1st entry: 2013 BET Hip Hip Awards Cypher: Astro, Bad Lucc, Asia Sparks & Problem [Video]

king mocha
king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2013 in The Reason
all i can get is the link for this
<iframe src="http://www.bet.com/content/betcom/video/hiphopawards/2013/cyphers/digital-all-stars.share.html&quot; width="638" height="535" frameborder="0"/>

Comments

• SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont get it, aint the award show airing in like 2-3 weeks? What's the point of showing these freestyles now if theyre meant to be apart of the show?

Other than that i never gave a ? about freestyles or these cyphers. Never meant ? to me. Could care less about the hip-hop awards as well. The first show they had back in 2006 was prolly the only dope one, with 2007 being decent.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    I dont get it, aint the award show airing in like 2-3 weeks? What's the point of showing these freestyles now if theyre meant to be apart of the show?

Other than that i never gave a ? about freestyles or these cyphers. Never meant ? to me. Could care less about the hip-hop awards as well. The first show they had back in 2006 was prolly the only dope one, with 2007 being decent.

This one won't be aired on the show. They usually have two or three cyphers that are internet only
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out the lineup:

The show will air on October 15th at 8 PM.

Cypher 1 – Wax, Rapsody, Emis Killa, Rittz, Jon Connor
    Cypher 2 – A$AP Mob: Ferg, Twelvy, Nast, Ant & Rocky
    Cypher 3 – Action Bronson, Star Life Breezy (Sprite Contest Winner) ,Travis $cott, Tifanny Foxx & Lil Kim
    Cypher 4 – Slaughterhouse: Joell Ortiz, Crooked I, Royce da 5’9 & Joe Budden
    Cypher 5 – TDE: ScHoolBoy Q, Jay Rock, Ab Soul, Isiah Rashad & Kendrick Lamar
    Cypher 6 – Real Husbands Of Hollywood: Chocolate Drop (Kevin Hart), Nick Cannon, Nelly, Boris Kodjoe, Dwayne Martin, JB Smooth
    Cypher 7 – Asia Sparks, Bad Lucc, Problem & Astro
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks weak but ill be checking for cypher 2, 4, 5, and 6
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks weak but ill be checking for cypher 2, 4, 5, and 6

Yup that pretty much covers it
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    real househusbands of hollywood cypher... smmfh
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real house husbands of Hollywood cypher? Man this shss is starting to look like WWE

& I guess Kevin Hart is going to have another attempt of trying too hard to be funny moment again
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Real talk.Kevin hart is fuccin corny but I expect nick cannon and nelly to drop dope verses
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Hart is doing his thing but he need to lay low for a little bit. He going to oversaturate himself.
    Sadly we only can have one ? in the spotlight at time tho.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? might as well do a MTV Teen Mom cypher
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this really the line up or we getting trolled?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The slaughter house cypher gonna be the best one for the second straight year from what i can see. I am looking forward to TDE and to see if Foxy Brown is washes up or not
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll check for 2, 4, 5, and Jon Connor's verse on 1.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only checking for rittz on 1, bronson on 3, 4, and 5
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »

I don't comment on stuff idgaf about. ..but that's just me

Well i can look at the menu without eating whats on it.. but thats just me.