So I Suppose Being Black & "Natural" Is Gonna solve All the issue's in the world.....Yeah Right?

Kliimaxx
Kliimaxx Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in AKA Donkey
You know I been coming across some of these convo's,on here, and even these so-called black revolutionaries, on the street b]devils[/b which people have to shut down, time and time again.

The one thing they ALL seem to focus on, is their physical as a black person.

Where's the businesses, resources?

The only thing blacks seem to stand out / be recognised for is entertainment.

When the government is ready to shut people down and evict people from their homes', or a bullet is gushing out someone's ear hole the last thing anybody's gonna be thinking about is going natural.

It's one thing to look in the mirror, and realise that you're black. It's another to actually be a black person, meaning to be for black, meaning , that you can recognise that there's a bigger picture.

It's about time these Elitist Blacks, were weeded out!

As explained in this video

Yes Everybody know's there's racism, but damn

[url=]"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOC0G5k4MhU"[/url]

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your thread is racist bro.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being able to identify with ones self and collective community is how one gathers the pride and strength to take down any and all oppressors.

Black people are in the state they are right now is because through harsh and cruel events throughout history and across the world they were stripped of their languages, history, religions and cultures while the oppressor beat his own language, history, religion, and culture into them.

Until we can AS A COLLECTIVE journey back to who and what we really are as a people we will never do anything worthwhile. Life is about more than businesse and dollar signs. Loving yourself and your black brother/sister for who they are and not what the oppressors want them to be is the first step of many.

We are getting further and further from our core as a people and as someone who loves black people it is painful.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that you in your Avi @Kliimaxx ?
  • Kliimaxx
    Being able to identify with ones self and collective community is how one gathers the pride and strength to take down any and all oppressors.

Black people are in the state they are right now is because through harsh and cruel events throughout history and across the world they were stripped of their languages, history, religions and cultures while the oppressor beat his own language, history, religion, and culture into them.

Until we can AS A COLLECTIVE journey back to who and what we really are as a people we will never do anything worthwhile. Life is about more than businesse and dollar signs. Loving yourself and your black brother/sister for who they are and not what the oppressors want them to be is the first step of many.

We are getting further and further from our core as a people and as someone who loves black people it is painful.

? ? ? ? ? . Cause If I took your house tomorrow the last thing you'd be thinking about is how beautiful, you are.

What history are you making from today. Where is your impact of a Malcom X today.

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's more about teaching black people that they dont need to look "more white" to feel good about them/ourselves.

However, black women go a little crazy with the natural hair ? . A lot of them have really bad auras and act like they're spearheading the ? revolution just because their hair is nappy.

Ol' Saving Our Black People One Nap At A Time Ass ?
  • Kliimaxx
    Darxwell wrote: »
    It's more about teaching black people that they dont need to look "more white" to feel good about them/ourselves.

However, black women go a little crazy with the natural hair ? . A lot of them have really bad auras and act like they're spearheading the ? revolution just because their hair is nappy.

Ol' Saving Our Black People One Nap At A Time Ass ?

Yeah and if you were being lead to the gas chambers, by the time you all get to this thing about loving yourselfs, your all gassed out [extinct]

There isn't just one type of black look either, so your argument is weak bruh

• THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iono bout that other ? but my twistout is poppin.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its a start...
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kliimaxx wrote: »

? ? ? ? ? . Cause If I took your house tomorrow the last thing you'd be thinking about is how beautiful, you are.

What history are you making from today. Where is your impact of a Malcom X today.

I am sorry i wasted all of those words in a troll thread.
  • Kliimaxx

I am sorry i wasted all of those words in a troll thread.

'cause you aint got no damn good answer

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know I been coming across some of these convo's,on here, and even these so-called black revolutionaries, on the street b]devils[/b which people have to shut down, time and time again.

The one thing they ALL seem to focus on, is their physical as a black person.

Where's the businesses, resources?

The only thing blacks seem to stand out / be recognised for is entertainment.

When the government is ready to shut people down and evict people from their homes', or a bullet is gushing out someone's ear hole the last thing anybody's gonna be thinking about is going natural.

It's one thing to look in the mirror, and realise that you're black. It's another to actually be a black person, meaning to be for black, meaning , that you can recognise that there's a bigger picture.

It's about time these Elitist Blacks, were weeded out!

As explained in this video

Yes Everybody know's there's racism, but damn

[url=]"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOC0G5k4MhU"[/url]

where are yours? not to be a smart ass, seriously. what are you doing to separate yourself from the black people you feel are focused on the wrong thing? are you a good example of where we should be at as people?

if not then you're really no different from who you tryna criticize
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these stormfront plants on this site, you clearly don't want an actual discussion, mods as you may
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All i got to say is what in the ? can you make?

If you can not make anything you are very useless.

Bottomline.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It more of a mental thing for some women. When the standards of "beauty" for a woman is one that stems from the eyes of a European, it can be looked at as "rebellious" to go natural.

As black people, we are pushed so hard to conform to a society that is run be people of European descent, that a lot of blacks long mimic them. We have a history and heritage that is purposely being hidden. But the more u step away from the programming, no matter how little the step is, the enemy will get little uneasy. It just means that the conditioning may b wearing off....
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without reading much of the thread and without being black and just being an outsider looking in, I will say going all natural will help big time.

One doesn't just get resources. That takes aot of time, but going "natural" means loving yourself from the inside out and instilling that love and confidence in yourself and future generations will lead to eventually possesing resources
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Hey man,going natural dont got ? to do with anything but ego and self esteem

Going natural doesnt pay bills

Get your natural ass a trade and some skills

stop ? talking about hair and skin tone,shut that ? up asap.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where the hoes at?

tacos for dinner
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could shut this thread down from just an economic perspective

but I don't even want to go there cause a couple heads might figuratively explode :(
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do have more money in savings now that I don't go to the salon.

And I work out way more because I don't stress about sweating out my wrap

And I actually pull extra shifts on Saturdays because im not stuck in a salon for 12 hrs. Mo' money.

Going natural has improved my quality of life & health...

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    This thread is stupid because the fact of the matter is we need both and having one without the other is inferior.

WE need to have Love for ourselves as we naturally are AND BUSINESSES so in other words keep it natural and get RICH
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The goal of the go natural crowd appears to be helping Blacks become comfortable with themselves, which would help with identity issues. I see no problem with that.

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Huey_C wrote: »
    All these stormfront plants on this site, you clearly don't want an actual discussion, mods as you may

mods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you maymods as you may

lmao^ I don't know why that made me laugh so hard. But, yes...yes. Someone slay this ? faygot OP.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    be black think black BUY black

I put an emphasis on buy because it is the most important yet neglected aspect.
    A good number of our issues in 2013 could probably be eradicated by simply practicing group economics. But this will never be so, because our minds aren't there yet. We use victimization as a means to not move forward and when things get too hot on our own we run to our white daddies for assistance. We need to realize that whatever justice we desire to compensate for all of our past struggles will never be issued in a system of injustice. Therefore, the only logical step is to mobilize what money, resources, and influence we do have and enrich our communities. If you have strong communities you'll actually have a stake in that fight. As of now we have placed ourselves in position where we are economically irrelevant (as far as producing). To me things have gotten worse and things will only continue to get worse as long as we sit back and wait for hand outs.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn I typed that masterpiece only to see this thread end up in donkey