Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

Options

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    @Ziryab again you are decieved. if you take time to do your own indepth research like you did with the Yah and Jehovah' name then you will see. until then you don't have a clue. anyone with a working brain would be like if they put these false names in the bible then what else did they do? Hmmm lol only those who seek will find
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scriptures are up to the interpreter to his own devices.
  • Leviathan616
    Leviathan616 Members Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, he is based on Horus.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ziryab keep praying for understanding and kept going on brother, I'm not right the Elohim of Israel The Might EL Yahuwah is right
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    @Ziryab you have a long way to go. i been there before where you are now. I've done the Christian thing, Hebrew Israelite thing, and studied that Bible. You are being given truth mixed with disinformation. the white man does not care what blacks do with that bible because he the one that compiled and twisted it up. a lot of your so called elders maybe even know this. most of y'all worshipping the ? of the jews real talk you have to do research. don't believe me. do research.

you is a damn lie
  • beenwize
    Options
    @Waterproof at least i don't worship a false ? .
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    According to your ? man did become like ? out of Yahweh's own mouth. You might want to research into who Yahweh really was.

Genesis 3:5
    For ? doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Genesis 3:22
    And the Lord ? said, “Behold, the man has become as one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat and live for ever”—

In the Ancient world the serpent was not looked on as the devil or a Satan. The Ancient world knew the serpent symbolized wisdom. The Ancient Egyptians compared the serpent to wisdom. They were not on Satanic stuff with the serpents they had. Even Jesus in the New Testament compares the serpent with wisdom. In Gnostic Christianity the serpent in the garden of Eden is not Satan. There are two different types of serpents in the Bible. The one in the book of Revelation represents Satan and the one in the garden of Eden is not Satan. When you read the garden of eden story again without what you have been programmed to believe you will realize the serpent told the truth and Yahweh who is a imposter ? in the garden of eden did not tell the truth. Imagine living in a country like North Korea where there is limited knowledge, they usually have cruel power hungry dictators that want there ppl ignorant so they can have all the power themselves. That was a hint. You will have to do your own research.

Don't get me wrong there are two different serpents. One polar of serpent represents Satan or evil and another serpent represents wisdom

Matthew 10:16
    Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

• beenwize
    Options
    if you don't believe then just read that garden of eden story very close and google serpents wisdom in the ancient world.
  • beenwize
    Options
    I hope y'all have eyes to see and do the research.

In the Gospel of John 3:14–15, Jesus makes direct comparison between the raising up of the Son of Man and the act of Moses in raising up the serpent as a sign, using it as a symbol associated with salvation: "As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options

http://djnikoblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/ancient-symbols-serpent.html

The polarity of the serpent first emerged in ancient Egypt. The ? Atum, associated with creation and known as "the finisher of the world," was often depicted as a snake. In the Book of the Dead, Atum rose from the waters of chaos in the form of a snake; in a conversation with Osiris, Atum said he would revert to snake form when the world was destroyed. From these two references, we know the serpent was associated with rebirth and eternity.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    @beenwize @waterproof I want to say that you are correct about YAHWEH being moon ? . Upon further research, it comes from the name YAHREACH(meaning "moon") and YAHREAH(meaning "white, paleness"). I've made a thread questioning the name using in our Bible's today which mysteriously writes LORD in all caps. I learned as a very young child that a name has 1 capital letter. I learned as an adult, the govt writes peoples names in ALL CAPS because that renders them as a corporation (property) which is how all the people are enslaved by this system once they sign their birth certificate and accept their name as JOHN JACKSON as opposed to John Jackson. Thats a whooooole 'nother lesson but that ties in here.

The Masoretes injected the names LORD (in all CAPS mysteriously), JEHOVAH (again in CAPS), YAH, JAH, YAHWEH, etc. into the Bible to replace His real name which was revealed to Moses at the burning bush as I AM THAT I AM (which is an English transliteration, still not His true name). Jewish people know that His real name is Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh, pronounced Ahayah Ashar Ahayah, though they dare not speak it and actually worship the "JEWISH NATIONAL NAME OF ? " (according to Strong's Hebrew Concordance #3068). NOTE: The Jewish people do not believe in Jesus Christ (therefore you get 'Anti-Christ') therefore they represent the synagogue of Satan because anyone not FOR Christ is AGAINST Christ (as He said in Matthew and Luke). Also, the Revelation of John proclaims that those that are claiming the Jew name today, are not but lie, and are of the synagogue of Satan. Which makes perfect sense.

Does this make the Bible unreliable? No. Because if you read the Bible carefully, you will be able to spot these misnomers. If you type someone's name in ALL CAPS something is not right. That means you are getting a FALSE representation of the name and NOT the ACTUAL name. Though in real life, chances are it IS the exact name, there would be no reason at all for the BIBLE to put it in all CAPS if it were the right name.

Jah-Hovah

Hovah in the Hebrew Concordance is #1942 and is synonomous to "calamity, iniquity, mischief, mischievous, naughtiness, noisome, perverse thing, substance, very wickedness".

Jah is means ? .

Therefore Jah-Hovah is ? of Evil. the Evil One that Christ spoke of.

