Aledo's 91-0 win raises allegation of bullying

2»

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, thats life and if you can't handle that ? or feel like a ? high school football game will effect you later in life, ? yourself now cause you ain't built for life.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not bullying. the starters only played 21 snaps.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it doesn't matter. they can't do anything
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    best thing about being poor you grow up quicker

kids in other countries fighting tanks with rocks but little johnny in america feelings get hurt he commits suicide
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, the parents and the kids are soft nowadays. They want everybody to be a winner and no losers. Tell the kids to step their game up.
  • Will Munny
    ckfree wrote: »

kids in other countries fighting tanks with rocks but little johnny in america feelings get hurt he commits suicide

damn i might tweet that, but it would ? too many people off lol, some dude from my hometown killed hisself this summer. worst part was he had a tat that said "don't stop fighting until you hear the 21 guns" LOL
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to mercy rule
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    What happened to mercy rule
    Lol ours was either 21 or 28 when I was a kid

• FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    The Western Hills HS and Aledo HS football teams were named as victims and the alleged offenders listed as the Aledo HS football coaches.

When asked to describe what happened, the parent wrote "Unsportsmanlike conduct from 7:30 - 10:00."

The report asks if there were any witnesses and if they could be named for follow-up. The parent said "everyone in the football stadium" was a witness.

Under additional information, the parent said their child played for Western Hills HS football team and "we all witnessed bullying firsthand , it is not a pretty sight."

The parent wrote driving home their child from the game was tough and "I did not know what to say on the ride home to explain the behavior of the Aledo coaches for not easing up when the game was in hand."

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I bet it was tough riding home after witnessing a skulldragging!!! HAHAHA ? this is funny!!!

lol.gif
    Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kids these days need they ass beat
    I used to get that leather belt
    Thats why i aint no punk! :)
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn the belt buckle on that thing
    I think it had a horse on it lol
    Man ? old leather
    Still hear my dad snappin that ? comin down the stairs
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Kids these days need they ass beat
    I used to get that leather belt
    Thats why i aint no punk! :)

u talking sexually or discipline?
  • Will Munny
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Still hear my dad snappin that ? comin down the stairs

For me it was the kitchen drawer opening and the ? flying all over when my dad went for the big ass wooden spoons to whoop my ass.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ain't the first ass whipping they got this year though.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »

damn i might tweet that, but it would ? too many people off lol, some dude from my hometown killed hisself this summer. worst part was he had a tat that said "don't stop fighting until you hear the 21 guns" LOL

lmao

yea this ? happens a lot mostly off of "cyber bullying" too

whatever that is
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I was the Aledo coach...I would schedule them again next year...put 50 on em in the first half...and then let my school cheerleaders suit up and play the rest of the game....and put 100 on em....FOH with that bullying ? ...

South Oak Cliff freshman team was beating my freshman team 45-0 last season...and threw a 75 yard bomb with 5 seconds left on the clock....them ? gave no ? !