Sinking ship: Barack Obama's approval rating now at Bush levels-37%

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^
    If you want to be taken seriously in your criticisms of the first black president of the U.S. you might want to start with not referring to him as a ? and a ? .

First off he's 50/50 African/White so at best he's a Mulatto...and his actions are why I call him a ? not his color. and ? if he's a 1st Black President, what ever happend to Bill Clinton being the 1st Black President?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    twatgetta wrote: »
    ^^^
    If you want to be taken seriously in your criticisms of the first black president of the U.S. you might want to start with not referring to him as a ? and a ? .

First off he's 50/50 African/White so at best he's a Mulatto...and his actions are why I call him a ? not his color. and ? if he's a 1st Black President, what ever happend to Bill Clinton being the 1st Black President?

Oh word? So you also refer to Bush as a ? and a ? based on his actions?

And I never cosigned that Bill Clinton nonsense because I don't have the mentality of a ComicView stand-up comedian so I'm not sure why that's even relevant.
  • twatgetta
    ^^^

And I never cosigned that Bill Clinton nonsense because I don't have the mentality of a ComicView stand-up comedian so I'm not sure why that's even relevant.

Obama is a ? because he's doing exactly what the ? elite are telling him to do. just following orders
  • SneakDZA
    ^^^

Obama is a ? because he's doing exactly what the ? elite are telling him to do. just following orders

What orders?

Also, for the sake argument, lets pretend you were black and also president... what would you do differently? How successful do you think you would be.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This means nothing.

The comparisons .... and ? the "WHY"s are a hell of a lot different..

its a bit more loaded this time around id say...
  • twatgetta
    ^^^

What orders?

Also, for the sake argument, lets pretend you were black and also president... what would you do differently? How successful do you think you would be.

The orders dealt down by the elite, the Bildebergers, CFR. don't think Obama running ? , he ain't.

A few things I would'a done from telling the creditors that hound students/families with high interest credit cards to lower them ? below 5%...right now, any given credit card is charging you 27% to 45% interest on the money they loaning you. that's extortion!! THEN I would send every family with a father and mother in the home living below the poverty line a $5,000 check, to bail them out a lil bit. THEN, I would cut taxes for the middle class by half across the borad...or just do away with property taxes or some other major taxes that's ridiculous.

the list goes on....

Obama ain't doing ? but drinking beers and bowing to foreign Dictators. talm bout some 'yes we can', ? please
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man it's hilarious to see dudes who obviously had no prior knowledge of politics until Obama became potus is simply laughable..Regan, bush and Clinton's policies were way more detrimental to this country. NAFTA, IRAN-CONTRA debacle and the deregulation of this countries financial system are some of the reasons we find ourselves in this current state
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^

LOL..........
  • twatgetta
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Man it's hilarious to see dudes who obviously had no prior knowledge of politics until Obama became potus is simply laughable..Regan, bush and Clinton's policies were way more detrimental to this country. NAFTA, IRAN-CONTRA debacle and the deregulation of this countries financial system are some of the reasons we find ourselves in this current state

What does whem fools have to do with Obama?
  • SneakDZA
    A few things I would'a done from telling the creditors that hound students/families with high interest credit cards to lower them ? below 5%...right now, any given credit card is charging you 27% to 45% interest on the money they loaning you. that's extortion!!
    source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_Financial_Protection_Bureau
    The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) is an independent federal agency that holds primary responsibility for regulating consumer protection with regard to financial products and services in the United States.

Harvard Law School professor and bankruptcy expert Elizabeth Warren, who was special consultant in charge of implementing it, was removed from the running for director after Obama administration officials became convinced she "could not overcome strong Republican opposition".
    THEN I would send every family with a father and mother in the home living below the poverty line a $5,000 check, to bail them out a lil bit.
    lol @ getting that legislation passed.
    THEN, I would cut taxes for the middle class by half across the borad...or just do away with property taxes or some other major taxes that's ridiculous.

the list goes on....

