Best ? tied to nerdy personality, studies show.

Options

Comments

• herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    wrayandnephew20whiterum750ml-500x500_zps6c48336b.jpg

That being said, the best ? I've gotten from were from foul mouthed freaky extroverts......
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Ive always been the one guy out the click everybody know that will talk to the geek girls. I like the aspect of bringing them outta they shell and shaping and molding them into some somebodies. When im through wit them girls they end up acting like Rihanna

Even better when you see her some time later leading a dude through the mall whipped out his skull carrying 10 bags. She walking 10 feet in front of him, see you, and damn near sprint to make small talk. Meanwhile, he limp over, stand there waiting on an intro for five minutes before the "I eat ass" face falls when he realizes she don't even care that he's back there, and don't get an acknowledgment until you exit the scene like, "Well, I'm a let y'all finish shopping then. Nice seeing you."

Pride make him want to swing; her ? makes him sit still, but you're just walking off thinking about a $5 Subway. Nothing like permastamping some ? .

Hahaha, why i had something similar happen two months ago when i ran into this one chick and her new dude? She recognize me and came over and her man looked all salty and awkward and gave me a forced head nod while she was on some " it s good to see you!!" ? askin me do i have the same number and everything in front of him. I glanced up at him and he tried to act like he aint hear her ask me that by checkin his phone all of a sudden. I was thinking damn, this girl bold, he must be a sucka for lettin that slide.

Thats a bold ass ? , i wish a ? would try me like that them hoes no better.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First it's fat chicks, now nerd chicks?

When is ? chick going to get their turn?

? , I always wanted head from this fine one.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Left handed people are the biggest freaks.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

Lemme know when y'all get to midgets.....
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

? ? give ? head bruh.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I go to a school with an huge equine science program. I can tell you this. redneck girls who ride horses, can't ride ? . Nor can give decent head. ? it anyway

say it so ....
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two freakiest women I ever ? with are teachers...so does that count?
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I banged a nerd she was fat and was playing nintendo all the time . I met her at a lan her headgame was horrible
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting.....
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there a such thing as good bjs tho? Cuz im sayin good is a relative term in that sense, no?

Like me, i like them sloppy, but not overly sloppy, ? & sucking & jerking you off in a all-in-1 motion thing. You know when they leave a lil suck it, leave a lil spit at the top of the ? , use that thang to rub your ? while licking the ? & simultaneously jerking you off & then go back to sucking it a bit while messaging your ball. That ? is GOAT.

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    Thought everyone knew this ? , that's why I ? with quiet and nerdy chicks. They go hard and won't have all of your business in the streets.

? fat ? post

Fat ? need love, too. Don't sleep on a cute fat ? , they'll go hard, and they keep food on deck lol.

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I met this tall nerdy black chic on Blackplanet,years ago.Picked her up to kick it one day.
    She was on the p. So I worked her up n she started giving me some head.After like 2 minutes she asked if I can get her a cup full of crushed ice.Im like now?for what?,says youll see.
    I get it,shee puts the ice in her mouth and proceeds to suck suck n suck away.
    Ima tough ? but she gotdamn dominated me with that ?
    ..and it was GOAT, that ? defeated me
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn bruh, its 2014 and a jawn just now hippin you to the ice mouth tactic? You must aint been wit no prior professionals
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't have a dime nerd, but this nerd chick I was ? with I was her first ? ..first try sucked, but by the 3rd try she was All-Madden. Nerds learn fast.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    So Basically, If your gal or jumpoff talks a lotta ? about her bedroom manners, THAT ? can't even ? her own finger, ? all dry, making excuses and blaming you for the stale ? session.... BUT if the broad is a nerd, all bottled up and shy, giggles a lot with coke-bottle eyes when she sees your ? out... THAT broad will suck your ? off the bone...Has something to do with inhibitions and how nerdy broads try to go all out because they rarely get to ? much since they are so damn nerdy.

Do you believe this to be true?

Have you ever ? a dime nerd?

Aye.In my lifetime i've had plenty a lasses yaffle my yoghurt cannon, but I found that nerdy, old, fat and ugly ones curled my toes the hardest. Id even go further to and mention the tree hugging, muesli eating eco loving birds. All the ones ive courted have been ? grand masters.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes I Agree!
    I had a few nerdy chicks that made my toes curl hell, ? chicks ain't no joke either lol
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SnuffD, who is that chick in yo sig???

DAYUM!!!!
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LavenderGoddess
    LavenderGoddess Members Posts: 23
    Options
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »

It must be wack to have a supersized ? .
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat go put some glasses on and post a pic. I bet you could pass for a nerd.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    633795240488679265-NERDGIRLS.jpg

Reminds me of Olivia Munn
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    633795240488679265-NERDGIRLS.jpg

Off topic:

Biggest ? in the world. Women choose, men take what they get. A man will ? most women. That pic is just some phony bs. Women pick guys based on ideals and what they believe can be provided by staying close to you. In what world are girls like that "no on most guys radar"? There arent even that many "nerdy chicks", and 99% of them dont look like that.

Even so, women get ? based on having a ? - which have made yall spoiled and not having to work for ANYTHING relationship wise. A women dont have to have personality to get a man, dont have to make men "comfortable", dont have to do ? really but exist. Men - we have to do everything to get a woman. So that pic is just some internet bull tbh.