Things you just learned, that everyone else around you has known about... for quite some time...

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    So ? thought the Queen was in England just running ? like a bawse?

Hell yeah, I did. SMH @ myself.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theodis wrote: »
    6a00d83451fa5069e201156faeb5fb970c-800wi
    this ? right here? THIS ? RIGHT HERE MY ? ? is ? amazing.

Lol, I go through 2 LARGE bottles of this every three weeks, I have one stationed at home and one at my office

Believe it or not, I just found out what GOAT and WOAT stand for I think, I thought it used to be slang for 'great' and 'bad' but I guess it mean GREATEST OF ALL TIME and WORST OF ALL TIME?

wow, that's some monkey horseshit...smh

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^not a fan.

Ditto. ? is all heat and no flavor.[b/] The hallmark of a bad hotsauce.

wtf does this even mean?

You do know that sriracha has everything hot sauce does PLUS some....so this makes no sense
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Wait, so the King and Queen really ain't ? ? Just, basically, celebs?

The royal family actually owns a lot of land in England. They're something like the top land owners still. But all those places you go for tourism that are related to them are owned by them, but lent to the government of the UK through 100 year leases.

So when the tourism dollars flow in, it goes straight to the UK gov't, and they'll make something like $1 billion/year from it all, but the lease agreement will guarantee that the royal family receive, for example, $500 million/year. So the gov't has reason to prop up the royal family, b/c the higher the status of the family, the more tourism, and the more tourism, the more money comes in, and the more money coming in to the gov't, the easier they are able to say a set amount to the royal family.

Or something like that.

So basically the fam is just taxin them just how gangs tax the local businesses to run in they hood.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TIL - 'Who ever ends the conversation first, holds the most power in the interaction'
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao @ ? level 5. he's right up there with @riddlerap
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently wrestling is scripted.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Lol i just found out someone was dead the other week.

"Whatever happened to that kid?"

"dude he died back in 08"

"Oh, i thought he just deleted facebook."

Wasnt a huge friend but we partied with him a lot back in the day.

I almost was like that one time but dude was alive. I though this ? that went to school with me got killed by the police. I was looking at this ? like "I though the police bodied you a long time ago". I had to call one of my home boys to confirm the story but it was dude brother
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    That Breaking Bad is awesome.

Caught the frst 3 episodes on a marathon last week, so now ima catch up like its new episodes and cant nobody tell me they not. I saw his wife like 'wait, Skylar White...SKYLAR WHITE!' Thats y that bytch on the IC named herself that!!

I will now abandon this thread out of fear of spoilers.

Word, don't come back in here.

I would never ruin greatness for you, but others will.

Run, Simba, run away and never come back!
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »
    Just learned that Apple sales the same phone year after year with minor changes....Never been into apple to really care or follow them so that was new to me

Worse than that, Jobs planned the minute changes to the iPhone for almost a decade. They had the technology and changes in place, but have purposely been sitting on it so they could continue their 'big announcements' and artificially keep demand high.

Damn, that's G ?

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^not a fan.

Ditto. ? is all heat and no flavor.[b/] The hallmark of a bad hotsauce.

wtf does this even mean?

You do know that sriracha has everything hot sauce does PLUS some....so this makes no sense

The ? @MansaMusa67 sound like he got stock in Sriracha. Lol.

Simmer down, fam.