Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited October 2013 in Off The Turn Buckle

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lawd no. Please...if Goldberg must wrestle pick someone else I don't care who else.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Tbh Ryback vs Lesnar is all ww really need in the future.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't mind Ryback vs Goldberg IF it's done on the same card as Rock vs Lesnar. Ryback trying to fight off the Goldberg comparisons by beating him, Heyman playing the devil's advocate role, Goldberg trying to get to him, etc... It's a better story there.

Rock vs Lesnar
    Ryback vs Goldberg
    Bryan vs Triple H
    Cena vs Taker
    Austin vs Punk(long shot but still)
    Cody vs Goldust

In many ways this is like a clash of the "eras" which would be dope IMO. Ryback vs Goldberg would only get 6-8 minutes of ring time which is all it needs
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how about, ? forbid, full time wrestler vs. full time wrestler?
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We talking Wrestlemania 30... biggest Wrestlemania of all time. WWE is thinking with big money ideas. Can't deny where the big money is.

Ryback vs Lesnar would be a waste. Lesnar needs to be used against a bigger name for Mania. Ryback vs Goldberg would make more sense for both men in regards to comparisons, characters, etc
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Goldberg must wrestle....call Batista. Problem solved. There's really no one on the full time roster that should be fed to him (except maybe Cena but Cena would go over I betcha) and you need a special attraction anyway.

However I doubt Goldberg wrestles. Lesnar will be there, Undertaker will probably make it and Triple H will be there so there's 3 of your main events off rip.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    W.O.A.T POSTER AND EVEN MORE W.O.A.T THREAD MAKER. VIBE NEEDS TO MOD THIS SECTION, HE'S A REAL WRASLIN FAN AND KNOWS HIS ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    [
    W.O.A.T POSTER AND EVEN MORE W.O.A.T THREAD MAKER. VIBE NEEDS TO MOD THIS SECTION, HE'S A REAL WRASLIN FAN AND KNOWS HIS ? .

You da type if I scratched my ? you would try to lick my fingers. N who says wrasslin? Get Scott Hall da ? outta here.
  • Ol' Fred
    Ol' Fred Members Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    i dont want to see no ? ass goldberg vs ryturd or anotha lesnar vs goldberg cause we all know wat happened wit dat ? !
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't want WWE destroying his image with that ? . Let his history die a legend and definitely not fruity pebbles Cena. That ? would ? me off severely, I hate seeing my favorite wrestlers come back to lose against that ? .
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    ? meaning Cena.
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a good match. Big Show needs to lose some ? weight so he can ? wrestle.

You need an athletic big man that is dynamic in the ring. Goldberg was boring after he lost that unbeaten mystique. Can't be khali that ? is pants on head ? in the ring.
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That match would be WOAT
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see it happening, though.

They came out w the Goldberg DVD, every time a new product drops, they bring in that guy to help sell it.

I don't see it being a match at WM but I do see Goldberg making a run in and spears to both opponents (Ryback and whomever)
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I see it happening, though.

They came out w the Goldberg DVD, every time a new product drops, they bring in that guy to help sell it.

I don't see it being a match at WM but I do see Goldberg making a run in and spears to both opponents (Ryback and whomever)

Goldberg needs to spear the ? outta these generic wannabes.
  • Markus Garvey
    Markus Garvey Members Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Book it just to put over Ryback and make the match quick. I dont want a repeat of BrockBerg.