Options

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    ? bless you ? ass ? @beenwize @Oceanic . Yall flex like you are wise and knowledgable but yall are ? up before me right now, when all I want for you is to ride with the team

^^^^ proof that ? is not real and your religion is b.s.

You are so upset that I have a difference of opinion, you are going out of your way to disrespect me and call me names. It must be terrible to live your life like that. I feel bad for you.

Did I say anything that was not true LOL? Are you not a ? ass ? because you currently ride with the devil? Are you not ? up by ducking my question?

Bruh, I have fun chasin the devil. You think I'm mad but I'm laughin havin fun doin this because I'm defending the name of the LORD. I wish you could see my face right now because my elation would make your soul burn

No ? @ you wishing I could see your face
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    I feel like you put fast "if" In there because you, deep down, have doubts about biblical prophecy being real.

lol. you clearly don't know me then

anyway, I know the biblical prophecies are real. Everything Blacks are going through today were prophesied in the Old Testament by Moses (see Deutoronemy 28 beginning at verse 15 if you will). We are the real Israelites/Hebrews/Jews

from the 400 years of slavery, to being brought again to Egypt on ships with iron yokes on our necks(Egypt representing captivity), to not ever being able to prosper as a people no matter how hard we try, to being the most disease stricken people in the land yet the minority, to worshipping gods our forefathers never knew, of wood and stone (which includes fake Christianity that the Roman Catholic Church has bestowed on our people), its all written...

its all written... its all written.. everything happening to present-day "Israel" (now i'm referring to the land, where fake ass Israelis wander) was written thousands of years ago... All that talk about the nations turning against them.. It was written.

I know them crackers got you hating the book that your ancestors wrote (i think i seen a photo of you in ur avy before, u are black) because they put their faces on all the pictures and gave the book a bad name by totally misinterpretting it... But it was written in the Apocrypha books (the 14 that the Roman Catholic Church took out the Bible) that they would do that very thing...

You gonna see soon though. I'm saying within the next... 5 years? I'd be surprised if it took that long seeing how things are going now. But you gon see.. Maybe when you walkin outta Walmart one day and you see a few ? get taken up into the sky. I could only hope you'd get to witness that because I believe that would make you a believer. If not... i dont know.

prophecy? how can we really know the nature of this reality? we don't know if there are many entities in this world that exist or not. we don't know if this is from the Creator or another higher entity that is here controlling events on this planet during this age with another agenda. that's just something to think about instead of blindly believing whats been given to you.

@ziryab how do you know if all that is prophecy or if these are events being orchestrated by another entity that is controlling things on this planet during this age? The New Testament even speaks of the so called prince of this world. that means there are other entities in control.

@Ziryab why yoyu running from my question b?

Because your opinion has been completely devalued. You believe in Christ but don't believe the Old Testament, when Christ is only who He is because of the Old Testament.

Plus that was directed at @Oceanic. You're running from what I directed to you. This is the last time I respond to your posts unless you want to continue our discussion of the Messiah. You got to clear that ? up for me bruhbruh

Do you not comprehend that your understanding is based on a king james "version" of Christ? Smfh ? you cant be so dumb.

what is your understanding of Christ then bruh? Did you not respond to me saying you believe He is the Savior? Is that not what the King James Version says? edit: as a matter of fact, ANY VERSION says that LOL

Tell me, what Jesus Christ do you believe in if we are not talking about the same man that died on the cross to fulfill the Old Testament prophecies

tell us about your doctrine

popcorn_2.gif
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    I feel like you put fast "if" In there because you, deep down, have doubts about biblical prophecy being real.

lol. you clearly don't know me then

anyway, I know the biblical prophecies are real. Everything Blacks are going through today were prophesied in the Old Testament by Moses (see Deutoronemy 28 beginning at verse 15 if you will). We are the real Israelites/Hebrews/Jews

from the 400 years of slavery, to being brought again to Egypt on ships with iron yokes on our necks(Egypt representing captivity), to not ever being able to prosper as a people no matter how hard we try, to being the most disease stricken people in the land yet the minority, to worshipping gods our forefathers never knew, of wood and stone (which includes fake Christianity that the Roman Catholic Church has bestowed on our people), its all written...

its all written... its all written.. everything happening to present-day "Israel" (now i'm referring to the land, where fake ass Israelis wander) was written thousands of years ago... All that talk about the nations turning against them.. It was written.

I know them crackers got you hating the book that your ancestors wrote (i think i seen a photo of you in ur avy before, u are black) because they put their faces on all the pictures and gave the book a bad name by totally misinterpretting it... But it was written in the Apocrypha books (the 14 that the Roman Catholic Church took out the Bible) that they would do that very thing...

