Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

145791012

Replies

  • beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    I feel like you put fast "if" In there because you, deep down, have doubts about biblical prophecy being real.

    lol. you clearly don't know me then


    anyway, I know the biblical prophecies are real. Everything Blacks are going through today were prophesied in the Old Testament by Moses (see Deutoronemy 28 beginning at verse 15 if you will). We are the real Israelites/Hebrews/Jews

    from the 400 years of slavery, to being brought again to Egypt on ships with iron yokes on our necks(Egypt representing captivity), to not ever being able to prosper as a people no matter how hard we try, to being the most disease stricken people in the land yet the minority, to worshipping gods our forefathers never knew, of wood and stone (which includes fake Christianity that the Roman Catholic Church has bestowed on our people), its all written...



    its all written... its all written.. everything happening to present-day "Israel" (now i'm referring to the land, where fake ass Israelis wander) was written thousands of years ago... All that talk about the nations turning against them.. It was written.


    I know them crackers got you hating the book that your ancestors wrote (i think i seen a photo of you in ur avy before, u are black) because they put their faces on all the pictures and gave the book a bad name by totally misinterpretting it... But it was written in the Apocrypha books (the 14 that the Roman Catholic Church took out the Bible) that they would do that very thing...



    You gonna see soon though. I'm saying within the next... 5 years? I'd be surprised if it took that long seeing how things are going now. But you gon see.. Maybe when you walkin outta Walmart one day and you see a few 🤬 get taken up into the sky. I could only hope you'd get to witness that because I believe that would make you a believer. If not... i dont know.

    prophecy? how can we really know the nature of this reality? we don't know if there are many entities in this world that exist or not. we don't know if this is from the Creator or another higher entity that is here controlling events on this planet during this age with another agenda. that's just something to think about instead of blindly believing whats been given to you.

    @ziryab how do you know if all that is prophecy or if these are events being orchestrated by another entity that is controlling things on this planet during this age? The New Testament even speaks of the so called prince of this world. that means there are other entities in control.
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote:
    first of all 🤬 even going back to the 1st century not all Christians believed that Christ was the son Of Yahweh. Christ being the son of Yahweh is what King James "version" followers believe. In other versions of Christanity the Father of Christ is not Yahweh. And just to throw it out there it is many people who have studied that Bible and even Old Testament believers say that Christ or the New Testament does not fit the Old Testament so called prophecy.

    2nd your own BIble says that it is the "version" of an individual. King James "version" BIble.

    Don't switch up now, we talking about YOU and what YOU believe.
    beenwize wrote:
    honestly, I will say yes I do believe and one of the reasons for that is so that if all that is the truth then at least I did believe.

    YOU just told me you believe Christ is the Messiah.


    How can you say that and ridicule the Old Testament when Christ WAS/IS the Old Testament in the flesh? How can you believe He is the Messiah if you don't believe in the Old Testament?
  • beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    beenwize wrote:
    first of all 🤬 even going back to the 1st century not all Christians believed that Christ was the son Of Yahweh. Christ being the son of Yahweh is what King James "version" followers believe. In other versions of Christanity the Father of Christ is not Yahweh. And just to throw it out there it is many people who have studied that Bible and even Old Testament believers say that Christ or the New Testament does not fit the Old Testament so called prophecy.

    2nd your own BIble says that it is the "version" of an individual. King James "version" BIble.

    Don't switch up now, we talking about YOU and what YOU believe.
    beenwize wrote:
    honestly, I will say yes I do believe and one of the reasons for that is so that if all that is the truth then at least I did believe.

    YOU just told me you believe Christ is the Messiah.


    How can you say that and ridicule the Old Testament when Christ WAS/IS the Old Testament in the flesh? How can you believe He is the Messiah if you don't believe in the Old Testament?

    🤬 research Christianity and you will find out that not all so called believers in Christ don't believe in the KJ "version" nor do they all believe he was in the Old Testament. You are basing all this on KJ "version." research Christianity then you will begin to see.

    Believing in Christ is apart from believing in a KJ "version" Christ.

  • beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    beenwize wrote:
    first of all 🤬 even going back to the 1st century not all Christians believed that Christ was the son Of Yahweh. Christ being the son of Yahweh is what King James "version" followers believe. In other versions of Christanity the Father of Christ is not Yahweh. And just to throw it out there it is many people who have studied that Bible and even Old Testament believers say that Christ or the New Testament does not fit the Old Testament so called prophecy.

    2nd your own BIble says that it is the "version" of an individual. King James "version" BIble.

    Don't switch up now, we talking about YOU and what YOU believe.
    beenwize wrote:
    honestly, I will say yes I do believe and one of the reasons for that is so that if all that is the truth then at least I did believe.

    YOU just told me you believe Christ is the Messiah.


    How can you say that and ridicule the Old Testament when Christ WAS/IS the Old Testament in the flesh? How can you believe He is the Messiah if you don't believe in the Old Testament?

    I can go get some Hebrews that's been in that book for decades and they will tell you according to there belief and research that the Christ is not of the Old Testament. In ancient times many so called Christians even believed he was not the son of Yahweh. All that is a KJ "version" doctrine.
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    beenwize wrote:
    first of all 🤬 even going back to the 1st century not all Christians believed that Christ was the son Of Yahweh. Christ being the son of Yahweh is what King James "version" followers believe. In other versions of Christanity the Father of Christ is not Yahweh. And just to throw it out there it is many people who have studied that Bible and even Old Testament believers say that Christ or the New Testament does not fit the Old Testament so called prophecy.

    2nd your own BIble says that it is the "version" of an individual. King James "version" BIble.

    Don't switch up now, we talking about YOU and what YOU believe.
    beenwize wrote:
    honestly, I will say yes I do believe and one of the reasons for that is so that if all that is the truth then at least I did believe.

    YOU just told me you believe Christ is the Messiah.


    How can you say that and ridicule the Old Testament when Christ WAS/IS the Old Testament in the flesh? How can you believe He is the Messiah if you don't believe in the Old Testament?

    🤬 research Christianity and you will find out that not all so called believers in Christ don't believe in the KJ "version" nor do they all believe he was in the Old Testament. You are basing all this on KJ "version." research Christianity then you will begin to see.

    Believing in Christ is apart from believing in a KJ "version" Christ.
    @beenwize stand up for yourself, why you reaching for what other people believe? You got possession of the Book, you tell me what YOU feel about it. This ain't got nothing to do with religion, belief systems, doctrines, labels, Christianity, any of that 🤬 .


    We're talking about the Word of 🤬 , and what YOU believe



    YOU told me you believe Christ is the Messiah.
    beenwize wrote:
    honestly, I will say yes I do believe and one of the reasons for that is so that if all that is the truth then at least I did believe.

    Are you retracting this statement?

    If not, then how can you believe He is the Messiah when you don't believe in the Old Testament? Do you not realize that Jesus is the Messiah ONLY because He fulfills the prophecy of the Old Testament? And He WAS the Word of 🤬 in FLESHFORM? To not believe in the Old Testament but believe in Christ is a contradiction, period
  • BodhiBodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Any supreme being cannot exist because the complexity of such a being including the ability to think requires a progenitor of some sort and not necessarily the sentient kind but at least some sort of existence that does not require a creator. In other words, it would be an endless cycle.

    This is the biggest pile of rubbish I ever read. I'm impressed you have the ability to fit so much junk in such limited text. Very impressive.

    That Alone proves higher powers.. except you are speaking from the wrong power.

    Exactly. We've been down this road before when you were posting as 100 prime. Anything I say, you just dismiss because of your inability to think for yourself. Which is why I assume you need something like the Bible to do all of that for you. Also why you cannot prove that your 🤬 exists.

    assumptions.. like 100% of your posting material.

    It's far from an assumption. You have yet to prove your 🤬 exists.

    are you slow or just selective in what you read and comprehend...

    @oceanic

    Still waiting
  • BodhiBodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    back to the original question... what will you do when you have to choose between the 2?

    I'm choosing neither.

    as expected.. just as @beenwize doesn't want to answer whether or not Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of the people.. you nonbelievers dodge the critical questions that could fck up your whole mojo.


    its funny

    I answered the question. You must've missed that. But I'll tell you again: I choose neither of those options. In other words, I'm doing my best to avoid both. If I were to succumb to either, it would be by force and not personal choice.

