dumb and Dumber To, including the first trailer as soon as it's released!
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ Looks promising
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    They are Remaking IT

I think Pumpkinhead has had enough sequels lol.

I hate Chris Farley.

They remaking It ????
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    They are Remaking IT

I think Pumpkinhead has had enough sequels lol.

I hate Chris Farley.

They remaking It ????

Yeah, or atleast they were. its been in development for awhile. Going to be a straight Rated R horror film. I havent heard anything about it in over a year though.