What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

13468912

Replies

  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Why didn't the Aztecs or Mayans have a Bible?
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Adam and Eve were the first, who says the native Americans, Aztecs, Incas and mayans didn't meet God?
    What doesn't kill you simply makes you....sour!!

    Bg76EfA.gif
















  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Premeer wrote: »
    Well, you if you are not recruiting people to join your churches or to believe in Jesus, then yes you do not need to prove nothing. If you are, than you better show some proof and such. That is the question of agnostics why is your god and there god better and different, cause at the end of the day, it just looks like a human creation.

    all we have to do is preach the word. let them know... thats laying the seed. from there, its up in the air and depends on the individuals heart / stubborness. arguing is not encouraged.

    Then I'll lay the seed that maybe the bible isn't real and there needs to be evidence. But to me if that's all there is, I'll leave it alone, but sometimes it's just not that, it's more and it's an agenda at the end of the day.

    well then, that would put you in a position to have to explain and prove why.. other than, not understanding.
    Ajackson17
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    and while I'm flattered that you base your belief on what you think I believe, I have to tell you that's the wrong way to go about things.

    I don't.. or else I would be whatever you are now. I'm just pointing out the irony of you wanting me to believe something that you yourself don't believe in.

    I feel like you put fast "if" In there because you, deep down, have doubts about biblical prophecy being real.
    Ziryab wrote: »
    back to the original question... what will you do when you have to choose between the 2?

    I'm choosing neither.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Could you prove the universe is not an infestation in an alien laboratory?

    can you prove you are not a troll thats in denial?

    @oceanic

    [side note: i really dont care.]

    Didn't think so.

    God is the same way. It's not up to me to disprove someone else's claims.

    neither is it mine. so what are you doing in here questioning every christian like you the FBI or some. beat it.

    @oceanic

    Because if it isn't up to me, it's up to you. Prove your own claims.

    This, again, is what you fail to realize.. I don't have to explain. Who are you that I need to.explain anything to. Get over yourself.

    If you can't prove him, just say so. I won't make fun of you.

    oh i can prove him.. but that would be beating a dead horse and a dead end conversation.. like this 1.

    tho i must say... your obsession is quite weird.

    "prove it!!!!!!! PROVE IT!!!!!... its ok if you cant!" like .. what?? why do i have to explain? this is what you greatly fail to realize. no explanation is needed. and because i dont explain does nothing for you. and if i explain does nothing for you.

    now stop with the childish antics.

    EDIT: and i see you cant prove He doesnt exist.

    all this harassing you doing in here you cant even live up to your own argument. silly boy.

    Yeah, you can prove god but instead choose not to because that would be beating a dead horse? Although you seem to have plenty of time typing all of those words that have no proof of gods existence in them.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    @oceanic @EmperorRises this is related to your debate and funny.

    Ajackson17
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not a dead horse.. that's exactly how I know talking to.you is a waste of time... how long has the IC been talking about this? And how long have YOU been talking with Christians on here... further proving its a waste of time.

    But you can't prove He doesn't exist, I see. The balls in your court. Not mine.
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Could you prove the universe is not an infestation in an alien laboratory?

    can you prove you are not a troll thats in denial?

    @oceanic

    [side note: i really dont care.]

    Didn't think so.

    God is the same way. It's not up to me to disprove someone else's claims.

    neither is it mine. so what are you doing in here questioning every christian like you the FBI or some. beat it.

    @oceanic

    Because if it isn't up to me, it's up to you. Prove your own claims.

    This, again, is what you fail to realize.. I don't have to explain. Who are you that I need to.explain anything to. Get over yourself.

    If you can't prove him, just say so. I won't make fun of you.

    oh i can prove him.. but that would be beating a dead horse and a dead end conversation.. like this 1.

    tho i must say... your obsession is quite weird.

    "prove it!!!!!!! PROVE IT!!!!!... its ok if you cant!" like .. what?? why do i have to explain? this is what you greatly fail to realize. no explanation is needed. and because i dont explain does nothing for you. and if i explain does nothing for you.

    now stop with the childish antics.

    EDIT: and i see you cant prove He doesnt exist.

    all this harassing you doing in here you cant even live up to your own argument. silly boy.