You gonna see soon though. I'm saying within the next... 5 years? I'd be surprised if it took that long seeing how things are going now. But you gon see.. Maybe when you walkin outta Walmart one day and you see a few ? get taken up into the sky. I could only hope you'd get to witness that because I believe that would make you a believer. If not... i dont know.

prophecy? how can we really know the nature of this reality? we don't know if there are many entities in this world that exist or not. we don't know if this is from the Creator or another higher entity that is here controlling events on this planet during this age with another agenda. that's just something to think about instead of blindly believing whats been given to you.

@ziryab how do you know if all that is prophecy or if these are events being orchestrated by another entity that is controlling things on this planet during this age? The New Testament even speaks of the so called prince of this world. that means there are other entities in control.

@Ziryab why yoyu running from my question b?

Because your opinion has been completely devalued. You believe in Christ but don't believe the Old Testament, when Christ is only who He is because of the Old Testament.

Plus that was directed at @Oceanic. You're running from what I directed to you. This is the last time I respond to your posts unless you want to continue our discussion of the Messiah. You got to clear that ? up for me bruhbruh

Do you not comprehend that your understanding is based on a king james "version" of Christ? Smfh ? you cant be so dumb.

what is your understanding of Christ then bruh? Did you not respond to me saying you believe He is the Savior? Is that not what the King James Version says?

Tell me, what Jesus Christ do you believe in if we are not talking about the same man that died on the cross to fulfill the Old Testament prophecies

popcorn_2.gif

Smfh ? those arent the ionly gospels that mention Chruist as a savior. king james is not the only version of Christ thats why your bible is called king james version
  • Black Boy King
    Options

what is your understanding of Christ then bruh? Did you not respond to me saying you believe He is the Savior? Is that not what the King James Version says?

popcorn_2.gif

Smfh ? those arent the ionly gospels that mention Chruist as a savior. king james is not the only version of Christ thats why your bible is called king james version

Tell us about the Christ that you believe in bro, I thought we were talking about the Man that died on the cross, fulfilling the prophecies of the Old Testament

tell us bro

popcorn_2.gif

gimme de liiight!
  • beenwize
    Options

popcorn_2.gif

Tell us about the Christ that you believe in bro, I thought we were talking about the Man that died on the cross, fulfilling the prophecies of the Old Testament

tell us bro

popcorn_2.gif

gimme de liiight!

i'm not going to spoon feed you.. research into the origins of Christianity or Ancient Christianity. @ziryab you still have not even answered my other question about if other entities could be controlling events on this planet. obviously, you scared.
  • Black Boy King
    Options

popcorn_2.gif

tell us bro

popcorn_2.gif

gimme de liiight!

i'm not going to spoon feed you.. research into the origins of Christianity or Ancient Christianity. @ziryab you still have not even answered my other question about if other entities could be controlling events on this planet. obviously, you scared.
    I ain't answerin yo questions because you don't seem like someone I could have an intelligent conversation with since you believe in Christ but don't believe in the Old Testament which is what makes Him the Messiah in the first place

What Jesus Christ are you talking about bruhhh?? talk to me about it, i know some things about early Christianitypopcorn_2.gif
  • beenwize
    Options

popcorn_2.gif

tell us bro

popcorn_2.gif

gimme de liiight!

I ain't answerin yo questions because you don't seem like someone I could have an intelligent conversation with since you believe in Christ but don't believe in the Old Testament which is what makes Him the Messiah in the first place

What Jesus Christ are you talking about bruhhh?? talk to me about it, i know some things about early Christianitypopcorn_2.gif

oh you don't have to answer my question I know because you are too scared. and don't worry about me answering yours either. lol
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    You believe in Christ but you don't believe in Christ

tell us about it

@beenwize
    popcorn_2.gif
  • beenwize
    Options
    ANY ? THAT KILLS 1, 2 AND 3 YR OLD INNOCENT BABIES AND THEY MAMA IN A FLOOD IS A MURDEROUS ? WHO IS NOT KIND, MERCIFUL OR CARING. NOT JUST A FEW MOTHERS AND CHILDREN BUT ALL OF THE MOTHERS AND CHILDREN ON THE WHOLE DAMN FUCKN PLANET. I WOULD NEVER CLAIM A ? LIKE THAT AND I QUESTION THE INTELLIGENCE OF A PERSON WHO DOES. YOU MEAN THIS BIG BAD MERCIFUL ? WIPED OUT EVERY LIVING THING ON THE PLANET EXCEPT NOAH AND HIS PETS????? YOU MEAN 5 MONTH OLD BABIES WAS WICKED AND NOT WORTH THE BREATH THEY BREATH?? HUH?? SICK ASS ?

-Varian
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ANY ? THAT KILLS 1, 2 AND 3 YR OLD INNOCENT BABIES AND THEY MAMA IN A FLOOD IS A MURDEROUS ? WHO IS NOT KIND, MERCIFUL OR CARING. NOT JUST A FEW MOTHERS AND CHILDREN BUT ALL OF THE MOTHERS AND CHILDREN ON THE WHOLE DAMN FUCKN PLANET. I WOULD NEVER CLAIM A ? LIKE THAT AND I QUESTION THE INTELLIGENCE OF A PERSON WHO DOES. YOU MEAN THIS BIG BAD MERCIFUL ? WIPED OUT EVERY LIVING THING ON THE PLANET EXCEPT NOAH AND HIS PETS????? YOU MEAN 5 MONTH OLD BABIES WAS WICKED AND NOT WORTH THE BREATH THEY BREATH?? HUH?? SICK ASS ?

