Greatest Sandy Hook Exposing video I Have watched!

Options
KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yep, it runs for 2HRS! And yep, most will say "? dat!" and won't watch... but in my opinion, this was the best one to date that I have seen, exposing the BS from beginning to end!

If you do end up watching, let me know what ya think! PEACE

P.S the guy narrating is WELL INFORMED and one funny MF!! ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4d2g9XIFnE&src_vid=dGZ4WeQwmIk&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_2909259203

Comments

• MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew Sandy Hook was fabricated
    pretty good doc
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at sandy hook being a hoax.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zjwo4.gif

More pseudo-information for you fatherless SL Poor Righteous Teachers
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is why the social lounge is a joke and nobody except the same 5 people post in here, these ? in here automatically dismiss FACTS before even hearing them. yeah because the government has never lied to us or staged major events in order to establish an agenda. yup guess we should all just ? and believe what is shoved down our throats because these retards on the IC say so. sounds good to me.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    this is why the social lounge is a joke and nobody except the same 5 people post in here
    it's not because dudes come in and lose their minds like this?
    what the hell, man, it's not like Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories are unequivocally proven. and this is AHH's most pro-gun dude saying this.

• smokelahoma
    edited November 2013
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    this is why the social lounge is a joke and nobody except the same 5 people post in here
    what the hell, man, it's not like Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theories are unequivocally proven. and this is AHH's most pro-gun dude saying this.

its not like they are unequivocally dispoven either. your first sentence is exactly what I am talking about. what ? me off is that people like you and swiffness automatically assume that people who question these issues are crazy fatherless foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists. just because something may not seem within the realm of possiblity to YOU doesnt mean it isnt true or have some truth to it. in fact, from my experiences in life the crazier something seems the probabilty of it being factual is actually higher. but whatever tho man, yall gonna go ahead and start calling names, hurling insults while posting stupid gifs as usual towards people who actually think the "theories" may have some type of truth to them. so by all means, insult away and keep on attracting the same 5 people who post in this place.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is why the social lounge is a joke and nobody except the same 5 people post in here, these ? in here automatically dismiss FACTS before even hearing them. yeah because the government has never lied to us or staged major events in order to establish an agenda. yup guess we should all just ? and believe what is shoved down our throats because these retards on the IC say so. sounds good to me.

nah bruh. you blamin social lounge for ppls ignorance. its normal across America for ppl not to be at all invested in social/political issues if it aint about an artist/tv show/etc. you definitely expectin too much from a hiphop forum such as this
  • smokelahoma
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »

nah bruh. you blamin social lounge for ppls ignorance. its normal across America for ppl not to be at all invested in social/political issues if it aint about an artist/tv show/etc. you definitely expectin too much from a hiphop forum such as this

I think you misinterpreting what I said. Im just saying the social lounge is a joke because things are automatically dismissed in here which is why nobody cares to really post in here. Ive seen plenty of people come through here post once, get insulted and laughed at then they never post again. and why should they? its a waste of time to post thoughts and "theories" when people treat them as if they are just pulling ? out of their ass.
  • Bazz-B
    Options
    since when did everything start becoming a government false flag hoax?
  • smokelahoma
    Options

according to you guys they have never happened and never will so whats your point?
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

I think you misinterpreting what I said. Im just saying the social lounge is a joke because things are automatically dismissed in here which is why nobody cares to really post in here. Ive seen plenty of people come through here post once, get insulted and laughed at then they never post again. and why should they? its a waste of time to post thoughts and "theories" when people treat them as if they are just pulling ? out of their ass.

^^^ "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall. I think that I understand what he's saying. And while I am interested in Sandy Hook possibly being a "hoax" (there seems to be legitimately fishy issues here folks) but at the same time find that idea dubious, I choose to reserve my judgment because I am simply ignorant about the details of and controversies surrounding Sandy Hook. I reserve my judgment instead of just dismissing or mocking the brother. But if you are not ignorant about this topic, then simply disprove him or the video. And then we can all eventually come to a resolution. Simple as that. We get nowhere by shouting down people who have controversial opinions. We should be allowed to discuss controversial issues like adults. Besides, I think that the brother is genuine and actually has some evidence to back his claims. So if you disagree and have your evidence, step up to the plate. We can all learn something, and at worst, both sides can just agree to disagree in the end.

Or maybe this Sandy Hook hoax topic has been done to death? If so, then just post a link to the biggest Sandy Hook thread for reference or combine them all and sticky it?