    DA: so for this ticket, do you wanna pay the fine or go to jail?
    You: neither
    DA: ......


    That's the nature of your answer. You clearly would have to choose. lol... this 🤬 was checkmate when you initially chose to respond.

    And as I've said, if I were to do either one of those, it would be by force and not personal choice. So, again, I choose neither of those options you are giving.
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Any supreme being cannot exist because the complexity of such a being including the ability to think requires a progenitor of some sort and not necessarily the sentient kind but at least some sort of existence that does not require a creator. In other words, it would be an endless cycle.

    This is the biggest pile of rubbish I ever read. I'm impressed you have the ability to fit so much junk in such limited text. Very impressive.

    That Alone proves higher powers.. except you are speaking from the wrong power.

    Exactly. We've been down this road before when you were posting as 100 prime. Anything I say, you just dismiss because of your inability to think for yourself. Which is why I assume you need something like the Bible to do all of that for you. Also why you cannot prove that your 🤬 exists.

    assumptions.. like 100% of your posting material.

    It's far from an assumption. You have yet to prove your 🤬 exists.

    are you slow or just selective in what you read and comprehend...

    @oceanic

    Still waiting

    I don't know the day or hour, but the time is near now and your wish will be granted. You will know His name is the LORD, saith HIM.
  • BodhiBodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Any supreme being cannot exist because the complexity of such a being including the ability to think requires a progenitor of some sort and not necessarily the sentient kind but at least some sort of existence that does not require a creator. In other words, it would be an endless cycle.

    This is the biggest pile of rubbish I ever read. I'm impressed you have the ability to fit so much junk in such limited text. Very impressive.

    That Alone proves higher powers.. except you are speaking from the wrong power.

    Exactly. We've been down this road before when you were posting as 100 prime. Anything I say, you just dismiss because of your inability to think for yourself. Which is why I assume you need something like the Bible to do all of that for you. Also why you cannot prove that your 🤬 exists.

    assumptions.. like 100% of your posting material.

    It's far from an assumption. You have yet to prove your 🤬 exists.

    are you slow or just selective in what you read and comprehend...

    @oceanic

    Still waiting

    I don't know the day or hour, but the time is near now and your wish will be granted. You will know His name is the LORD, saith HIM.

    Price it.
  • BodhiBodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol... I mean prove it
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 bless you 🤬 ass 🤬 @beenwize @Oceanic . Yall flex like you are wise and knowledgable but yall are 🤬 up before me right now, when all I want for you is to ride with the team
  • PremeerPremeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Premeer wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Any supreme being cannot exist because the complexity of such a being including the ability to think requires a progenitor of some sort and not necessarily the sentient kind but at least some sort of existence that does not require a creator. In other words, it would be an endless cycle.

    This is the biggest pile of rubbish I ever read. I'm impressed you have the ability to fit so much junk in such limited text. Very impressive.

    That Alone proves higher powers.. except you are speaking from the wrong power.

    Exactly. We've been down this road before when you were posting as 100 prime. Anything I say, you just dismiss because of your inability to think for yourself. Which is why I assume you need something like the Bible to do all of that for you. Also why you cannot prove that your 🤬 exists.

    assumptions.. like 100% of your posting material.

    It's far from an assumption. You have yet to prove your 🤬 exists.

    are you slow or just selective in what you read and comprehend...

    @oceanic

    Still waiting

    keep on waiting.

    im still waiting for your explanation why Gods not real.

    @oceanic
  • BodhiBodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    🤬 bless you 🤬 ass 🤬 @beenwize @Oceanic . Yall flex like you are wise and knowledgable but yall are 🤬 up before me right now, when all I want for you is to ride with the team

    ^^^^ proof that 🤬 is not real and your religion is b.s.

    You are so upset that I have a difference of opinion, you are going out of your way to disrespect me and call me names. It must be terrible to live your life like that. I feel bad for you.


  • PremeerPremeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    🤬 bless you 🤬 ass 🤬 @beenwize @Oceanic . Yall flex like you are wise and knowledgable but yall are 🤬 up before me right now, when all I want for you is to ride with the team



    You are so upset that I have a difference of opinion, you are going out of your way

    the irony....
  • BodhiBodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if I did decide to choose one or the other, what would that prove? What's your point in all of this?
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Lol... I mean prove it
    I'm not Jesus Christ, therefore I cannot give you a sign. I can only show you the Word of 🤬 (which you deny).


    the LORD will be here soon, and I reallyyyyy don't care if you believe that because you WILL when it happens. It was written



    Quentin Tarantino made up the first words of SJ's speech but the FINAL WORDS are STRAIGHT from Scripture. Start at :36 seconds!
  • beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    beenwize wrote:
    first of all 🤬 even going back to the 1st century not all Christians believed that Christ was the son Of Yahweh. Christ being the son of Yahweh is what King James "version" followers believe. In other versions of Christanity the Father of Christ is not Yahweh. And just to throw it out there it is many people who have studied that Bible and even Old Testament believers say that Christ or the New Testament does not fit the Old Testament so called prophecy.

    2nd your own BIble says that it is the "version" of an individual. King James "version" BIble.

    Don't switch up now, we talking about YOU and what YOU believe.
    beenwize wrote:
    honestly, I will say yes I do believe and one of the reasons for that is so that if all that is the truth then at least I did believe.

    YOU just told me you believe Christ is the Messiah.


    How can you say that and ridicule the Old Testament when Christ WAS/IS the Old Testament in the flesh? How can you believe He is the Messiah if you don't believe in the Old Testament?

    🤬 research Christianity and you will find out that not all so called believers in Christ don't believe in the KJ "version" nor do they all believe he was in the Old Testament. You are basing all this on KJ "version." research Christianity then you will begin to see.

    Believing in Christ is apart from believing in a KJ "version" Christ.
    @beenwize stand up for yourself, why you reaching for what other people believe? You got possession of the Book, you tell me what YOU feel about it. This ain't got nothing to do with religion, belief systems, doctrines, labels, Christianity, any of that 🤬 .


    We're talking about the Word of 🤬 , and what YOU believe



    YOU told me you believe Christ is the Messiah.
    beenwize wrote:
    honestly, I will say yes I do believe and one of the reasons for that is so that if all that is the truth then at least I did believe.

    Are you retracting this statement?

    If not, then how can you believe He is the Messiah when you don't believe in the Old Testament? Do you not realize that Jesus is the Messiah ONLY because He fulfills the prophecy of the Old Testament? And He WAS the Word of 🤬 in FLESHFORM? To not believe in the Old Testament but believe in Christ is a contradiction, period

    🤬 are you slow and retarted? I dont believe in the king james "version" of Christ you simple minded fool.
  • beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    I feel like you put fast "if" In there because you, deep down, have doubts about biblical prophecy being real.

    lol. you clearly don't know me then


    anyway, I know the biblical prophecies are real. Everything Blacks are going through today were prophesied in the Old Testament by Moses (see Deutoronemy 28 beginning at verse 15 if you will). We are the real Israelites/Hebrews/Jews

    from the 400 years of slavery, to being brought again to Egypt on ships with iron yokes on our necks(Egypt representing captivity), to not ever being able to prosper as a people no matter how hard we try, to being the most disease stricken people in the land yet the minority, to worshipping gods our forefathers never knew, of wood and stone (which includes fake Christianity that the Roman Catholic Church has bestowed on our people), its all written...



    its all written... its all written.. everything happening to present-day "Israel" (now i'm referring to the land, where fake ass Israelis wander) was written thousands of years ago... All that talk about the nations turning against them.. It was written.


    I know them crackers got you hating the book that your ancestors wrote (i think i seen a photo of you in ur avy before, u are black) because they put their faces on all the pictures and gave the book a bad name by totally misinterpretting it... But it was written in the Apocrypha books (the 14 that the Roman Catholic Church took out the Bible) that they would do that very thing...



