Captain America over taskmaster
    Wolverine over Ozymandias

Deathstroke over cesspool
    wolverine over captain America

Deathstroke over wolverine
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Deadpool takes Batman

Panther schools Deathstroke (anti-metal tech and those energy daggers that cut nerves, plus superior hand 2 hand with near equal physical)

Taskmaster destroys Cap as he's already taken his style and taken on 2 Caps at once, as well as Cap and Ironman at once

Wolverine beats Ozymandias with ease

Panther beats Deadpool
    Wolverine beats Cap

Panther beats Wolverine.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should have put ozy against bats in round one. Why panther over wolverine? New tech? Or you think classic panther wins too
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batman vs Deadpool

Deathstroke vs Black Panther

Captain America Vs Taskmaster

Wolverine Vs Ozymandais

Deadpool

Black Panther

Captain America

Ozymandias
  • Sour-Cream
    Sorry, wolvie over Ozy, I got him confused with bats.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Batman vs Deadpool - DP

Deathstroke vs Black Panther - BP

Captain America Vs Taskmaster - Cap

Wolverine Vs Ozymandais - Logan

• Sour-Cream
    Tchalla and Logan would be a good battle.
  • evoljeanyes
    Tchalla and Logan would be a good battle.

That ? would be hella ? !

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Should have put ozy against bats in round one. Why panther over wolverine? New tech? Or you think classic panther wins too

Yeah them anti-metal claws gonna ? up Wolverine's day. Classic Panther was arguable 5/10 and with that tech.....it's something serious.

• Sour-Cream
    T'Challa and Wolverine have the same skill set, Wolverine has healing powers but T'Challa's has tech and one of the highest IQ's in the marvel universe, both are almost equal in hand to hand combat, T'Challa's a better fighter. He still has vibranium which is almost as hard as adamantium. I dunno, it looks like wolverine would win due to healing powers but the new king of the dead panther would whoop Logan's ass with the new skill set.

Let's not forget how BP took out the whole fantastic four with prep time so based off that alone with prep, T'Challa will win.
  • evoljeanyes
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

Yeah them anti-metal claws gonna ? up Wolverine's day. Classic Panther was arguable 5/10 and with that tech.....it's something serious.

I can agree with this...I give Logan better Hand to hand and panther better speed.

• evoljeanyes
    T'Challa and Wolverine have the same skill set, Wolverine has healing powers but T'Challa's has tech and one of the highest IQ's in the marvel universe, both are almost equal in hand to hand combat, T'Challa's a better fighter. He still has vibranium which is almost as hard as adamantium. I dunno, it looks like wolverine would win due to healing powers but the new king of the dead panther would whoop Logan's ass with the new skill set.

Let's not forget how BP took out the whole fantastic four with prep time so based off that alone with prep, T'Challa will win.

I love panther...I haven't read any new panther skill books.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who gon beat deadpool?
  • evoljeanyes

Bcotton5 wrote: »
    who gon beat deadpool?

I think only panther can put him down. Or deathstroke...him and wolverine have a good history of combat too
  • Sour-Cream
    who gon beat deadpool?

I think only panther can put him down. Or deathstroke...him and wolverine have a good history of combat too

Word, to beat Deadpool, you gotta outsmart him. Wolvie would fight him head on and lose. Spiderman could beat Deadpool too. They got high IQs which give the upper advantage, not to knock wolves, it just depends on the match up. Cap could beat BP but would lose to Logan imo.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

I can agree with this...I give Logan better Hand to hand and panther better speed.

Wolverine never uses all the martial arts he's learnt in a fight though. ? fights wild as.?
    who gon beat deadpool?

Word, to beat Deadpool, you gotta outsmart him. Wolvie would fight him head on and lose. Spiderman could beat Deadpool too. They got high IQs which give the upper advantage, not to knock wolves, it just depends on the match up. Cap could beat BP but would lose to Logan imo.

black-panther-cap-vs-tchaka.html
  • evoljeanyes
    who gon beat deadpool?

Naw I feel you bro, I only ride for people on here because he is getting a bad wrap for being ove exposed currently. He is on damn near every team. If I need a guy that can't fly on my team, give me Logan and Hulk over anyone in comics. Anyways...Deadpool is a beast though...He usually beats logan especially with his new amps?