    Yeah, you can prove god but instead choose not to because that would be beating a dead horse? Although you seem to have plenty of time typing all of those words that have no proof of gods existence in them.

  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any supreme being cannot exist because the complexity of such a being including the ability to think requires a progenitor of some sort and not necessarily the sentient kind but at least some sort of existence that does not require a creator. In other words, it would be an endless cycle.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    I feel like you put fast "if" In there because you, deep down, have doubts about biblical prophecy being real.

    lol. you clearly don't know me then


    anyway, I know the biblical prophecies are real. Everything Blacks are going through today were prophesied in the Old Testament by Moses (see Deutoronemy 28 beginning at verse 15 if you will). We are the real Israelites/Hebrews/Jews

    from the 400 years of slavery, to being brought again to Egypt on ships with iron yokes on our necks(Egypt representing captivity), to not ever being able to prosper as a people no matter how hard we try, to being the most disease stricken people in the land yet the minority, to worshipping gods our forefathers never knew, of wood and stone (which includes fake Christianity that the Roman Catholic Church has bestowed on our people), its all written...



    its all written... its all written.. everything happening to present-day "Israel" (now i'm referring to the land, where fake ass Israelis wander) was written thousands of years ago... All that talk about the nations turning against them.. It was written.


    I know them crackers got you hating the book that your ancestors wrote (i think i seen a photo of you in ur avy before, u are black) because they put their faces on all the pictures and gave the book a bad name by totally misinterpretting it... But it was written in the Apocrypha books (the 14 that the Roman Catholic Church took out the Bible) that they would do that very thing...



    You gonna see soon though. I'm saying within the next... 5 years? I'd be surprised if it took that long seeing how things are going now. But you gon see.. Maybe when you walkin outta Walmart one day and you see a few niggas get taken up into the sky. I could only hope you'd get to witness that because I believe that would make you a believer. If not... i dont know.
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Any supreme being cannot exist because the complexity of such a being including the ability to think requires a progenitor of some sort and not necessarily the sentient kind but at least some sort of existence that does not require a creator. In other words, it would be an endless cycle.

    This is the biggest pile of rubbish I ever read. I'm impressed you have the ability to fit so much junk in such limited text. Very impressive.

    That Alone proves higher powers.. except you are speaking from the wrong power.
    Bodhi
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    back to the original question... what will you do when you have to choose between the 2?

    I'm choosing neither.

    as expected.. just as @beenwize doesn't want to answer whether or not Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the people.. you nonbelievers dodge the critical questions that could fck up your whole mojo.


    its funny
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    back to the original question... what will you do when you have to choose between the 2?

    I'm choosing neither.

    as expected.. just as @beenwize doesn't want to answer whether or not Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the people.. you nonbelievers dodge the critical questions that could fck up your whole mojo.


    its funny

    according to the Bible Jesus is the savior of the world. that's all I know. I can't confirm whether or not because even your book is based on faith in things unseen with no evidence. It's belief so ofcourse I can't make a statement that he is when I wasn't there to see it happen or to see the book being written and compiled. Now if myself or someone is to have faith in those things that's another story.


    For the record I believe in a Creator or higher power. I just don't blindly believe every word of any man made religious text.
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Any supreme being cannot exist because the complexity of such a being including the ability to think requires a progenitor of some sort and not necessarily the sentient kind but at least some sort of existence that does not require a creator. In other words, it would be an endless cycle.

    This is the biggest pile of rubbish I ever read. I'm impressed you have the ability to fit so much junk in such limited text. Very impressive.

    That Alone proves higher powers.. except you are speaking from the wrong power.

    Exactly. We've been down this road before when you were posting as 100 prime. Anything I say, you just dismiss because of your inability to think for yourself. Which is why I assume you need something like the Bible to do all of that for you. Also why you cannot prove that your god exists.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    beenwize
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    back to the original question... what will you do when you have to choose between the 2?

