Why is the world making it harder for people to be angry today?

Options
13»

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Humans are animals. Humans split atoms. Therefore animals can split atoms.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everybody around me is always on some "whats wrong, why dont you smile, u seem angry" ? all the time....

this makes me angry....
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I cosign this thread. I hate when people want me to supress my anger. I agree with haf bayked. why the ? you worried about my ? expression? Why must I smile for you to be happy? what my problem got to do with you? LEAVE ME THE ? ALONE. That question bug the hell out of me.. WHY YOU WANNA KNOW?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People think that I more often than not have a bad attitude, I say I'm just being honest. They'll be alright.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »

SMH@ this fallacy.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ted Bundy wrote: »
    Nerds are beta males. Expressing anger in its pure form is an alpha male trait.

It's a well known fact nerds write checks. Money trumps alpha male superiority and because of that, alpha male is punished wherever he shows physical dominance. It's really not that hard to piece together. Physically weak men have used intelligence and passive/aggressive tactics to control alpha males for centuries.

? to a grizzly and express all that anger my ? . Don't even fight intelligently.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's a well known fact nerds write checks. Money trumps alpha male superiority and because of that, alpha male is punished wherever he shows physical dominance. It's really not that hard to piece together. Physically weak men have used intelligence and passive/aggressive tactics to control alpha males for centuries.

? to a grizzly and express all that anger my ? . Don't even fight intelligently.
    I would hate being you.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would hate being you.

Likewise to you ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why won't people act like the television!?!?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »

Like Pleasantville or The Truman Show?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    .IRS. wrote: »

Like Pleasantville or The Truman Show?

Like all shows. The television is like some other weird world that doesn't actually exist, but people IRL think it does, or imagine it does and they want to be like this other world, they try to act like this place, dress like the place, raise their kids like it, why won't people be like the people on tv?!
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im too high to be angry most of the time
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Alpha males" are primitive, antiquated, and obsolete. Cavemen, basically.

The idea that a "nerd" is in anyway inferior to an "alpha male" is pure feelings. Nerds rightfully run ? , because intelligence, creativity, and resourcefulness trump all in this modern world (which nerds are quite literally responsible for, ftm). The luxuries and conveniences we all enjoy were brought about by brains, not brawn.

The only arena an "alpha male" will prevail in is sports / athletics, which are entertainment.

And in regards to anger, it should always be the fuel for passion or motivation, but never should anger exist outright.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    before social media I always had a chip on my shoulda... and don't want people to get offended. They should look at the issues going on in the world and think. DAMN some people are upset about this world we living in. Instead of thinking someone think something bad about them, is the reason their face are frowned. People with chips on their shouldas and people who think the world revolve around them. *don't get along*.. because someone have a chip on their shoulda do not mean their attitude is about "YOU".. JUST LET THEM BE ANGRY OR UPSET.. DAMN!
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Elrawd wrote: »

SMH@ this fallacy.

Can't be any worse than basing ? sapiens' not being animals on the fact that we can split atoms. We've been able to do it for what, 100 years? We were animals up until then?

Get outta here with that