A Link Between Worlds 3DS Bundle

themadlionsfan
themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
gamestop-black-friday-ad-zelda-3ds-bundle_738.0_cinema_720.0.jpg

Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL bundle may be coming to US (update)
By Samit Sarkar on Oct 18, 2013 at 11:01a @SamitSarkar

TWEET

The Nintendo 3DS bundle featuring a Zelda-themed 3DS XL and a copy of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds may be on its way to the U.S., if a leaked Black Friday ad for GameStop is anything to go by.

As seen on BFAds.net, the purported GameStop circular includes a listing for the bundle, which Nintendo has thus far announced only for Europe. The company will launch the bundle alongside A Link Between Worlds on Nov. 22 for £199.99 in the U.K.; according to the Black Friday ad, it will cost $219.99 in America.

We've reached out to GameStop and Nintendo for more details, and will update this article with any information we receive.

Update: GameStop representatives confirmed to Polygon over the phone that the leaked ad is legitimate, and that the company is investigating how the leak happened, but could not comment on specific items listed in it.

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been eyeing up this game and the 2DS.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    I've been eyeing up this game and the 2DS.

Yep....after this comes out.....i'll be going back to giving no ducks about to Nintendo
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Dat first Zelda 10/10
    Game Informer: 10/10

-Surprised at Nintendo's willingness to shake up Zelda formulas
    -Loved the item rental/purchase system; makes it genuinely scary when you're about to die
    -Heart piece puzzles are still clever despite having access to all the items whenever you want
    -No more map items to grab in dungeons, layout is shown right away; doesn't dumb down the experience
    -Seemed to really love the turning-Link-into-a-drawing mechanic; says it forces you to look at the entire game -from a different point of view instead of just solving puzzles and moving on
    -"As if some of the best dungeons in Zelda history weren't enough, they typically end with some of the best bosses Link has ever encountered"
    -Some bosses return from LttP, most are brand new
    -Completely free to do dungeons in whatever order, no number system or NPCs that tell you where to go next, freeing you to wander the map and explore at your leisure
    -World map laid out in same manner as LttP, but not copy-paste job; lots of tweaks to aid traversal and exploration
    -"I wouldn't change anything about this game"