Irv Gotti Announces Return Of Murder Inc. Label

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
Irv Gotti has announced a new entertainment company and the return of his label Murder Inc.

Ja Rule is out of jail and ready to return to the rap scene, and he'll once more be working with Irv Gotti. The two appeared side-by-side on The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 recently for a very lengthy interview, and it's now been announced that Irv is bringing back Murder Inc-- and Ja Rule will be one of the artists on the label.

Things are different this time around, as Irv has announced that Murder Inc will reform under a new entertainment company called Visionary. Visionary will manage artists, drop music and produce TV shows.

Irv announced the new company and the return of Murder Inc. on his Instagram. The music mogul said (via HHNM),

"Wanna share with y’all what I have been plotting on!! For years I have been wanting to start an ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY called VISIONARY. and yesterday was one of the 1st steps with bringing Maddi Jane. 14 year old superstar from Chicago to my Family at Atlantic Records. Julie Greenwald. Mtg and energy was fantastic. So I wake up today very excited. VISIONARY will also be doing TV shows. Me and Rule are working with Cris Abrego of 51 Minds and Rule will probably have his own Reality Show very soon. Which will also be a part VISIONARY thing. Also working on a few movie ideas that will also be VISIONARY. So with the signing of Maddi Jane and me waking up feeling great. I said let me share this with my people. VISIONARY will also manage artist as well. But I will only manage artist I feel are VISIONARY type artist. Not trying to just manage any and everyone. And that will be music and actors and athletes. MURDER INC will be a label under VISIONARY. And things I will do with Ja will always be MURDER INC AND MPIRE. and if I find another rapper that inspires me to work with them. It will be MURDER INC. but an artist like Maddi Jane will be under VISIONARY. I will let you guys in on more things I’m doing when the time is right."

Since getting out of prison, Ja has released two new singles, "Everything" and "Fresh Out Da Pen," both of which dropped under Murder Inc. Do you think Murder Inc. and Ja can make a come-back?

Comments