    I'm choosing neither.

    as expected.. just as @beenwize doesn't want to answer whether or not Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the people.. you nonbelievers dodge the critical questions that could fck up your whole mojo.


    its funny

    I answered the question. You must've missed that. But I'll tell you again: I choose neither of those options. In other words, I'm doing my best to avoid both. If I were to succumb to either, it would be by force and not personal choice.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    I feel like you put fast "if" In there because you, deep down, have doubts about biblical prophecy being real.

    lol. you clearly don't know me then


    anyway, I know the biblical prophecies are real. Everything Blacks are going through today were prophesied in the Old Testament by Moses (see Deutoronemy 28 beginning at verse 15 if you will). We are the real Israelites/Hebrews/Jews

    from the 400 years of slavery, to being brought again to Egypt on ships with iron yokes on our necks(Egypt representing captivity), to not ever being able to prosper as a people no matter how hard we try, to being the most disease stricken people in the land yet the minority, to worshipping gods our forefathers never knew, of wood and stone (which includes fake Christianity that the Roman Catholic Church has bestowed on our people), its all written...



    its all written... its all written.. everything happening to present-day "Israel" (now i'm referring to the land, where fake ass Israelis wander) was written thousands of years ago... All that talk about the nations turning against them.. It was written.


    I know them crackers got you hating the book that your ancestors wrote (i think i seen a photo of you in ur avy before, u are black) because they put their faces on all the pictures and gave the book a bad name by totally misinterpretting it... But it was written in the Apocrypha books (the 14 that the Roman Catholic Church took out the Bible) that they would do that very thing...



    You gonna see soon though. I'm saying within the next... 5 years? I'd be surprised if it took that long seeing how things are going now. But you gon see.. Maybe when you walkin outta Walmart one day and you see a few niggas get taken up into the sky. I could only hope you'd get to witness that because I believe that would make you a believer. If not... i dont know.

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy2HkGs1-e9iJLZ482MSdpeujc08dcKU-9y4rlCotowKAYERlkxpGiSLUE2g
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    Black Boy King
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Any supreme being cannot exist because the complexity of such a being including the ability to think requires a progenitor of some sort and not necessarily the sentient kind but at least some sort of existence that does not require a creator. In other words, it would be an endless cycle.

    This is the biggest pile of rubbish I ever read. I'm impressed you have the ability to fit so much junk in such limited text. Very impressive.

    That Alone proves higher powers.. except you are speaking from the wrong power.

    Exactly. We've been down this road before when you were posting as 100 prime. Anything I say, you just dismiss because of your inability to think for yourself. Which is why I assume you need something like the Bible to do all of that for you. Also why you cannot prove that your god exists.

    assumptions.. like 100% of your posting material.
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Any supreme being cannot exist because the complexity of such a being including the ability to think requires a progenitor of some sort and not necessarily the sentient kind but at least some sort of existence that does not require a creator. In other words, it would be an endless cycle.

    This is the biggest pile of rubbish I ever read. I'm impressed you have the ability to fit so much junk in such limited text. Very impressive.

    That Alone proves higher powers.. except you are speaking from the wrong power.

    Exactly. We've been down this road before when you were posting as 100 prime. Anything I say, you just dismiss because of your inability to think for yourself. Which is why I assume you need something like the Bible to do all of that for you. Also why you cannot prove that your god exists.

    assumptions.. like 100% of your posting material.

    It's far from an assumption. You have yet to prove your god exists.
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    I feel like you put fast "if" In there because you, deep down, have doubts about biblical prophecy being real.

    lol. you clearly don't know me then


    anyway, I know the biblical prophecies are real. Everything Blacks are going through today were prophesied in the Old Testament by Moses (see Deutoronemy 28 beginning at verse 15 if you will). We are the real Israelites/Hebrews/Jews

    from the 400 years of slavery, to being brought again to Egypt on ships with iron yokes on our necks(Egypt representing captivity), to not ever being able to prosper as a people no matter how hard we try, to being the most disease stricken people in the land yet the minority, to worshipping gods our forefathers never knew, of wood and stone (which includes fake Christianity that the Roman Catholic Church has bestowed on our people), its all written...



    its all written... its all written.. everything happening to present-day "Israel" (now i'm referring to the land, where fake ass Israelis wander) was written thousands of years ago... All that talk about the nations turning against them.. It was written.


    I know them crackers got you hating the book that your ancestors wrote (i think i seen a photo of you in ur avy before, u are black) because they put their faces on all the pictures and gave the book a bad name by totally misinterpretting it... But it was written in the Apocrypha books (the 14 that the Roman Catholic Church took out the Bible) that they would do that very thing...