Again, this does NOT mean that you should denounce your King James Version Bible (the BEST English translation version we have dude! Its all we got!). It just means you must PAY ATTENTION.

The name given to Moses was Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh, pronounced Ahayah Asher Ahayah.

I URGE you to research this ANYONE to research this themselves and not to follow me because I could be WRONG and I don't want to be that FALSE TEACHER. But I truly feel, upon researching that this is correct.

If anything, I KNOW NOW THAT JEHOVAH IS THE DEVIL. IT IS THE JEWISH NATIONAL NAME OF ? , AND THE JEWISH CHURCH IS THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

bruh you only partially there. they putting the ? in your face, but your mind is so blinded and brainwashed that you look for excuses. You found out that Jehovah and Yahweh is the name of Satan. Furthermore research will show you that not only is it a name of Satan, but the whole damn deity is Satan himself masquerading as a angel of light. WTF OPEN UP YOUR EYES. Do you not see this entity demanding animal sacrifice? demanding death to brothers, mothers, children, babies, etc? there is even human sacrifice in that Bible. you will have to look deep within you and do the research. The Jews worship YHWH and they condemn the New Testament and Christ. They never condemn YHWH. He is the damn devil masquerading as a angel of light... Why would the devil come out and say he is Satan when he want you deceived and to think he is ? ? think smh! People that look for excuses and look for a new name but still worship this same etitity are deluded and those that showed you another name just want you ignorant and they probably even know the truth.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    when y'all look at those so called bible prophecies they come to past because the ? who put them there is the ? of this world. he is the one the illuminati or freemasons work for. that's why they have there own Masonic Bible. That's why they give free bible and have tax free churches. that entity lives off of fear, blood, violence, and sacrifice. they planning all these wars and death around these so called bible prophecies as satanic rituals.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ziryab,

He is a false prophet that Satan is using to influence those with wavering in Christ to not believe. It's no point in convincing a wolf to be a sheep. ? allowed Judas to kiss him on the cheek.

My paps use to tell me about people like that that study the bible simply to denounce others from believing in their faith and Satan has an army of these people that you can't entertain. These people aren't in any other faith but Christianity. They don't bother Jews nor Muslims.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    *with wavering spirits.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options

Jeremiah 8:8
    New International Version
    "'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?

New Living Translation
    "'How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD," when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?

English Standard Version
    “How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.

New American Standard Bible
    "How can you say, 'We are wise, And the law of the LORD is with us'? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes Has made it into a lie.

King James Bible
    How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    @ziryab,

He is a false prophet that Satan is using to influence those with wavering in Christ to not believe. It's no point in convincing a wolf to be a sheep. ? allowed Judas to kiss him on the cheek.

My paps use to tell me about people like that that study the bible simply to denounce others from believing in their faith and Satan has an army of these people that you can't entertain. These people aren't in any other faith but Christianity. They don't bother Jews nor Muslims.

you have already been deceived. the ? that you worship is the devil. Yahweh aka Jehovah of the Old Testament is the Synagogue of Satan. he is the liar and murderer from the beginning masquerading as a angel of light. use your brain. do you think they compiled this bible to give you the truth? if the first thing satan wanted in the new testament when he approached jesus was worship then would not he want worship from you? in the new testament we find out that satan controls this whole world and was willing to give it to Jesus in exchange for worship. you are already worshipping satan and it is in the Bible only for those who have eyes to see. ? Jehovah aka Yahweh. I've done years of research. you will have to take the time to do your own research instead of believing every word of this book.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @beenwise. The only deception I see is that you think you are better off than the rest of the world by what you know. If Jesus didn't do what the Bible said he has done, it is not a blow to our intelligence or our methods of control. It's a blow to our very existence. We all would still be in sin and Hell is certain regardless of how righteous or smart we think we are. Satan wants us to think we can attain righteousness apart from ? and the scary thing about it is that there is some truth to that.
  • beenwize
    Options
    You dont even know who ? is or satan so you are still sleep and lost.
  • beenwize
    Options
    If i thought i was better off then i would leave you all dumb deaf and blind. at least im trying to open your eyes and not take advange of you being ignorant like your church leaders do.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    You dont even know who ? is or satan so you are still sleep and lost.

But you do know who Satan is.
  • beenwize
    Options
    I hope y'all have eyes to see and do the research.

In the Gospel of John 3:14–15, Jesus makes direct comparison between the raising up of the Son of Man and the act of Moses in raising up the serpent as a sign, using it as a symbol associated with salvation: "As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

The serpent also represents the awakening of kundalini energy in men. open your eyes.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The serpent also represents the awakening of kundalini energy in men. open your eyes.

no thank you

119xcat.gif
  • beenwize
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »

no thank you

119xcat.gif

In the old testament when the israelites were bitten by serpents was not a serpent put on a pole to heal them? When you go to a doctors office is there not a symbol of a serpent on a pole? Kudalini energy ishealing enery. too bad you look literal and not symbolically.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    The devils bible is also the bible backwards, do you believe in that too?

Ole Aleister Crowley ass ? .