Epic Danny Brown Interview in Complex Mag........Callin you gossip ? out........

Options
herbalism101
herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.complexmag.ca/covers/danny-brown-interview-sky-high-2013-cover-story/

This ? is so dope from the concept to what DB is saying. ? Kanye, This dude speaks the MF'N Truth!!!

I want ppl to make the usual comments about him cause then you prove him right

Oh ya, If you can be a perv and click a link in PPM, then you can be a true Hip Hop fan and click this link....

Let the ? talk begin.........

Comments

• BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white girl: he was sexually assaulted!

Danny brown: ? get head all the time, b...

white girl: he's my boyfriend!

Danny brown: i can't keep fatherin this ? ...
  • lonestarg
    lonestarg Members Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.complexmag.ca/covers/danny-brown-interview-sky-high-2013-cover-story/

This ? is so dope from the concept to what DB is saying. ? Kanye, This dude speaks the MF'N Truth!!!

I want ppl to make the usual comments about him cause then you prove him right

Oh ya, If you can be a perv and click a link in PPM, then you can be a true Hip Hop fan and click this link....

Let the ? talk begin.........

I see what ur doin here..
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That interview and presentation of the interview was dope as ? .
    I ignored this ? heavily...but I think I might have to see what he's talking about musically. Lil ? like that, man...
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The presentation of this interview was ? amazing.

The interview itself? It was okay... It doesn't change my opinion of his music and the ? , but I loved the presentation. SMH at this ? calling twerk competitions weird and creepy like this ? aint catch head in the middle of a concert. It's even crazier to me that this ? is 32, poppin Molly and taking Adderall. Shrug.

That interview style is the future of online journalism. Has to be. the presentation is so dope
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like a gimmick to me....next!
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of the realest guys in hip hop. If you get a chance to see him live, it will change your view of him
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Him and dna got knocked out by the same ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? ripped that Trinidad James song

Danny Brown>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Big Sean
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? forget he a real linwood ? .
  • herbalism101
    Options
    Ben E wrote: »
    white girl: he was sexually assaulted!

Danny brown: ? get head all the time, b...

white girl: he's my boyfriend!

Danny brown: i can't keep fatherin this ? ...

Out of the whole article, this is what you post..........You are an idiot
  • herbalism101
    Options
    Looks like a gimmick to me....next!

That's right bredren....If you dont have anything constructive to say, just get your post count up.....
  • herbalism101
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    tell complex to tell that ? i said thanks for giving me shine then...

? yo link ? .. you coulda posted an excerpt...

Why dont you shut your lazy ass up....If I can read it, you can read it.....
  • herbalism101
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »

The interview itself? It was okay... It doesn't change my opinion of his music and the ? , but I loved the presentation. SMH at this ? calling twerk competitions weird and creepy like this ? aint catch head in the middle of a concert. It's even crazier to me that this ? is 32, poppin Molly and taking Adderall. Shrug.

That interview style is the future of online journalism. Has to be. the presentation is so dope

BAAAAAAAAA
  • TrueGodHS
    Options

BAAAAAAAAA

The ? is this? You on this dude promo's team or something bruh?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    just a regular ole interview, i still cant take dude seriously, effects was tight tho
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who makes a thread then clowns anyone who posts in it? ? yo thread ?
  • herbalism101
    Options
    Ben E wrote: »
    Who makes a thread then clowns anyone who posts in it? ? yo thread ?

Wasnt clowning....Just responding in the same manner that is brought to me. I can have good conversations, but when I come to the Reason, I seem to have to get as juvenile as the regulars that respond in here.

Y'all can do 30 pages of how soft Drake is, but you cant even put 2 mature sentences together about this dude who walks in his own lane and gets respected by others(who matter) in Hip Hop.......
  • herbalism101
    Options

BAAAAAAAAA

Nah, Just someone who appreciates when people are individuals and dont follow a playbook in order to get somewhere. I respect dude's hustle.

To ? on someone because how they choose to live their life makes no sense. Its a copout when you really have no reason to ? on a person. Just because it's cooler to smoke herb than to pop Mollies or Adderall(which I dont) does not mean you have to judge a person on it.....