    You gonna see soon though. I'm saying within the next... 5 years? I'd be surprised if it took that long seeing how things are going now. But you gon see.. Maybe when you walkin outta Walmart one day and you see a few 🤬 get taken up into the sky. I could only hope you'd get to witness that because I believe that would make you a believer. If not... i dont know.

    prophecy? how can we really know the nature of this reality? we don't know if there are many entities in this world that exist or not. we don't know if this is from the Creator or another higher entity that is here controlling events on this planet during this age with another agenda. that's just something to think about instead of blindly believing whats been given to you.

    @ziryab how do you know if all that is prophecy or if these are events being orchestrated by another entity that is controlling things on this planet during this age? The New Testament even speaks of the so called prince of this world. that means there are other entities in control.

    @Ziryab why yoyu running from my question b?
  • PremeerPremeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    🤬 bless you 🤬 ass 🤬 @beenwize @Oceanic . Yall flex like you are wise and knowledgable but yall are 🤬 up before me right now, when all I want for you is to ride with the team

    ^^^^ proof that 🤬 is not real and your religion is b.s.

    You are so upset that I have a difference of opinion, you are going out of your way to disrespect me and call me names. It must be terrible to live your life like that. I feel bad for you.

    also shows how irrational and ignorant you are... by trying to discredit a perfect and fair 🤬 by MANS imperfections.

    how can you hold 🤬 accountable for mans mistakes?

    proof you have no idea what you are talking about.
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    🤬 bless you 🤬 ass 🤬 @beenwize @Oceanic . Yall flex like you are wise and knowledgable but yall are 🤬 up before me right now, when all I want for you is to ride with the team

    ^^^^ proof that 🤬 is not real and your religion is b.s.

    You are so upset that I have a difference of opinion, you are going out of your way to disrespect me and call me names. It must be terrible to live your life like that. I feel bad for you.


    Did I say anything that was not true LOL? Are you not a 🤬 ass 🤬 because you currently ride with the devil? Are you not 🤬 up by ducking my question?

    Bruh, I have fun chasin the devil. You think I'm mad but I'm laughin havin fun doin this because I'm defending the name of the LORD. I wish you could see my face right now because my elation would make your soul burn
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Even if I did decide to choose one or the other, what would that prove? What's your point in all of this?

    Truly, I just wanted to see if it would be enough to convert you. *shrugs*. I've been confused as to why you wouldn't answer it.



    but in regards to @beenwize, his whole mojo about to get shut down. He 🤬 up, lmao
  • beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    E
    ven if I did decide to choose one or the other, what would that prove? What's your point in all of this?

    Truly, I just wanted to see if it would be enough to convert you. *shrugs*. I've been confused as to why you wouldn't answer it.



    but in regards to @beenwize, his whole mojo about to get shut down. He 🤬 up, lmao

    Better yet i wont even bother entertaining your 🤬 . this 🤬 thinks a belief in Christ means a belief in king james "version" 🤬 there are many more gospels that contain the teachings of Christ. lol u are a fool.
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    beenwize wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    I feel like you put fast "if" In there because you, deep down, have doubts about biblical prophecy being real.

    lol. you clearly don't know me then


    anyway, I know the biblical prophecies are real. Everything Blacks are going through today were prophesied in the Old Testament by Moses (see Deutoronemy 28 beginning at verse 15 if you will). We are the real Israelites/Hebrews/Jews

    from the 400 years of slavery, to being brought again to Egypt on ships with iron yokes on our necks(Egypt representing captivity), to not ever being able to prosper as a people no matter how hard we try, to being the most disease stricken people in the land yet the minority, to worshipping gods our forefathers never knew, of wood and stone (which includes fake Christianity that the Roman Catholic Church has bestowed on our people), its all written...



    its all written... its all written.. everything happening to present-day "Israel" (now i'm referring to the land, where fake ass Israelis wander) was written thousands of years ago... All that talk about the nations turning against them.. It was written.


    I know them crackers got you hating the book that your ancestors wrote (i think i seen a photo of you in ur avy before, u are black) because they put their faces on all the pictures and gave the book a bad name by totally misinterpretting it... But it was written in the Apocrypha books (the 14 that the Roman Catholic Church took out the Bible) that they would do that very thing...