-Varian

i promise you this persons understanding of life and ? is extremely minimal.

yes, He may have wiped the earth clean... but those kids were just casualties of circumstance of their peers. ? gave them life, ? took it. but surely, those kids are not in harm just because their life here is done. those kids have a free pass to heaven in paradise for eternity. sounds like a good deal if you ask me.

yes its always sad to hear about kids dying... but you have to understand the bigger picture goes beyond just the picture frame of life on earth. those kids were blessed to be taken when they did. rather than when they were older when they could have started being sinners and rebelling against ? making their way to hell for eternity.

heaven at a discount.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Premeer wrote: »

-Varian

yes, He may have wiped the earth clean... but those kids were just casualties of circumstance of their peers. ? gave them life, ? took it. but surely, those kids are not in harm just because their life here is done. those kids have a free pass to heaven in paradise for eternity. sounds like a good deal if you ask me.

yes its always sad to hear about kids dying... but you have to understand the bigger picture goes beyond just the picture frame of life on earth. those kids were blessed to be taken when they did. rather than when they were older when they could have started being sinners and rebelling against ? making their way to hell for eternity.

heaven at a discount.

another Bible believer on this forum claims that all in that flood went to hell. And was there a Biblical teaching of going to heaven during pre-flood times? can you show me that scripture please?
  • Premeer
    Options

-Varian

heaven at a discount.

another Bible believer on this forum claims that all in that flood went to hell. And was there a Biblical teaching of going to heaven during pre-flood times? can you show me that scripture please?

surely, not the innocent kids that werent old enough to know better.

those kids didnt go to hell. another mans beliefs without scripture is not a argument worth arguing.. so that man cant be your source since its a baseless argument. IM telling you those kids did not go to hell. now go tell the other believer to argue that.
  • beenwize
    Options
    can you show me the Biblical scripture used during pre-flood times that taught them of this heaven?
  • beenwize
    Options
    if that's the case I wish I was a baby born during pre-flood times. I would have a free pass to heaven.
  • Premeer
    Options
    if that's the case I wish I was a baby born during pre-flood times. I would have a free pass to heaven.

all kids, babies, children, handi-capped people have passes to heaven. not just the kids and babies from the flood.

• beenwize
    Options
    @waterproof @ziryab @zombie we will have to agree to disagree and I apologize for all the curse words to you all. if you want to seriously debate lets go over to religiousforumsdotcom or another forum of your choice where it is more diverse and active. we don't have to agree on doctrine, but much love to you bruthas. I can do this without following a religion, it's already within me to do what I feel is right.

• beenwize
    Options

all kids, babies, children, handi-capped people have passes to heaven. not just the kids and babies from the flood.

? then we all should die as babies then.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    I don't give a ? about "curse words" (wtf?), how about you apologize for attacking my ? and His Word?
  • Premeer
    Options

? then we all should die as babies then.
    thats not life.. nor the purpose..

its like you are not trying to understand anything on purpose..
  • beenwize
    Options
    I don't give a ? about "curse words" (wtf?), how about you apologize for attacking my ? and His Word?

this is a religious forum where ppl debate amongst religion. if you can't handle the heat then don't come in this section of the forum. and there is no way anyone can attack the Creator because he lives inside of ALL things. that's like attacking yourself. something that religious ppl do not understand. you think the Creator is just an old man sitting in the sky somewhere. Nah, he is in ALL things you and I at this very moment. Any way I will leave you with this to show how ignorant you are of your own book.

1 John 4:20-21
    20 If a man say, I love ? , and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love ? whom he hath not seen? 21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth ? love his brother also.

• beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yaahweh is ? of the material world and Jesus was sent by the ? of the spiritul realm according to gnostic christians.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Yaahweh is ? of the material world and Jesus was sent by the ? of the spiritul realm according to gnostic christians.

wow thats powerful, tell us about this gnostic Messiah that doesnt fulfill the OT prophecies to even be considered the Messiah

popcorn_2.gif

share your doctrine so we can discuss
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    @beenwize : "You know what, i dont even got time, go research it yourself"

LOL. You post titanpages attacking the Word of ? yet you can't type a paragraph about the Messiah that you believe in?

nah nah this can't be true. Ill wait

popcorn_2.gif
  • beenwize
    Options
    @Ziryab the bible being the word of ? is "your" opinion. your ? is not my ? so dont impose your beliefs on me or it will be a problem.
  • beenwize
    Options
    @Ziryab im waiting for you to.sign up on religiousforumsdotcom so we can debate in a more diverse and lively environment. i see you fear that because you keep running and dodging the offer lol