    You gonna see soon though. I'm saying within the next... 5 years? I'd be surprised if it took that long seeing how things are going now. But you gon see.. Maybe when you walkin outta Walmart one day and you see a few niggas get taken up into the sky. I could only hope you'd get to witness that because I believe that would make you a believer. If not... i dont know.

    prophecy? how can we really know the nature of this reality? we don't know if there are many entities in this world that exist or not. we don't know if this is from the Creator or another higher entity that is here controlling events on this planet during this age with another agenda. that's just something to think about instead of blindly believing whats been given to you.
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Any supreme being cannot exist because the complexity of such a being including the ability to think requires a progenitor of some sort and not necessarily the sentient kind but at least some sort of existence that does not require a creator. In other words, it would be an endless cycle.

    This is the biggest pile of rubbish I ever read. I'm impressed you have the ability to fit so much junk in such limited text. Very impressive.

    That Alone proves higher powers.. except you are speaking from the wrong power.

    Exactly. We've been down this road before when you were posting as 100 prime. Anything I say, you just dismiss because of your inability to think for yourself. Which is why I assume you need something like the Bible to do all of that for you. Also why you cannot prove that your god exists.

    assumptions.. like 100% of your posting material.

    It's far from an assumption. You have yet to prove your god exists.

    are you slow or just selective in what you read and comprehend...

    @oceanic
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    back to the original question... what will you do when you have to choose between the 2?

    I'm choosing neither.

    as expected.. just as @beenwize doesn't want to answer whether or not Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the people.. you nonbelievers dodge the critical questions that could fck up your whole mojo.


    its funny

    according to the Bible Jesus is the savior of the world. that's all I know. I can't confirm whether or not because even your book is based on faith in things unseen with no evidence. It's belief so ofcourse I can't make a statement that he is when I wasn't there to see it happen or to see the book being written and compiled. Now if myself or someone is to have faith in those things that's another story.


    For the record I believe in a Creator or higher power. I just don't blindly believe every word of any man made religious text.
    "According to the Bible..." Everyone knows what the Bible says. I'm not asking you what the Bible says. I'm asking do YOU believe that Christ is the Savior?


    My question now is, why are you afraid to answer the question with a simple yes or no? Just say what you believe about Christ, is He the Savior or is He not the Savior.
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    back to the original question... what will you do when you have to choose between the 2?

    I'm choosing neither.

    as expected.. just as @beenwize doesn't want to answer whether or not Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the people.. you nonbelievers dodge the critical questions that could fck up your whole mojo.


    its funny

    according to the Bible Jesus is the savior of the world. that's all I know. I can't confirm whether or not because even your book is based on faith in things unseen with no evidence. It's belief so ofcourse I can't make a statement that he is when I wasn't there to see it happen or to see the book being written and compiled. Now if myself or someone is to have faith in those things that's another story.


    For the record I believe in a Creator or higher power. I just don't blindly believe every word of any man made religious text.
    "According to the Bible..." Everyone knows what the Bible says. I'm not asking you what the Bible says. I'm asking do YOU believe that Christ is the Savior?


    My question now is, why are you afraid to answer the question with a simple yes or no? Just say what you believe about Christ, is He the Savior or is He not the Savior.

    honestly, I will say yes I do believe and one of the reasons for that is so that if all that is the truth then at least I did believe.
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    back to the original question... what will you do when you have to choose between the 2?

    I'm choosing neither.

    as expected.. just as @beenwize doesn't want to answer whether or not Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the people.. you nonbelievers dodge the critical questions that could fck up your whole mojo.


    its funny

    I answered the question. You must've missed that. But I'll tell you again: I choose neither of those options. In other words, I'm doing my best to avoid both. If I were to succumb to either, it would be by force and not personal choice.

    DA: so for this ticket, do you wanna pay the fine or go to jail?
    You: neither
    DA: ......


    That's the nature of your answer. You clearly would have to choose. lol... this shyt was checkmate when you initially chose to respond.
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    back to the original question... what will you do when you have to choose between the 2?