    You gonna see soon though. I'm saying within the next... 5 years? I'd be surprised if it took that long seeing how things are going now. But you gon see.. Maybe when you walkin outta Walmart one day and you see a few 🤬 get taken up into the sky. I could only hope you'd get to witness that because I believe that would make you a believer. If not... i dont know.

    prophecy? how can we really know the nature of this reality? we don't know if there are many entities in this world that exist or not. we don't know if this is from the Creator or another higher entity that is here controlling events on this planet during this age with another agenda. that's just something to think about instead of blindly believing whats been given to you.

    @ziryab how do you know if all that is prophecy or if these are events being orchestrated by another entity that is controlling things on this planet during this age? The New Testament even speaks of the so called prince of this world. that means there are other entities in control.

    @Ziryab why yoyu running from my question b?

    Because your opinion has been completely devalued. You believe in Christ but don't believe the Old Testament, when Christ is only who He is because of the Old Testament.


    Plus that was directed at @Oceanic. You're running from what I directed to you. This is the last time I respond to your posts unless you want to continue our discussion of the Messiah. You got to clear that 🤬 up for me bruhbruh

    edit: i take that back, more than likely I'm gonna continue to bring up that contradiction you made so no one will be fooled by your blasphemy and false teachings. That will be fun.
  • beenwizebeenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    I feel like you put fast "if" In there because you, deep down, have doubts about biblical prophecy being real.

    lol. you clearly don't know me then


    anyway, I know the biblical prophecies are real. Everything Blacks are going through today were prophesied in the Old Testament by Moses (see Deutoronemy 28 beginning at verse 15 if you will). We are the real Israelites/Hebrews/Jews

    from the 400 years of slavery, to being brought again to Egypt on ships with iron yokes on our necks(Egypt representing captivity), to not ever being able to prosper as a people no matter how hard we try, to being the most disease stricken people in the land yet the minority, to worshipping gods our forefathers never knew, of wood and stone (which includes fake Christianity that the Roman Catholic Church has bestowed on our people), its all written...



    its all written... its all written.. everything happening to present-day "Israel" (now i'm referring to the land, where fake ass Israelis wander) was written thousands of years ago... All that talk about the nations turning against them.. It was written.


    I know them crackers got you hating the book that your ancestors wrote (i think i seen a photo of you in ur avy before, u are black) because they put their faces on all the pictures and gave the book a bad name by totally misinterpretting it... But it was written in the Apocrypha books (the 14 that the Roman Catholic Church took out the Bible) that they would do that very thing...



    You gonna see soon though. I'm saying within the next... 5 years? I'd be surprised if it took that long seeing how things are going now. But you gon see.. Maybe when you walkin outta Walmart one day and you see a few 🤬 get taken up into the sky. I could only hope you'd get to witness that because I believe that would make you a believer. If not... i dont know.

    prophecy? how can we really know the nature of this reality? we don't know if there are many entities in this world that exist or not. we don't know if this is from the Creator or another higher entity that is here controlling events on this planet during this age with another agenda. that's just something to think about instead of blindly believing whats been given to you.

    @ziryab how do you know if all that is prophecy or if these are events being orchestrated by another entity that is controlling things on this planet during this age? The New Testament even speaks of the so called prince of this world. that means there are other entities in control.

    @Ziryab why yoyu running from my question b?

    Because your opinion has been completely devalued. You believe in Christ but don't believe the Old Testament, when Christ is only who He is because of the Old Testament.


    Plus that was directed at @Oceanic. You're running from what I directed to you. This is the last time I respond to your posts unless you want to continue our discussion of the Messiah. You got to clear that 🤬 up for me bruhbruh


    Do you not comprehend that your understanding is based on a king james "version" of Christ? Smfh 🤬 you cant be so dumb.
  • BodhiBodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Even if I did decide to choose one or the other, what would that prove? What's your point in all of this?

    Truly, I just wanted to see if it would be enough to convert you. *shrugs*. I've been confused as to why you wouldn't answer it.



    but in regards to @beenwize, his whole mojo about to get shut down. He 🤬 up, lmao

    Nah I'm pretty much comfortable with my beliefs.

    For arguments sake, I choose to be executed rather than about the chip.
Sign In or Register to comment.