If you owned the WWE for a year what would your objectives/priorities be?

Options
2»

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd have Bryan win both the WWE title and WHC title, then unify them to become the WWE WC. No need for two "heavyweight" belts.

I'd bring in a lightweight championship, cruiserweight championship and ? .

Keep IC title. Get rid of the US title.

I'd push for more shoots.
    More backstage fights.
    Crooked refs.
    Cheating.
    Blood.

I'd make Survivor Series what it actually is supposed to be.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    better writing over all but especially for the midcard, steph would be gon and creative would have more true wrestling minded people, ill let paul heyman decide if he wanted to manage, be on creative or do both

maybe get rid of us belt and put tv title in its place, no crusierweight division cuz ion wanna hold people back due to their weight/size

encourage wrestlers to bring their true personality into things, especially the heels, they need to be ass holes and get heat

focus even more on in ring, but still keep the entertainment aspect, gotta keep it at a good balance

back to using weapons on the head, using 450/shooting star press/piledrivers, bleeding, wrestlers should know at this level how to protect themselves/use maneuvers properly without goin overboard

no more pg-13 ? , kids can get john cena and rey mysterio, if parents got a problem with some cussin or bikini matches from time to time, tell them damn kids to turn on nick jr.
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd buy TNA. I'm pretty sure I'd have 50 bucks, some pocket lint, and an Arby's coupon book to spare.