    I'm choosing neither.

    as expected.. just as @beenwize doesn't want to answer whether or not Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the people.. you nonbelievers dodge the critical questions that could fck up your whole mojo.


    its funny

    according to the Bible Jesus is the savior of the world. that's all I know. I can't confirm whether or not because even your book is based on faith in things unseen with no evidence. It's belief so ofcourse I can't make a statement that he is when I wasn't there to see it happen or to see the book being written and compiled. Now if myself or someone is to have faith in those things that's another story.


    For the record I believe in a Creator or higher power. I just don't blindly believe every word of any man made religious text.
    "According to the Bible..." Everyone knows what the Bible says. I'm not asking you what the Bible says. I'm asking do YOU believe that Christ is the Savior?


    My question now is, why are you afraid to answer the question with a simple yes or no? Just say what you believe about Christ, is He the Savior or is He not the Savior.

    honestly, I will say yes I do believe and one of the reasons for that is so that if all that is the truth then at least I did believe.

    In order for Him to be the Messiah, He had to fulfilled prophecies of the Old Testament. Period.


    How can you make a thread targeted at making a mockery of the Old Testament, yet say you believe in Christ as the coming Messiah? Is that not a blatant contradiction?
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    back to the original question... what will you do when you have to choose between the 2?

    I'm choosing neither.

    as expected.. just as @beenwize doesn't want to answer whether or not Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the people.. you nonbelievers dodge the critical questions that could fck up your whole mojo.


    its funny

    according to the Bible Jesus is the savior of the world. that's all I know. I can't confirm whether or not because even your book is based on faith in things unseen with no evidence. It's belief so ofcourse I can't make a statement that he is when I wasn't there to see it happen or to see the book being written and compiled. Now if myself or someone is to have faith in those things that's another story.


    For the record I believe in a Creator or higher power. I just don't blindly believe every word of any man made religious text.
    "According to the Bible..." Everyone knows what the Bible says. I'm not asking you what the Bible says. I'm asking do YOU believe that Christ is the Savior?


    My question now is, why are you afraid to answer the question with a simple yes or no? Just say what you believe about Christ, is He the Savior or is He not the Savior.

    honestly, I will say yes I do believe and one of the reasons for that is so that if all that is the truth then at least I did believe.

    Where do you get the idea of Him being the Messiah if you don't believe in the Word? Does not the Bible say that Jesus Christ was/is the Word of God in flesh form? If you believe in Jesus Christ, then how can you say anything against the Old Testament?


    Doesn't this statement completely contradict everything you've said as of late?
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    +\7869/7\\quote="Ziryab;6494237"]
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    back to the original question... what will you do when you have to choose between the 2?

    I'm choosing neither.

    as expected.. just as @beenwize doesn't want to answer whether or not Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the people.. you nonbelievers dodge the critical questions that could fck up your whole mojo.


    its funny

    according to the Bible Jesus is the savior of the world. that's all I know. I can't confirm whether or not because even your book is based on faith in things unseen with no evidence. It's belief so ofcourse I can't make a statement that he is when I wasn't there to see it happen or to see the book being written and compiled. Now if myself or someone is to have faith in those things that's another story.


    For the record I believe in a Creator or higher power. I just don't blindly believe every word of any man made religious text.
    "According to the Bible..." Everyone knows what the Bible says. I'm not asking you what the Bible says. I'm asking do YOU believe that Christ is the Savior?


    My question now is, why are you afraid to answer the question with a simple yes or no? Just say what you believe about Christ, is He the Savior or is He not the Savior.

    honestly, I will say yes I do believe and one of the reasons for that is so that if all that is the truth then at least I did believe.

    In order for Him to be the Messiah, He had to fulfilled prophecies of the Old Testament. Period.


    How can you make a thread targeted at making a mockery of the Old Testament, yet say you believe in Christ as the coming Messiah? Is that not a blatant contradiction?[/quote]

    first of all nigga even going back to the 1st century not all Christians believed that Christ was the son Of Yahweh. Christ being the son of Yahweh is what King James "version" followers believe. In other versions of Christanity the Father of Christ is not Yahweh. And just to throw it out there it is many people who have studied that Bible and even Old Testament believers say that Christ or the New Testament does not fit the Old Testament so called prophecy.

    2nd your own BIble says that it is the "version" of an individual. King James "version" BIble.

Sign In or Register to comment.