Obama ain't doing ? but drinking beers and bowing to foreign Dictators. talm bout some 'yes we can', ? please
    source: http://www.whitehouse.gov/economy/jobs/tax-relief-for-160-million-workers
    A typical middle class family has gotten a tax cut of $3,600 over the last four years – more if they were putting a child through college.

• President Obama's Making Work Pay credit provided 95 percent of working families a tax cut of $400 per person or $800 per couple in 2009 and 2010.

• The President's payroll tax cut provided 160 million workers a 2 percent reduction in payroll taxes, cutting taxes for a typical family earning $50,000 a year by $1,000 -- or $40 per paycheck -- in 2011 and 2012.

• Families putting a child through college can receive as much as $10,000 of help over four years from the President’s American Opportunity Tax Credit, the equivalent of a 30 percent discount on tuition at a typical state university. For many families, the American Opportunity Tax Credit provides thousands of dollars more help with college expenses than they could have received from pre‐existing tax credits.

• Federal income taxes on middle‐income families are now at nearly their lowest level (as a share of income) since the Eisenhower Administration, and total federal taxes on middle class families also remain at nearly the lowest levels in decades.

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that fool is playing himself.
  • Huey_C
    What i was alluding to was our woes as a country have been a long time coming, "chickens coming home to roost "per say. And your stated "solutions" are naive at best, the Congress and the house are there for checks and balances. The president can not simply do as he pleases. Americans want a democracy not a patriarchal society nor a dictatorship. You must accept the good and the bad.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall really having a discussion with him.
  • Huey_C
    Waste of time I realized smh
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    janklow wrote: »
    alright, now explain all the white Obama supporters
    • Perhaps it might have something to do with Obama being a very likable guy
    • Perhaps young white liberals view racism differently / as opposed to those older white voters who vote along racial lines
    • Perhaps modern liberal women highly value their own personal female centric needs (health, children, economics) and see far better opportunity in Democratic leadership.
    let's now note that the person whom i quoted attributed presidential support to racism. none of your arguments work with that
    let's now hear how different Obama's policies are!

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013

Obama knew the serious problems America was having and he, uh, STILL chose to bail out big banks and corporations with 3 trillion dollars, while still waging neverending war overseas, which is costing us 2 billy every week? Crumbs have been left to everyone else.

What has Obama done differently......? I never hear a good response from Obama fans when I ask this question.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Ha. *cracks knuckles*

Didn't post that Wall Street Journal poll that had him at 47%, I see.

Or that ? Rasmussen poll dat got him at 48%, b.

This 37% poll is the one Limbaugh been screaming about as "proof" that the shutdown is "working" for the GOP. LOL. Get that cherry picking ? outta here. Try looking at the Republicans apocalyptic polling numbers right now, then come talk to me. Kingblaze stay falling into this trap of breathlessly repeating Right Wing memes simply because they're "anti-obama". The enemy of your enemy is your friend, I suppose.

Everybody else on the left - including people that hate Obama The Corporate Warmongerer way waaaay more than Kingblaze ever did btw - are instead focused like a laser on Ted Cruz and these other ? that are hell bent on burning the country down out of spite. Why? Because they suddenly love Obama? No, because they know to pick their ? fights.

And threadstarter...............homie.............you seriously want Obama to surrender to these Tea Party ? ??? LMFAO. Jesus Christ. Of all the bad advice you could possibly give the White House, this takes the cake man. What terrible, terrible advice. Without a doubt, the #1 ? Obama could make right now in this crisis is to give in to the hostage demands for Obamacare. Right now, Democrats and the Left are united behind Obama harder than they've EVER been outside the presidential elections. If he agreed to your insane advice, this would flip overnight.

Meanwhile, the Republican Party is on the ? verge of implosion jesus christ what universe are you in:

Ted Cruz was right all along. Americans need House Republicans to fight. Mitch McConnell has no appetite for it. Senate Republicans are openly hoping to blame a debt default on Ted Cruz. They want to blame him for everything. They hate being seen as the capitulators that they are.

