A Question for My Apartment Dwelling ? , Especially in New York City...

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
How are why is that y'all own the following breeds of dogs,

americanpitbullterriersf6.jpg

or

foto60b.jpg

but you live in a small ass two or three bedroom apartment? ? aren't alone on this in that I've seem white folks with German shepherds, labs, and great danes and I wondered the same thing. Isn't it mean and cruel to have larger breeds of dogs in a such a confined space?

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mind your business ? ... Damn
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you care ? ?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I own a Cane Corso. When I bought him I lived in a 5 bedroom house with a HUGE backyard. Then sold it and moved into an apartment.

Bot how is it cruel exactly? Lots of times, large dogs are BETTER for apartment living because they usually don't bark a lot and are often less often than smaller breeds. Plus I walk my mutt everyday, take her to the dog park and head to this big ass off habitat reserve twice a week and let her do what the ? she wants: hop in the lake, chase birds, snoop around in the woods, etc.

Real ? , a lot of ? don't know nearly as much about dogs as they think they do.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T/s you better chill or elsetumblr_mkxh5q2sLk1qjpqono1_500.gif
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I own a Cane Corso. When I bought him I lived in a 5 bedroom house with a HUGE backyard. Then sold it and moved into an apartment.

Bot how is it cruel exactly? Lots of times, large dogs are BETTER for apartment living because they usually don't bark a lot and are often less often than smaller breeds. Plus I walk my mutt everyday, take her to the dog park and head to this big ass off habitat reserve twice a week and let her do what the ? she wants: hop in the lake, chase birds, snoop around in the woods, etc.

AYYYE.. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR CAN CORSO FROM?.. A ? OR SOMETHING?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »

AYYYE.. WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR CAN CORSO FROM?.. A ? OR SOMETHING?

Yeah. Ironically...from Atlanta. Well, right outside of Atlanta. Imagine me finding a ? from my hometown and having it shipped 3000 miles to my current location. SMH.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    most people with big dogs in NYC have houses.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them my dogs in the opening post