These ? done shocked the f**k outta me: The Official 2013-14 Boston Celtics Thread

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the C's have the inside track to Get Kevin Love.Offer that 6,a couple future picks and green or sullinger and you in there.I think ainge will go all in for love cuz he'd be a ? to those whitey ? in boston
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the C's have the inside track to Get Kevin Love.Offer that 6,a couple future picks and green or sullinger and you in there.I think ainge will go all in for love cuz he'd be a ? to those whitey ? in boston

That's not why he would do it but yea I agree, still got to put a team around him so he will be willing to resign
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna trade dis 6th pick i do like Marcus smart especially if avery doesn't come back but i say make a move for Kevin love before using these draft picks
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Long shot but I'm saying it anyway, if I'm Ainge I talk to Phil Jackson about Melo, I don't care how much I've hated on him I think with Love and Rondo he's the perfect 3rd superstar, I've gone on record saying Rondo would be the perfect for the Knicks and Ive gone on record saying he could win a ship in chi town, I think Boston would be the best situation for him if we did trade for Love, but would a package led by Jeff Green and at least 4 of the 9 picks we have in the next 5 years be the best offer, none of the lottery teams would be willing to give up a pick in this years draft and none of them besides maybe the Lakers (don't see Phil trying to help the Lakers) Melo would agree to resign with, so the 17th pick considering they don't have a pick in this years draft could hold a lot of value, I don't think Phil can work a miracle and turn the Knicks around in less than 2 years, I think he should be thinking about their draft pick next year and bringing in as many assets as possible while waiting for those ? awful contracts to come off the books, but would Phil be willing to trade him within the division? Would it even matter to him? would we even have the best package or would a team like Phoenix and Golden State come up with something better, like I said long shot but why not?
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    iont see it happening it would be cool cuz i do think we need another player to entice Love stayin here long term foreal, im expecting multiple trades dis summer
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    I don't know where it came from but they were talking about using the trade exemption to trade for Larry Sanders, I tuned in during the middle of it so I don't know if it's something they came up with or if it's a new rumor but one was really high on Sanders because he's a bonafied defensive stopper, nobody else was including me as far as thinking about him being a piece to persuade Love to re sign, but if we don't end up with Love and can get Sanders who has a 7'7 wing span and draft Vonleh who has a 7'4 wing span, that could turn out to be a pretty sick ass front court, last season doesn't represent Sanders as a player so I'm not going to look at it and say this dude is trash, but it definitely lowered his value and can probably get him without giving up too much
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    IF we keep our picks i'd want Vonleh Randle or Smart at da 6th pick, ? Aaron Gordan he's all athleticism nd no skill that'll be a trash pick, but at 17 i want TJ Warren if hes available that'll be da steal of da draft there
  • BlackAX410
    edited June 2014
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG4UR065r44

John dis was da dude TJ Warren dude i was tellin u about he averaged 25 ppg on 52% shootin last year dude's finishing ability nd mid range jumper is insane he shoots around 70% around da rim which ranked number 1 among all prospects they're sayin he'll be available when we pick at 17 we need to scoop him while hes available cuz he'll be da steal of da draft. his defense nd non passing is mainly da reason why he's middle 1st round
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    After the first 5 minutes yea I would not be mad at that at 17
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Hopefully hes available we need someone who can play wit confidence on offense dude can create his own shot easily nd draw fouls, hes a bit of a tweener but i think his game will translate cuz he seems like he can score in many ways outside of 3 pointers
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood how ? are Celtics fans tho

that entire city couldn't give a green ? less about black people as a whole
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    We're only the first franchise to start 5 black players and first franchise to hire a black coach, KG probably thought the same ? before he came to Boston and now he still bleeds green, so take ya ? ass back to the donkey forum or wherever you racked up 13,000 posts because I sure as hell never seen you around these parts...?
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Warren is working out for the C's today, along with Hairston, McDaniels, Anderson and a couple others I never heard of
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^^what whitey ? is he referring to? haha

We're only the first franchise to start 5 black players and first franchise to hire a black coach, KG probably thought the same ? before he came to Boston and now he still bleeds green, so take ya ? ass back to the donkey forum or wherever you racked up 13,000 posts because I sure as hell never seen you around these parts...?

I didn't know that there were so many females posting in Cheapseats now cause never have I seen so many tears drip on someone's keyboard in response to a statement of pure fact

LOL @ any black person geeked about the Celtics like Boston gives a ? about your cooning ass........go wash ya face champ them crackas are laughing at you for repping their ?

no one gives a damn how many ? are on the team..........that doesn't erase the racism or your insecure need to be a fanboy

I'm sorry that your father obviously failed you bruh
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options

By visiting Boston last weekend, Kevin Love opened speculation that he would not only welcome a trade to the Celtics but also be open to signing a long-term contract with the team.

Love is willing to consider the scenario of a trade to the Celtics followed by an extension, according to sources.

However, the Minnesota Timberwolves are less than enamored with what the Celtics can offer them in a potential trade for Love. The Celtics could offer the No. 6 draft pick, the future selections from the Brooklyn Nets, the No. 17 pick and a combination of role players such as Jeff Green and Jared Sullinger.

The Timberwolves reportedly believe they have already fielded better trade offers, including from the Chicago Bulls.

Glen Taylor also has pause in regard to another major trade with the Celtics. Taylor gave the OK for Kevin McHale to deal Kevin Garnett to Boston in 2007.

The Cleveland Cavaliers, owners of the No. 1 overall pick, have interest in Love, but the feeling is not mutual, according to sources.

Lol @ the bolded
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Who can Chicago offer dats betta then a package of young players nd picks we have? Im feelin more confident bout a draft day deal tho
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    It's posturing to get a better offer from boston or another team.Whenever info like that is leaked it's done for a reason
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Yea love's visit here was telling im assuming a deal to get him would be sumthin like, sully,avery, dis years draft picks nd a few future picks, jeff green or bass might be involved to make da contracts work or we could get a 3rd team involved
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Tommy Bilfiger.‌ seems like love is leaning towards warriors
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Boston been looking for their next Larry Bird for 22 years now.