Twatgetta: Should I stop making topics?

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in AKA Donkey
I know I drop ether that shake ? lives up with provocative topics that make you think... AND on the flipside, I drop some of the most wildest off base topics known to man but still provocative....

NOW, if my style of topics either:
1.)Makes you think 2.) makes you laugh 3.) makes you add to the topic or 4.) just makes you pass the time by reading my ? ...then by all means tell me. that way I know I'm doing my job....

NOW, if my style of topic making either:
1.) ? you off, 2.) makes you neg-rep me, 3.) makes you ignore me or 4.) just makes you wanna fight me and get knocked the ? out,.... then I'll stop making topics and try to be a good little ? and fall back and just chime in to the ? topics that already litter the IC.

I don't have the ability to make polls so a simple yay or nay will do ? . I will do as you command and stop making topics. but I wll conitnue to post since I like being around you gutter life ? of the world...lol.

Holla back if you want Twatgetta silenced on making topics. I will do my best to say to myself "? making topics in IC" but only if you want me to fall back.

Let me hear it gotdammit..I can take it. I'm a Man gotdammit...

]red-foxx.jpg

Comments