At the same time, Ziyab's point about this just being a hip hop forum is valid, but I think that SL is full of knowledgeable and mature dudes (who dont even seem to like rap or black folk in general) and is cut from a different cloth from the rest of the site (Donkey, G&S, Reason). Yes, shots fired.
  • Bazz-B
    Options

according to you guys they have never happened and never will so whats your point?

My point being what the agenda behind all these "hoax". Can you really believe that the government can have that many people involve and nobody says a thing?

• Black Boy King
    Options

I feel you, fam.. But there's always 2 sides of a coin. We can't blame those that always disapprove theories for social lounge being dead, because they have a right to their opinion. It's really at the fault of the poster that is scared to speak their mind (no shot at the lurkers, light jab maybe).

I actually think there are people that are reading all of our posts but they choose not to post much (or even post at all) because they don't feel knowledgable enough of the subject. There are kats on here just lurking and taking in knowledge from these debates we have. Which is the reason I actually engage in discussions with bigots (shots fired).
  • janklow
    Options
    its not like they are unequivocally dispoven either.
    so when you advance a theory that goes against what's commonly accepted, you generally have to provide a little proof and NOT just declare, "hey, no one's proven me wrong me yet!"
    your first sentence is exactly what I am talking about. what ? me off is that people like you and swiffness automatically assume that people who question these issues are crazy fatherless foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists. just because something may not seem within the realm of possiblity to YOU doesnt mean it isnt true or have some truth to it. in fact, from my experiences in life the crazier something seems the probabilty of it being factual is actually higher.
    have you ever considered it has a lot to do with the way in which you pitch said conspiracies?

i'll add that MAYBE it's because we've seen quite a few people who i will describe charitably as "pitching various theories not commonly believed" come and go.
    but whatever tho man, yall gonna go ahead and start calling names, hurling insults while posting stupid gifs as usual towards people who actually think the "theories" may have some type of truth to them. so by all means, insult away and keep on attracting the same 5 people who post in this place.
    so i didn't actually call you names --note that "dudes come in and lose their minds" has a lot to do with your rant about "this is why the social lounge is a joke and nobody except the same 5 people post in here, these ? in here automatically dismiss FACTS before even hearing them. yeah because the government has never lied to us or staged major events in order to establish an agenda. yup guess we should all just ? and believe what is shoved down our throats because these retards on the IC say so" (which also makes you getting hurt feelings about name-calling a little odd). and i don't post GIFs, either. so...

• janklow
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    We get nowhere by shouting down people who have controversial opinions. We should be allowed to discuss controversial issues like adults.
    but let's be clear: this did not happen. KLICHE posted a video (and it's not like this is his single SL post); MzKB approved; Shuma-Gorath305 and Swiffness jokingly dismissed it... and then smokelahoma lectured them/us. but no one "shouted down" KLICHE and he's perfectly able to defend himself, you know?
    Plutarch wrote: »
    At the same time, Ziyab's point about this just being a hip hop forum is valid, but I think that SL is full of knowledgeable and mature dudes (who dont even seem to like rap or black folk in general) and is cut from a different cloth from the rest of the site (Donkey, G&S, Reason). Yes, shots fired.
    wait, who do we have that hates rap and/or black people? because i think heyslick left
  • KLICHE
    Options
    Personally, I don't think the video will cater to all. It was of interest to me as I thought it was well put together by the guy running the channel, and pretty informative.

I continue posting as something here and there can be also of interest to someone else. People will shoot down certain topics, but is expected, but maybe at times they can take the time to watch what is presented before commenting. Everyone can not watch what gets posted I totally get that, makes sense, but if one comments, would be fair that they know what was presented in it's entirety before casting their views.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its just laziness on behalf of simple minded ? . The more and more you ask questions looking for answers, the more you find out we're being mislead and lied too by the media/government. While we'll probably never know the whole truth in conspiracies, its easy to find out who's pulling the strings by doing your research and gathering information. The problem is these lazy ? don't do any research but have it stuck in their tiny brains conspiracies don't exist. How can you come to this conclusion without examining both sides of a story? Baffles me
  • janklow
    Options
    The problem is these lazy ? don't do any research but have it stuck in their tiny brains conspiracies don't exist. How can you come to this conclusion without examining both sides of a story? Baffles me
    of course, there's that presumption that people who disagree with your conspiracy theory haven't done any research again...

• GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Some ignorant stuff in here as usual. Some people are more interested in winning a argument than the truth and those are not the ways of free-minded people. Some claim when you go against the system or the majority that you have the burden to prove them wrong. This is simply some inaccurate legal double talk. Your only true burden as a stand up man or woman is to tell the truth. Facts are facts regardless and the truth is the truth regardless of rather or not you can prove it.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all,

Any dude that posts a 2 hour Youtube video, then catches feelings cuz I didn't watch a TWO HOUR ? YOUTUBE VIDEO gets a massive "? PLEASE" from me.

*DEAD* @ this logic omfg

I mean, you haven't unequivocally "dispoven" that you're a ? , ergo, you must like to ? dudes, right?

Logic is great, ain't it?

I'll explain: The reason you ? are tin foil hat wearing idiots that deserve mockery and jokes instead of a "serious argument" is because the concept of Sandy Hook being a "false flag" is on its face, ? ? . I mean Jesus, at least with 9/11 you can point at the Patriot Act and the Wars and the NSA etc and make a PLAUSIBLE ? case based on America's overreaction to the attacks alone. With JFK you can make a PLAUSIBLE case that the CIA and/or LBJ wanted dude dead. America bullshitting its way into invading another Middle Eastern country for oil? PLAUSIBLE. Etc.

Remind me oh Wise Knowledge Gawd SL head.........what did Sandy Hook change? What laws were passed because of Sandy Hook? What happened after Sandy Hook? How was America radically transformed?

Right, a bunch of FAILED national gun control measures which Obama knew damn well weren't becoming law anyway and.........maybe like a couple more gun restrictions in blue states that already had lots of Gun Control?

Yep. That's IT.

So let's review: the government went through alllllllllll this effort to ? a bunch of kids and blame it on a ? loner because............................because........................

because.................................

um

Yeah, the ONLY, *POSSIBLE* motive for something like this would be to start that NATIONWIDE GUN CONFISCATION dystopia that Right Wingers have been feverishly "Turner Diary" fantasizing about for decades.

And its still no closer to happening than it was before Sandy Hook.

Because its never gonna ? happen and the only people who seriously believe it will are the Confederate Flag waving Neo-? militia ? .

Let's be real: the only reason ya'll believe this ? is because its a ? trendy internet fad to look at ANY major news story and go - "OHHH! ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!11 FALSE FLAG!!!! FALSE FLAAAAAAAAG!!!!"

Chris Christie wins re-election? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

Twitter Boosts IPO Price Range? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

Red Sox win? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

FAA relents and permits limited use of electronic gadgets on planes? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

Man Convicted of Killing Redskins Star Sean Taylor? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

California man skydives on 100th birthday? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

Experts warn jellyfish taking over oceans? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

Police closing in on man who carved up wife with box cutter? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

Nudists Gather To Break Skinny-Dipping World Record? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

7 Chinchillas You Need To Be Following On Instagram? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

Nick Foles throws 7 touchdown passes? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG (lol then again shiiiiieeet maybe, srsly wtf happened there Jank?)

There's NOTHING...? ...THERE, you morons. Yall just pick up a news story and start Mr. Fantastic reaching for any sort of possible ? "conspiracy" that your imagination can come up with. This isn't "knowledge", its pure fantasy.

Remember when the Swine Flu outbreak was gonna be a false flag plot to ? off the world population with Flu Shots? I do. The SL was flooded with threads about it. Yall were clowning everyone that disagreed like ? was gonna be 28 Days Later in a few months. How did THAT turn out, hannnnnnnnh? There have been countless other conspiracy fad examples over the years. Haiti Earthquake was man-made OMFG!!!! MICHAEL JACKSON WAS KILLED BY THE ILLUMINATI!!!!! JAY-Z!!!!!!!

Ya'll will turn anything in a got-damned government conspiracy.....and that's part of why the gov't can get away with real ones. Because while the government is quietly passing boring legislation written by lobbyists to gut the social safety net and take away your human rights, you idiots will be too busy screaming about "YO WATCH THIS 4 HOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO EXPOSING THE TRUTH BEHIND SANDY HOOK!" to ? care.
  • KLICHE
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    First of all,

Any dude that posts a 2 hour Youtube video, then catches feelings cuz I didn't watch a TWO HOUR ? YOUTUBE VIDEO gets a massive "? PLEASE" from me.

*DEAD* @ this logic omfg

I mean, you haven't unequivocally "dispoven" that you're a ? , ergo, you must like to ? dudes, right?

Logic is great, ain't it?