The RedState contact email is now getting one anti-GOP email for every one anti-Democrat email. That has never happened before. All these polls showing America hates the GOP are accurate. Even Republicans hate the GOP and the GOP might have to learn that the hard way in 2014 primaries.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/10/15/reject-this/

The newspapers are now filled with stories about business opposition to the shutdown strategy, and there are even hints of business groups backing challenges to Tea Party candidates. “The business community has got to stand up and say we are not going to back the most self-described conservative candidate. We are going to back the candidates that are the most rational,” says John Feehery, a former aide to DeLay and Hastert who is now president of Quinn Gillespie & Associates, a Washington lobbying firm.

What Washington business lobbyists say on-the-record about the House Republicans and about Tea Party activists pales before what they are willing to say if their names aren't used. One former Republican staffer says of the anti-establishment groups, “They want to go in and ? ? up. These non-corporate non-establishmentarian guys—that is exactly what they are doing. And the problem with that is obvious. What next? What happens after you ? ? up?” Other lobbyists I talked to cited John Calhoun, Dixiecrats and Richard Hofstadter’s essay on “The Paranoid Style in American Politics” to explain the rise of the populist right. It’s the kind of reference you’d expect to read in a New Republic article, but not necessarily in a conversation with a business lobbyist.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/115134/gop-death-watch-final-days-republican-party

screen-shot-2013-10-11-at-12-46-52-pm.png

Yeah, you get it yet? They are ? L-O-S-I-N-G and losing BIG because these racist ? promised their racist ? supporters that this Kamikaze flight was a surefire WIN. They convinced each other in their tight little Fox News information bubble that the Shutdown was a politically smart move, that it wouldn't hurt any "real americans", that the public would support it, that would bolster Republican chances in 2014, that it would STOP Obamacare. The opposite of all these things happened. They literally, very literally, promised the IMPOSSIBLE to their rabid supporters and now the grassroots is ? ? that this impossible promise isn't being kept. Read around. They are at the point where anything short of Obama's execution will be bashed as "GOP SURRENDER!!!!!" lol. They are backed into a corner and surrounded by a moat of fire. They're ? . Their only hope is to end this quickly and hope everyone forgets about it.

LOL @ this spelling electoral doom for Democrats somehow.

Reports are now that a deal will be made where Obama gets the shutdown ended and ceiling extended and the Republicans get...................................

"The provision the GOP is crowing over — that the Obama Administration will check the income levels of those who receive a subsidy — is already the law. Meanwhile, the GOP will let the rest of the year proceed above sequester level spending, give the unions another carve out of Obamacare, and extend the debt limit to February."

.....right, nothing. They get ? nothing lol. They did all this ? , took all this risk, took all sorts of Lauces in the process, tanked their numbers, fractured their party, and all they got was THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT. This will remain true even IF they manage to get the Medical Device tax axed. Ouch.

If that isn't a recipe for Republicans staying home on Election Day next year, I don't know what is.

"how did it all go so wrong?" Why don't you ask that question to the political party that's gone from destroying the Confederacy to destroying the Union while waving Confederate flags in front of the White House.

Dude called Nelson Mandela a ? and coward. Who cares what he thinks. Probably another white kid living vicariously by pretending to be black on AllHipHop.com
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Ha. *cracks knuckles*

Didn't post that Wall Street Journal poll that had him at 47%, I see.

Or that ? Rasmussen poll dat got him at 48%, b.

and these are 2 of the most conservative media outlets.

When all is said and done, the Obama presidency will have been the one to deal the most crippling blow to the republican party in over 30 yrs, similar to what reagan's presidency did to dems.
  • Swiffness!
    edited October 2013
    man, i can't believe that anyone outside the conservative bubble would look at this and walk away like "wow Obama sure is in trouble" lol. A major political party is pulling itself apart - Ted Cruz is a Senator, b. And for all intents and purposes, he's been calling the shots in the House? That is HIGHLY out of pocket. The Republican Party, for all its faults, has always been ORGANIZED AS ? and run a very tight ship. Ronald Reagan's 11th Commandment: "Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican." Party discipline!

