Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I just hit up my ? gee on Twitter, trying to get that ? to come back
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was never a fan of ja..liked a few songs but thats about it.. not bout to becme one now
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    I wonder if Irv needs any white rappers...I might start spittin

All this time I thought u was black...
    lol You late as hell bruh
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why all these producers/execs always try to make their comeback with kid/teen artists? You can't find anyone with talent that's actually old enough to vote, or legally buy alcohol?

most new artist are young ... or even if they arent they pretend to be younger than what they really are ... plus if you looking to ? someone LOL its easier to ? a kid LOL !!!!!!!!! sad but true .... and which imo is the real reason why they go and sign kids ... easier to control .... old dudes be stuck in thier ways ....
  • antarticp
    Options
    I really can't see any mainstream acts now talmbout "its muuuuuuurda"

they not cause its MPIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when at the height of the ja and jlo music careers when they collabs were hot jko said they were discussing doin a ja and jlo collab album
  • antarticp
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I remember when at the height of the ja and jlo music careers when they collabs were hot jko said they were discussing doin a ja and jlo collab album

damn lol i mean that album would of been huge but yeah hip hop wasnt ready for that @ the time ... sadily a Drake & Rhiana album probably would make super waves in the current state of hiphopp ... hey they always say the first one over the hill takes all the shots !!
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was never a big fan although his first album was dope, but I kinda wanna see these ? win. ja need to jump on some remixes drop a mixtape to reintroduce himself and stay off the south's ? . please no songs with future, wacka flocka etc...
  • tupacfan35
    tupacfan35 Members Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭
    Options
    was never a big fan although his first album was dope, but I kinda wanna see these ? win. ja need to jump on some remixes drop a mixtape to reintroduce himself and stay off the south's ? . please no songs with future, wacka flocka etc...

Not gonna happen.

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

damn lol i mean that album would of been huge but yeah hip hop wasnt ready for that @ the time ... sadily a Drake & Rhiana album probably would make super waves in the current state of hiphopp ... hey they always say the first one over the hill takes all the shots !!

"Im real" was my ? tho
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hit up my ? gee on Twitter, trying to get that ? to come back

tell that ? turfaholic said whattup