CREATE YOUR OWN LABEL TOURNAMENT ROUND 1: Winner: Skyline Records 4 - 0

Options

Comments

• Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The future critical acclaim vote is being overlooked..I think in this round with this type of matchup that's something that could sway people differently.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to use a shelved artist cover and playlist sometime.
    Who want's to battle me on some one-offish, after the tourny?

• SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Bye Soak

manSweepingFloorAnimated.gif

This another one of your generic Covers bruh? Lololol this ? better than your struggle posting
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    Ayo real talk I can't even be mad all the judges are backing up there votes. I feel like this match is a little closer than the 3-0 indicates. @dubbz put in work. I knew the first round was going to be the toughest for me to get out of cause of the small output that's why I wanted that easy matchup verses @menace.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bye Soak

This another one of your generic Covers bruh? Lololol this ? better than your struggle posting
    How much Ls you take this week? Didn't your cardinals get there souls snatched on Thursday?

Have @grouchyGreg change your name to SuperSoakLer

The L is silent but very effective.
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    ? if my label folds @menace going to be out of an internship.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    ? if my label folds @menace going to be out of an internship.

SoakLer you have no label.

I see you tho! Rocking that "Why lie I need a beer" sign
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    Bye Soak

How much Ls you take this week? Didn't your cardinals get there souls snatched on Thursday?

Cardinals never had no soul. A ? goes to the game for beer, ? , and food. Lollol

@menace got hemmed up and body bagged with some of the biggest artists of the last generation. Kid has no creative bone in his body.

How you going to lose with Nas & Kendrick?! Not one community vote. Loll
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Bye Soak

Cardinals never had no soul. A ? goes to the game for beer, ? , and food. Lollol

@menace got hemmed up and body bagged with some of the biggest artists of the last generation. Kid has no creative bone in his body.

I got 3 votes jack ass

Go back and check.

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? killin me again, got damn.... Ayo now im scared, not so much of the upcoming rounds but that final is gonnna be a ? against @Sion if i make it to it.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Good Luck tony

Soin been prepping for this ? .

His setup is looking good he has his track listing right. And a roster full of producers.

Good luck that's the match up I'm looking foward for.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stop hating menace, go get some ? .
  • _Menace_
    Options

Tell your sister to come through then.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options

U gotta wait til I'm done wit her
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Vader wrote: »

U gotta wait til I'm done wit her

Have fun with the sloppy 2nd and 3rds.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bye Soak

I got 3 votes jack ass

Go back and check.

You had 1 vote

The other 2 didnt count and Cheese never even acknowledged them.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Lol at Menace talkin bout Sion and Tony gonna be in the finals like its a definite.
    I wouldnt even acknowledge that statement if I was Sion or Tony, the last time Menace made a declaration
    He said his label was better than mine

and we all know how that turned out

tumblr_m623ididgn1r0qgvko1_400.gif
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    @menace the official scoring in your community vote was 4-1 lolololollooollol

Men Lie, Women Lie, @Governmentcheese don't

You a clown Lolol you really out here delusion as ? and lying about your score like the links aren't in the OP. I bet you still think you deserved to advanced with them cut and paste covers?
  • _Menace_
    Options
    @menace the official scoring in your community vote was 4-1 lolololollooollol

Men Lie, Women Lie, @Governmentcheese don't

You a clown Lolol you really out here delusion as ? and lying about your score like the links aren't in the OP. I bet you still think you deserved to advanced with them cut and paste covers?

you talk like your about to advance.

sit your ass down.

philly.gif
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least there was no ? "he has ____ and that is badass" vote that genocide pulled
  • SuperSoaker
    Options
    At least there was no ? "he has ____ and that is badass" vote that genocide pulled

Lol @menace really counted them votes though lolololol he really proud of his work he put in. Lolol
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Future sales - My votes goes to @ TonyDubbz , Jayz and Rihanna alone will make a ton of sales for years. Jay is a legend while Rihanna is in her prime. P.Diddy, another hip hop mogul will always find ways to bring in money for the label he's on. There's to many producers on @supersoaker label, it's good to have a good team of producers but there's not that many artist on his label for them to produce hits for. With that being said , the Kanye West/ Daft Punk is a great combo and would definitely bring in a lot of sales.

Longevity - Vote goes to @TonyDubbz , power roster that will be around for years. Jay and P.Diddy will still be making power moves behind the scenes and the artist that are teamed up with them are young with potential and have a good following. @supersoaker producers usually dont hit superstar status unless they go on a loooong hot streak. Ex. Timbaland, Scott Storch. A producer can produce hits for a year and still be yesterday's news. Your label is full of producers.

album covers/tracklist - My vote goes to @TonyDubbz Jay'z's album cover is real fresh while @supersoaker Producer's only album is creative and dope as well. My vote goes to Dubbz because I'm not really feeling supersoaker's Christmas covers that much. Tdubbz Jay-z/ Nas collab lacks originality though. It's like you played it safe with that predictable tracklist, could've done much more with two hip hop greats.

Roster/tracklist cohesion - Tie Both labels have cohesive teams imo. @Supersoaker with the Ye/daft punk duo/ Usher reuniting with Jermaine Dupri. Production is top notch. @Tonydubbz label is a power roster and is also cohesive from a business standpoint, having two Hip Hop moguls on his team.

future critical acclaim - Vote goes to @TonyDubbz . Again. @supersoaker has the producers to make many hits for the team but where are artist? I can imagine Tdubbz roster being a dynasty and edning up a label that's remembered for years, setting a lot of milestones, breaking records, etc. Supersoaker's label has the potential with the stars on his label but it's just not enough imo.

Final Vote: @TonyDubbz
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion can you unsticky and close this when you have the time? Thanks fam.
This discussion has been closed.