The man who will end Taker's streak will be..........

Options
2»

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I cant see Lesnar ending it cause he really isnt a 100% WWE guy after these contracts are up its not like he sticking around helping out talent or doing them WWE press etc.

Kane I can see happening the history is there, he's always put on for WWE, he seems like he'll be around once he hangs it up and third times a charm etc.

DB i dont see it Vince seems to hate the kid and he'll Punk who was the biggest thing in WWE last yr aint get it (some say Paul dying changed ? ) i dont see DB doing it
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kane doesn't have the credibility to pull it off anymore. Dude jobs so much that nobody would even be interested in the match let alone Kane winning.

The streak will never end simply because nobody deserves that kind of a push.
  • CraigMakaveli
    CraigMakaveli Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theres nobody worthy hes the Last one left. Hes gonna win his last match WWE is not gonna botch this. Because if they do then its a wrap the wwe universe will give up on them.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lesnar breaking the streak don't make no kind of sense. Would be cool if he could end it at 25-0 but I dunno if he can go another 4 years. At this point, whatever it ends at... just leave his streak be.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Roman Reigns.
    Wack. Outside of him screaming as usual like a wrestler with roid rage (.....), I don't see him able to take on any other persona or develop his character anymore than that. I'd rather see Dean Ambrose do it with a psychotic ass gimmick.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they do decide to have someone end the streak, it has to be believable. Cant be no run in, or dq....

Has to be convincing.......
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Roman Reigns.
    Wack. Outside of him screaming as usual like a wrestler with roid rage (.....), I don't see him able to take on any other persona or develop his character anymore than that. I'd rather see Dean Ambrose do it with a psychotic ass gimmick.

IDK bout him beating Taker but I could see him with a ? /anarchist gimmick