Why has Sony gone so quiet on Gaikai?

Options
Karl.
Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
It was on of the things I was excited about and it seemed to be one of their big selling points when first announced?

Comments

• Karl.
    Options
    What's going on with it? Does anyone know?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    probably cuz it wont be ready for a while. mid 2014 at the earliest.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, they haven't gone quiet on it. They are just focusing on what will be available at launch, and it's not one of those things.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just had to lol... I just wanna see what focus gonna say.. @focus
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    I just had to lol... I just wanna see what focus gonna say.. @focus

My thought when I saw the thread was "Why has Sony gone so quiet on..... _______________"

You could fill in the blank with a bunch of stuff, not just Gaikai. They haven't really said anything new since February.

I actually heard a dude who was picking up one at launch say "the unknowns are what excites me most about the PS4".

:-/

To each his own, but that sort of "Monk Mentality" is just weird to me personally.

show+me+the+receipts.gif
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the "Monk mentality?" I'm not even getting a PS4 at launch first of all.

Second, what unknowns? The only thing that you've ever seen me say we don't know about the PS4 is what all the OS is capable of. We know the system specs. We know what the UI interface looks like and can do. We know what games they have coming out at launch and in the near future. We know what Gaikai is and when it's supposed to come out. We know what things they are planning to implement as time goes by (e.g. cloud computing and VR). So once again, you're just spouting nonsense. I think E2S is right to compare you to a female because sometimes, like females, I think you talk just to hear your own voice (or type just to see your one writing as the case may be).
  • Karl.
    Options
    Hahaha! "Monk Mentality"