ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »
    i see treeeees of greeen red roses toooooo
    i see em bloom.....for me and youuuuuuuu
    and i think to myself
    what a wonderfuuuuuuuul wooooooooorld

d rose coming back i can feel it in the air

i heard funk on the radio say he can see derrick rose coming back and i know this dude cant even see whats happening on the court most the time cause he always getting ? wrong like their names but im looking at it like this

im thinking last year derrick was thinking that extra rest = less chance of injury

and the fact he got injured 10 games in or so after all that rest should bold well when he gets full clearance this time because i think he now knows if your knee is gonna go its gonna go

Co-Sign on Funk, he stay getting ? wrong, don't let ? or Taj be in the game at the same time, he'll get confused. Thibs was on the radio today, they asked him about what Funk said, and pretty much the same ? all along, that Rose is not playing.

lol thats so true about taj and carlos it even gets me sometimes

i undertand thats what they are saying but im seeing something different with their choice of words especially with how they handled everything last year

they made it sound set in stone he was out earlier in the year but i open up the suntimes this morning and got thibs telling me this now

So when coach Tom Thibodeau was asked if Rose was getting closer to practicing, well, start the Thibodeau-speak.

“Basically, about the same,’’ Thibodeau said. “He’s doing a little bit more running now. He’s still nowhere near ready to practice. But he’s doing well. His spirit is strong. His body feels good. Just keep concentrating on the rehab, be a great teammate. That’s what he’s doing.’’

So if he’s ruled out for a return to the court this season, does that mean he’s ruled out of returning to practice?

“We’ll see where we are at the end of the year if he gets cleared to practice,’’ Thibodeau said. “But there’s no timetable on that. Just put everything you have into each and every day with the rehab, get stronger. We want to make sure he’s completely healthy before he moves forward.’’

some clandestine ? going on
  • ckfree
    smh i do this to myself
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funk just said whether if they're up 20, down 20, or sideways 20, this team plays hard.lol
  • ckfree
    i dont really hear the announcers half the time unless its a big play i almost block it out unintentionally cause I am so into the game

as much as they suck one thing i learned about league pass from listening to other teams announcers do the games is that they are all pretty much the same

in my perfect world where derrick rose returns to lead the bulls to a championship neil funk/stacey king and hawk harrelson would all be put in the same booth so their annoying ? only have to ruin one game for me
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stacey overdose it sometimes with the color commentary but Funk is terrible. He stay calling out plays from 3 possessions ago. And don't let him think he know something about the actual sport... Lawd. Then Stacey gotta cut him off and correct him like "No Neil, that's not a touchdown."
  • ckfree
    my hate for stacey stems from him being an absolute ? from the top of his head to the tip of his toes when he played for the bulls and him being a squandered high draft pick --- hed be more tolerable to me if before he doled out any harsh criticism towards opposing players he started it off by saying 'i know i wasnt ? right…but'

i do like some of the things he outlines on the telestrator though

but word on funk ive listened to swirsk on the radio a couple times driving home and he seems a lot more natural as a tv guy than funk

these guys have their roles reversed

'onions baby, onions'
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stacey used to coach in the CBA, he knows basketball x's and o's, he just ops to be more entertaining. Funk and Swirsky should switch roles.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taj should get some huge consideration for 6th man

He won't though
  • ckfree
    defense rarely gets credited when it comes to that award but when you consider what taj is asked to do on both ends being the de facto 1 while playing defense at a high level its hard to find someone more deserving but im sure they will too

probably crawford if hes still eligible

hes got the highest ppg i think
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taj a baaad man, and they still start wack ass ?
  • TRILLip Brooks
    Taj played like ? last night
  • ckfree
    this offense is hurting my eyes and the broadcast is hurting my ears
    twizza 77 wrote: »

your boy at it again

Stacey: "Too much mustard on the hotdog and I'm a vanilla man."
  • TRILLip Brooks
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, dude not getting me again.
  • ckfree
    ive been hoping for that all along but it was just whatever

after seeing that clip my minds changed though i understand the bulls have no on or off switch which is why they do well in the regular season while other teams do but if the heat and pacers finish off the season looking shaky and this dude dont even try to ramp ? up

i swear im not buying anymore of his ? for my kids

at least for a little while
  • soul rattler
    They already said he's a no go for the playoffs. That's why you haven't heard people asking Thibs or the players lately.
  • ckfree
    @KCJHoop Thibodeau, while reiterating DRose is out for the season, said he has begun participating in some non-contact drills in practice.

kw.jpg
  • soul rattler
    This is ridiculous. We went through a year of this. How about, just don't expect him to return and don't ask if he's going to return? If he does, great. If he doesn't, it's not the end of the world because no one expects him to.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    Does it make sense financially to go to the NBA? Nikola Mirotic: For me the most important thing is hopes and goals. It's not a money thing. I will do what my heart tells me, whatever it's the best for me, go to Chicago or stay in Madrid to improve my game, give something more and build a future. I don't know now, but I'm close to making a decision. As

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/chicago_bulls#sthash.2wrgPLc8.dpuf
  • ckfree
    smh @ mirotic trying to start a bidding war

This is ridiculous. We went through a year of this. How about, just don't expect him to return and don't ask if he's going to return? If he does, great. If he doesn't, it's not the end of the world because no one expects him to.

intentionally or unintentionally its a disservice to the team to still focus on him

i dont even think it would be a good thing if he came back anymore considering how he looked his first 10 games

this team has learned how to play without derrick more than with him now
  • soul rattler
    edited April 2014
    Joakim said it. "We want that 3."
    We got it.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bulls gettin the 3 is good. That gives us Toronto first round.
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a fully healthy season with the way things played out makes you wonder smh.
  • ckfree
    watch it play out how miami wants it to play out

year after year after year it always does im sick of it i hope toronto smacks the ? out of them when they come out from hiding under their beds

ohv0gp.jpg

vinny face after mike fratello said the bulls have developed a tough mindset ever since thibs has arrived
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited April 2014
    Bulls had a great season considering the circumstance we were faced with this year

Plus having 3 people with the chance of winning 3 of the major NBA season awards

Clap for em'

On to the playoffs

@Wizards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDh0FcJ1atA