Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Texas front court and UK front court are GOAT. Didn't know of I would be interested in college hoops next season but now I'm in. Just jump on a wagon now. Gators? UK? Duke?

We got plenty room man. I doubt you'll regret it.

I've been on the kasey hill ban wagon since I saw him and Chris Walker ? ? up on youtube. What can your school offer me? Feel like a ? getting recruited.. I need at least 4 meals a day... Plus a dorm on the beach. KU ain't offer me ? but hopes and dreams. Where them boosters at?

Well @S.jR already notified you of the free crab legs, to go along with the great women and weather (which ? on KU all day). However, as far as the dorm on the beach there aint nothing we can do about that pleighboi we in the middle of the state, but I can assure you we can offer you a much more fulfilling experience than Kansas ever could. So come roll with a winner.

Coach over at Ohio State offered me a Escalade.. as many throwback jerseys as I wanted.. and an unlimited supply of headbands.. said "You would be treated like a King" and winked at me nh.. Need some time to think this over..
  • Beezus
    Options
    ^^^ bandwagon jumper
    breaking man laws all day every day
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    ^^^ bandwagon jumper
    breaking man laws all day every day
    So I'm a come to Vegas when is it?
  • Beezus
    Options
    Im going for my bday in july!!
    Bout to go hard!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Im going for my bday in july!!
    Bout to go hard!

Brazil in June for my bday...how s ur bikini body looking?
  • Beezus
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    ? lol

I'm serious I'm going next month lol let me see that washboard stomach if it's on point u can accompany me
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Texas front court and UK front court are GOAT. Didn't know of I would be interested in college hoops next season but now I'm in. Just jump on a wagon now. Gators? UK? Duke?

I've been on the kasey hill ban wagon since I saw him and Chris Walker ? ? up on youtube. What can your school offer me? Feel like a ? getting recruited.. I need at least 4 meals a day... Plus a dorm on the beach. KU ain't offer me ? but hopes and dreams. Where them boosters at?

Well @S.jR already notified you of the free crab legs, to go along with the great women and weather (which ? on KU all day). However, as far as the dorm on the beach there aint nothing we can do about that pleighboi we in the middle of the state, but I can assure you we can offer you a much more fulfilling experience than Kansas ever could. So come roll with a winner.

Coach over at Ohio State offered me a Escalade.. as many throwback jerseys as I wanted.. and an unlimited supply of headbands.. said "I would be treated like a King" and winked at me nh.. Need some time to think this over..

No free tattoos doe?

• G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Coach over at Ohio State offered me a Escalade.. as many throwback jerseys as I wanted.. and an unlimited supply of headbands.. said "You would be treated like a King" and winked at me nh.. Need some time to think this over..

OSU not bout to win a damn thing though. Good luck with that ? lol.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    College basketball can look forward to a pair of mega-matchups in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge on Dec. 5, with Texas traveling to face Kentucky and Florida on the road at Kansas.

The pairings were announced Wednesday afternoon. The 2014 SEC/Big 12 Challenge will air on the ESPN family of networks from Dec. 3 through Dec. 6.

2014 SEC/Big 12 Challenge
    The matchups for the second annual SEC-Big 12 Challenge, which will be played from Dec. 3-6 (on ESPN networks):

Wednesday, Dec. 3
    • Auburn at Texas Tech

Thursday, Dec. 4
    • Arkansas at Iowa State
    • Baylor at Vanderbilt
    • LSU at West Virginia
    • TCU at Ole Miss

Friday, Dec. 5
    • Florida at Kansas
    • Missouri at Oklahoma
    • Texas at Kentucky

Saturday, Dec. 6
    • Kansas State at Tennessee
    • Missouri at Oklahoma
    • Oklahoma St. at S. Carolina
    Myles Turner, the No. 2 prospect in the 2014 class per RecruitingNation, will lead a strong Texas squad against a Kentucky team that boasts the most talented frontcourt in the country. The Wildcats could enter the 2014-15 season as the No. 1 team in the country, but the Longhorns shouldn't be too far behind them.

That same evening, a reloaded Kansas squad will try to avenge last season's loss to Florida in Gainesville. Both teams are ranked in the top 10 of ESPN.com's Way-Too-Early Top 25 for 2014-15.

New Auburn coach Bruce Pearl will lead the Tigers in a matchup against Texas Tech in Lubbock, Texas, on Dec. 3. The next night will feature four games, as Arkansas will travel to face Iowa State -- a team that recently added former UNLV star Bryce Dejean-Jones -- as well as Vanderbilt hosting Baylor, LSU at West Virginia and TCU at Ole Miss.

New Missouri coach Kim Anderson will lead his program against Oklahoma on Dec. 5 -- the same night as the Challenge's premier matchups.

The event will also conclude on Dec. 6 with Big 12 player of the year contender Marcus Foster and Kansas State traveling to Knoxville to play Tennessee, which will be led by new coach Donnie Tyndall. Oklahoma State will face South Carolina on the road, too.

Mississippi State, Alabama, Georgia and Texas A&M will not participate.

UK gon get this work!
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

OSU not bout to win a damn thing though. Good luck with that ? lol.

True indeed but the throwbacks my ? .. the throw backs..
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LSU at West Virginia

LSU finally has quality depth and some killers in the backcourt.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    College basketball can look forward to a pair of mega-matchups in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge on Dec. 5, with Texas traveling to face Kentucky and Florida on the road at Kansas.

The pairings were announced Wednesday afternoon. The 2014 SEC/Big 12 Challenge will air on the ESPN family of networks from Dec. 3 through Dec. 6.

2014 SEC/Big 12 Challenge
    The matchups for the second annual SEC-Big 12 Challenge, which will be played from Dec. 3-6 (on ESPN networks):

Wednesday, Dec. 3
    • Auburn at Texas Tech

Thursday, Dec. 4
    • Arkansas at Iowa State
    • Baylor at Vanderbilt
    • LSU at West Virginia
    • TCU at Ole Miss

Friday, Dec. 5
    • Florida at Kansas
    • Missouri at Oklahoma
    • Texas at Kentucky

Saturday, Dec. 6
    • Kansas State at Tennessee
    • Missouri at Oklahoma
    • Oklahoma St. at S. Carolina
    Myles Turner, the No. 2 prospect in the 2014 class per RecruitingNation, will lead a strong Texas squad against a Kentucky team that boasts the most talented frontcourt in the country. The Wildcats could enter the 2014-15 season as the No. 1 team in the country, but the Longhorns shouldn't be too far behind them.

That same evening, a reloaded Kansas squad will try to avenge last season's loss to Florida in Gainesville. Both teams are ranked in the top 10 of ESPN.com's Way-Too-Early Top 25 for 2014-15.

New Auburn coach Bruce Pearl will lead the Tigers in a matchup against Texas Tech in Lubbock, Texas, on Dec. 3. The next night will feature four games, as Arkansas will travel to face Iowa State -- a team that recently added former UNLV star Bryce Dejean-Jones -- as well as Vanderbilt hosting Baylor, LSU at West Virginia and TCU at Ole Miss.

New Missouri coach Kim Anderson will lead his program against Oklahoma on Dec. 5 -- the same night as the Challenge's premier matchups.

The event will also conclude on Dec. 6 with Big 12 player of the year contender Marcus Foster and Kansas State traveling to Knoxville to play Tennessee, which will be led by new coach Donnie Tyndall. Oklahoma State will face South Carolina on the road, too.

Mississippi State, Alabama, Georgia and Texas A&M will not participate.

UK gon get this work!

Na bredren
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Damn I haven't watched college basketball in a while.