I'll explain: The reason you ? are tin foil hat wearing idiots that deserve mockery and jokes instead of a "serious argument" is because the concept of Sandy Hook being a "false flag" is on its face, ? ? . I mean Jesus, at least with 9/11 you can point at the Patriot Act and the Wars and the NSA etc and make a PLAUSIBLE ? case based on America's overreaction to the attacks alone. With JFK you can make a PLAUSIBLE case that the CIA and/or LBJ wanted dude dead. America bullshitting its way into invading another Middle Eastern country for oil? PLAUSIBLE. Etc.

Remind me oh Wise Knowledge Gawd SL head.........what did Sandy Hook change? What laws were passed because of Sandy Hook? What happened after Sandy Hook? How was America radically transformed?

Right, a bunch of FAILED national gun control measures which Obama knew damn well weren't becoming law anyway and.........maybe like a couple more gun restrictions in blue states that already had lots of Gun Control?

Yep. That's IT.

So let's review: the government went through alllllllllll this effort to ? a bunch of kids and blame it on a ? loner because............................because........................

um

Yeah, the ONLY, *POSSIBLE* motive for something like this would be to start that NATIONWIDE GUN CONFISCATION dystopia that Right Wingers have been feverishly "Turner Diary" fantasizing about for decades.

And its still no closer to happening than it was before Sandy Hook.

Because its never gonna ? happen and the only people who seriously believe it will are the Confederate Flag waving Neo-? militia ? .

Let's be real: the only reason ya'll believe this ? is because its a ? trendy internet fad to look at ANY major news story and go - "OHHH! ITS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!11 FALSE FLAG!!!! FALSE FLAAAAAAAAG!!!!"

Chris Christie wins re-election? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

Twitter Boosts IPO Price Range? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

Red Sox win? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

FAA relents and permits limited use of electronic gadgets on planes? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

Man Convicted of Killing Redskins Star Sean Taylor? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

California man skydives on 100th birthday? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

Experts warn jellyfish taking over oceans? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

Police closing in on man who carved up wife with box cutter? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

Nudists Gather To Break Skinny-Dipping World Record? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

7 Chinchillas You Need To Be Following On Instagram? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG.

Nick Foles throws 7 touchdown passes? CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG (lol then again shiiiiieeet maybe, srsly wtf happened there Jank?)

There's NOTHING...? ...THERE, you morons. Yall just pick up a news story and start Mr. Fantastic reaching for any sort of possible ? "conspiracy" that your imagination can come up with. This isn't "knowledge", its pure fantasy.

Remember when the Swine Flu outbreak was gonna be a false flag plot to ? off the world population with Flu Shots? I do. The SL was flooded with threads about it. Yall were clowning everyone that disagreed like ? was gonna be 28 Days Later in a few months. How did THAT turn out, hannnnnnnnh? There have been countless other conspiracy fad examples over the years. Haiti Earthquake was man-made OMFG!!!! MICHAEL JACKSON WAS KILLED BY THE ILLUMINATI!!!!! JAY-Z!!!!!!!

Ya'll will turn anything in a got-damned government conspiracy.....and that's part of why the gov't can get away with real ones. Because while the government is quietly passing boring legislation written by lobbyists to gut the social safety net and take away your human rights, you idiots will be too busy screaming about "YO WATCH THIS 4 HOUR YOUTUBE VIDEO EXPOSING THE TRUTH BEHIND SANDY HOOK!" to ? care.

LMAO ain't reading all this BS. Your first sentence is directed at who posted it.. which was me.. and man no feelings caught.. I replied a few times to replies here as had no idea which turns this thread took.

I think the main reasoning behind any comments made, is that if people want to discuss the ACTUAL thread topic, then helps if they view the topic.. which in this case is the video. No one is saying anyone has to view it.. to non viewers, why comment. Simple.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Swiffness! you were going somewhere, but you started looking like the people you complaining about. All that ranting ain't necessary B...
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    i think swiffness missed the point.. smoke was saying social lounge is dead cuz yall attacking ? for questioning some of the govt's actions

case and point
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Zjwo4.gif

More pseudo-information for you fatherless SL Poor Righteous Teachers

silly .gif + unprovoked insult..not sure what the purpose of this post was... though my original sentiments still stand, ? could overlook posts like this and carry on with the topic.. but homie was just venting his frustration which is understandable

wall of text used too many exaggerated arguments and generalizations to have any validity though
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    then again it might be @janklow's fault he dont mod this ? lol
  • TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I laugh at people who think their guns will do anything if the government is worried about them taking their guns to force uprecedented tyranny on them. The government has tanks drones etc lol