Justice League: WAR Trailer (New DC Animated Film)

Options

Comments

• earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Sure as hell better than killer frost

lol seriously, what was up with that anyway
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched it. Movie was dope imo. Cant wait till that aquaman movie comes out.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »
    LOL @ Darkseid's ? swarming on Green Lantern after Darkseid took him down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wah3hQI8Mkw

This part had to be for humor. I was dying when Darkseid smacked that ? and they jumped on him
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah they also threw tmz in there too, very clever. It's interesting usually it's superman and batman running the team being that they are the alpha males but nice mix up.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah it was cool seeing the team minus Clark and Bruce fight darksied

Darlsieds omega beam>>>>>
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    co-sign just about every post about WW and GL

This movie made me appreciate Man Of Steel and Zack Snyder for bringing a relateable and realistic Superman to motion picture instead of a dry hypcritcal ? clinging on to the outdated morals of a nation that never genuinely believed in peace, freedom, equality, and justice for all.

Here's Superman in this movie: laser eye-fly-gets humbled by Batman-laser eye-fly into a building-mean mugs Green Lantern over a ? they both just met-laser eye-gets sonned by Darkseid-gets captured-gets saved by Batman-laser eye-stands by quiet and idly while Batman Flash GL and Captain Marvel basically form the Justice League

And why was Captain Marvel never referred to as Captain Marvel, only "Shazam"? I could've sworn Shazam was the wizard who gave Captain Marvel his powers. And when he introduced himself to the others as "Shazam", no lightening came down. Wassup with that?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah shazam is the wizard not billy bastion
    Idk dude
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DC lost the rights to the name Captain Marvel to Marvel
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They had to change To shazaam
    Cuz of marvels captain marvel
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    just dl'd both films
    link to the other one?
  • soul rattler
    Options
    I didn't realize that just happened in the last few years. If that's the type of fuckery DC is willing to allow, I cjust lost a little bit of faith in their ability to exist as a formidable oppenent to Marvel in the live action film business. I don't mind them changing his powers to be less of a Superman clone but settling for Shazam just because people unfamiliar with the character call him Shazam anyway is a terrible idea. If they ever do a Shazam movie from now on, they're going some big plotholes to fill.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MAN I WENT ON AND WATCHED THIS THIS PAST SATURDAY..

THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST DC CARTOONS IVE EVER SEEN!

GREEN LATERN IS WEAK AS HELL!

WONDER WOMAN WAS TOUGHER THAN SUPS

BATS WAS BATS

I WAS DISAPOINTED BY SHAZAM.. HE IS REALLY BETTER THAN THAT..

FLASH WAS FLASH

AND I LOVE HOW THEY SHOWED THE BIRTH OF CYBORG.. DUDE WAS COLD!

WITH A COUPLE OF CHANGES, THEY COULD HAVE EASILY MADE THIS A REAL LIFE MOVIE FOR THE BIG SCREEN
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options

This movie made me appreciate Man Of Steel and Zack Snyder for bringing a relateable and realistic Superman to motion picture instead of a dry hypcritcal ? clinging on to the outdated morals of a nation that never genuinely believed in peace, freedom, equality, and justice for all.

Here's Superman in this movie: laser eye-fly-gets humbled by Batman-laser eye-fly into a building-mean mugs Green Lantern over a ? they both just met-laser eye-gets sonned by Darkseid-gets captured-gets saved by Batman-laser eye-stands by quiet and idly while Batman Flash GL and Captain Marvel basically form the Justice League

And why was Captain Marvel never referred to as Captain Marvel, only "Shazam"? I could've sworn Shazam was the wizard who gave Captain Marvel his powers. And when he introduced himself to the others as "Shazam", no lightening came down. Wassup with that?

SAME DAM THING I SAID.. I WAS JUST WAITIN FOR HIM TO TURN INTO A KID, BUT NOTHING HAPPEND
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Another thing isnt the Green Lantern Ring the most powerful thing in the DC universe or does it depend on the persons who is holding its will power ? cause that ? was getting handle by Supes and Dark
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is based off the users willpower.

In either the blackest night or brightest day story arc, batman ends up getting a hold of one and ? ? up.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Not a big DC fan but how they have GL playing the comedy role and Flash the serious one? WW was ? ? up and Superman was killing ? and not on his boyscout ? . Batman was still Batman he was the true constant of the movie which was cool.

DC animated>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel animated

Marvel been soft since Disney bought them

This Flash is Barry Allen. The comedy Flash is Wally West.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He has to say it with the intent to change forms.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Not a big DC fan but how they have GL playing the comedy role and Flash the serious one? WW was ? ? up and Superman was killing ? and not on his boyscout ? . Batman was still Batman he was the true constant of the movie which was cool.

DC animated>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marvel animated

Marvel been soft since Disney bought them

This Flash is Barry Allen. The comedy Flash is Wally West.

Thats why bats respects barry alot because of his deductive skills and police backround.
  • soul rattler
    Options

That's a wack copout and lazy writing.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's a wack copout and lazy writing.

Meh. I remember he use to have have to say it with a good heart or something and he hit by the lighting bolt but since the name and character changed so did this. He use to say it a lot before new 52 without changing forms or lighting bolts.
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo batman really is the goat!
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the name shazam better than captain marvel anyway I think billy came up with the name captain marvel because it sounded more superhero like. each letter in the name shazam is the first letter of some great historical and mythological figure because of their attributes for example s is for Solomon h=Hercules etc.
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    BATMAN IS REALLY A SMOOTH ASS ? ..

HIM STEALING THAT RING..

HIM CALLING OUT SUPERMAN, STOPPING HIM DEAD IN HIS TRACKS..

HIM SAVIG SUPERMAN AND THE EARTH..

LIKE THIS ? DONT NEED NO SUPERPOWERS TO BEAT THEM DUDES!