Best ? tied to nerdy personality, studies show.

Options
124»

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    mc317 wrote: »

It must be wack to have a supersized ? .

We all that "ruined"

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    twatgetta wrote: »
    633795240488679265-NERDGIRLS.jpg

Off topic:

Biggest ? in the world. Women choose, men take what they get. A man will ? most women. That pic is just some phony bs. Women pick guys based on ideals and what they believe can be provided by staying close to you. In what world are girls like that "no on most guys radar"? There arent even that many "nerdy chicks", and 99% of them dont look like that.

Even so, women get ? based on having a ? - which have made yall spoiled and not having to work for ANYTHING relationship wise. A women dont have to have personality to get a man, dont have to make men "comfortable", dont have to do ? really but exist. Men - we have to do everything to get a woman. So that pic is just some internet bull tbh.

That's all ridiculous. If that was true then there would be way more men into necrophilia.
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I was seeing this girl and her blow jobs will always stay with me her style of sucking ? was outstanding slow and gentle made me ? so hard
  • PurelyDef
    PurelyDef Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Options
    Best head I ever got was from a 9, but she wasn't particularly nerdy. I've also been with a few nerdy girls, and I can't really vouch for this claim. I do agree that it's easier to get them to blow you on the first date though
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...This one time....in band camp...
  • TruthSerum777
    TruthSerum777 Members Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Options