Greatest Sandy Hook Exposing video I Have watched!

Options
2»

Comments

• TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If they want you dead. You can put up a fight but you'd be dead
  • No_Way_Jose
    No_Way_Jose Members Posts: 71
    Options
    Everything about Sandy Hook sounded bogus. Sorry, only read the title. I never believed it happened to begin with, although I'm suspicious of a lot of worldly events, these days. I'm getting older, I suppose.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Right, a bunch of FAILED national gun control measures which Obama knew damn well weren't becoming law anyway and.........maybe like a couple more gun restrictions in blue states that already had lots of Gun Control?
    okay, but in fairness, some of us are SUPER ? about this
    KLICHE wrote: »
    I think the main reasoning behind any comments made, is that if people want to discuss the ACTUAL thread topic, then helps if they view the topic.. which in this case is the video. No one is saying anyone has to view it.. to non viewers, why comment. Simple.
    look, here's the thing: someone should be able to defend any theory they have with more than just "watch the video"
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    i think swiffness missed the point.. smoke was saying social lounge is dead cuz yall attacking ? for questioning some of the govt's actions
    maybe some of these dudes should produce more arguments than hurt feelings, though
    Ziryab wrote: »
    then again it might be @janklow's fault he dont mod this ? lol
    also not sure what the hell this means