Now?

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

• twatgetta
    A few things I would'a done from telling the creditors that hound students/families with high interest credit cards to lower them ? below 5%...right now, any given credit card is charging you 27% to 45% interest on the money they loaning you. that's extortion!!
    source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_Financial_Protection_Bureau
    The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) is an independent federal agency that holds primary responsibility for regulating consumer protection with regard to financial products and services in the United States.

Harvard Law School professor and bankruptcy expert Elizabeth Warren, who was special consultant in charge of implementing it, was removed from the running for director after Obama administration officials became convinced she "could not overcome strong Republican opposition".
    THEN I would send every family with a father and mother in the home living below the poverty line a $5,000 check, to bail them out a lil bit.
    lol @ getting that legislation passed.
    THEN, I would cut taxes for the middle class by half across the borad...or just do away with property taxes or some other major taxes that's ridiculous.

the list goes on....

source: http://www.whitehouse.gov/economy/jobs/tax-relief-for-160-million-workers
    A typical middle class family has gotten a tax cut of $3,600 over the last four years – more if they were putting a child through college.

• President Obama's Making Work Pay credit provided 95 percent of working families a tax cut of $400 per person or $800 per couple in 2009 and 2010.

• The President's payroll tax cut provided 160 million workers a 2 percent reduction in payroll taxes, cutting taxes for a typical family earning $50,000 a year by $1,000 -- or $40 per paycheck -- in 2011 and 2012.

• Families putting a child through college can receive as much as $10,000 of help over four years from the President’s American Opportunity Tax Credit, the equivalent of a 30 percent discount on tuition at a typical state university. For many families, the American Opportunity Tax Credit provides thousands of dollars more help with college expenses than they could have received from pre‐existing tax credits.

• Federal income taxes on middle‐income families are now at nearly their lowest level (as a share of income) since the Eisenhower Administration, and total federal taxes on middle class families also remain at nearly the lowest levels in decades.

#1 and #2 were a complete wash out and got ate up by taxes. nobody can honestly say they got anything out of that. I sure didn't.

#3 $10,000 bucks ain't ? in today's college climate and if you read the fine print there are hoops you gotta jump tro get that assistance. every family don't qualify.

#4 Don't know about all that but do know that Obama call himself sending me a check one year for $500 and the next year the IRS pinged for the same $500. to the ? ' penny. So it was a just ? ..

? ain't done ? for nobody but the Bankers.
  • Swiffness!
    edited October 2013
    lmao and ya'll wanted Obama to surrender to these ? losers. Score another one for SL political analysis......

not only did they not even get a token concession on Obamacare, the "compromise" actually weakened Congress control over the debt limit. HA.

Conservatives are ? furious, hurt, betrayed, confused, depressed, etc. And they want to ? like half of all the Republicans in D.C, including ALL of the leadership - giving the Senate Minority Leader a straight-up bribe in the form of a $3 billion earmark for Kentucky is a ? ice cold chess move that REALLY makes the grassroots crackas feel like they were sold down the river. Have fun with your Tea Party challenger, Mitch!

Meanwhile, everyone on the Left from mainstream corporate democrats to ? anti-capitalist socialists is like START WITH STRAIGHT SHOTS AND THEN POP BOTTLES

http://youtu.be/1LOYh7zhwF0

that Ether, that ? that makes yo soul burn slow..........
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha Ha.. ? stay claiming they concerned about government spending and the ecomony. These damn fools ? and up and continue to ? it up with their games. It'll cost them.. The plan all along for these Tea Party weirdos was to destroy the government and revive the Confederacy.. Smh at negotiating when you have nothing to offer other then not ? things up further.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obama+Slayer.jpg
    ...of Republicans
  • twatgetta
    TV = the Killer of minds worldwide.

When fools finally understand the shell game that is Obamacare, it will be too late.

Might as well party like it's 1999. When in Rome.

• 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And those ratings mean just about as much as they did when Bush got em