True Gods dont follow, so stop saying what everyone is saying.....
  • herbalism101
    Options
    just a regular ole interview, i still cant take dude seriously, effects was tight tho

Why cant you take him seriously? Is it the gap in his teeth? The nasal flow? The fact he pops Mollies and Adderral?

Have you heard him pre-? ?

Dude is one of the realest in the game right now.....
  • TrueGodHS
    Options

BAAAAAAAAA

Nah, Just someone who appreciates when people are individuals and dont follow a playbook in order to get somewhere. I respect dude's hustle.

To ? on someone because how they choose to live their life makes no sense. Its a copout when you really have no reason to ? on a person. Just because it's cooler to smoke herb than to pop Mollies or Adderall(which I dont) does not mean you have to judge a person on it.....

? , ? outta here. I heard his music, I've checked for his ? . Not really feeling it, but I always try to give ? a chance to change my mind cause maybe I'm wrong.

This ? is a grown ass man running around here doing Molly and Adderall and you like "don't judge him, don't judge him". Let that ? die off drugs, you going to be the same ? like "man that's ? up". Same way ? said "let Wayne do him and sip his codeine", then this ? damn near dies and ? like "oh ? , this ? nearly died".

True Gods don't follow, that's why I have MY opinion on this ? . You either Danny Brown himself or getting paid for this type of ? bruh.
  • herbalism101
    Options

BAAAAAAAAA

? , ? outta here. I heard his music, I've checked for his ? . Not really feeling it, but I always try to give ? a chance to change my mind cause maybe I'm wrong.

This ? is a grown ass man running around here doing Molly and Adderall and you like "don't judge him, don't judge him". Let that ? die off drugs, you going to be the same ? like "man that's ? up". Same way ? said "let Wayne do him and sip his codeine", then this ? damn near dies and ? like "oh ? , this ? nearly died".

True Gods don't follow, that's why I have MY opinion on this ? . You either Danny Brown himself or getting paid for this type of ? bruh.

Well your opinion matches everybody that has something negative to say about Danny Brown....Soooooo......

See, here's the thing.....If Danny Brown wants to smoke ? mixed with crushed up Molly and Adderral, that's his choice. Im not his father. if he dies, it would be unfortunate, but would I lose sleep over it? No. Why? Because If Danny Brown didnt do music, I wouldnt know who the ? he was, so why the ? should I be concerned over what he does in life. I aint no ? groupie....... I like his music plain and simple. I liked his ? with Black Milk. I liked The Hybrid, and I think ? was ? amazing.

I respect MC's that go outside the box, that create their own lane, dont need to get features from the so called elite MC's to get heard and noticed. Regardless of your concern for his health, Dude created his own buzz and now even Kanye's giving him props.....

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    oh i see, everyone who agrees wit u is forming their own opinion, gotcha
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Why cant you take him seriously? Is it the gap in his teeth? The nasal flow? The fact he pops Mollies and Adderral?

Have you heard him pre-? ?

Dude is one of the realest in the game right now.....

the way he sounds is a key reason, him lookin like a transvestite in pics ive seen on here doesnt help
  • TrueGodHS
    Options

BAAAAAAAAA

Well your opinion matches everybody that has something negative to say about Danny Brown....Soooooo......

See, here's the thing.....If Danny Brown wants to smoke ? mixed with crushed up Molly and Adderral, that's his choice. Im not his father. if he dies, it would be unfortunate, but would I lose sleep over it? No. Why? Because If Danny Brown didnt do music, I wouldnt know who the ? he was, so why the ? should I be concerned over what he does in life. I aint no ? groupie....... I like his music plain and simple. I liked his ? with Black Milk. I liked The Hybrid, and I think ? was ? amazing.

I respect MC's that go outside the box, that create their own lane, dont need to get features from the so called elite MC's to get heard and noticed. Regardless of your concern for his health, Dude created his own buzz and now even Kanye's giving him props.....

Well, that's great, but your logic is flawed. You basically are telling everybody to ? with Danny's music and when people give you reasons why they don't ? with him, you got a long lengthy reason why we're following the curve. Same can be said for this ? 's fans. The hipsters who do mollys and drugs who just like his music cause of that.

YOU LIKE HIS MUSIC. That's you. There's plenty of artists around who go outside the box, create their own lane, Danny Brown isn't any different. I respect him for coming up. I just don't like his music and who cares if Kanye giving him props?