Official Battlefield 4 Release Thread

Comments

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If u got it on ps4 add me

Playstation ID: Nuts_And_Glory
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't nobody on them new map packs yet? What y'all think bout them?
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which new maps? China Rising (the 1st DLC) or the remade BF3 maps?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got premium havent jumped on Second Assault and barely have played the China Rising Maps, the ? server browser is trash on PS3.
  • funkdocdamc
    The Recipe wrote: »
    I just got premium havent jumped on Second Assault and barely have played the China Rising Maps, the ? server browser is trash on PS3.

SMH, now why the ? would you do that? ALL the problems this game has, ALL the glitches that still aren't fixed, ALL the imbalance/stability issues and yall reward DICE by buying their DLC? BF players becoming the new COD players. This will probably be my last BF game, along with my last EA game, ? that company. If I do cop BF again, it will never be a first day cop. I love and hate BF4 at the same damn time. This ? is like ScHoolboy Q's album, an Oxymoron; It's a good, ? game.
  • The Recipe
    I got bf4 for 5 dollars and premium for free. #shrugs But the game is ? up, I agree with most of your points.
  • funkdocdamc
    I got bf4 for 5 dollars and premium for free. #shrugs But the game is ? up, I agree with most of your points.

Damn, that's what's up then. Every time I thought about buying Premium, I would play the game and something would be ? up. I was trying to plat this ? and my campaign save got deleted....again. All I need is 3 trophies but I would have to replay and beat almost all the levels again.
  • The Recipe
    o

Damn, that's what's up then. Every time I thought about buying Premium, I would play the game and something would be ? up. I was trying to plat this ? and my campaign save got deleted....again. All I need is 3 trophies but I would have to replay and beat almost all the levels again.

Yeah the ? broke, been playing bf3 lately played some Dom on bf4 the other day and was getting 1 shotted so much I thought it was a hacker in the lobby. My campaign keeps freezing in the same place. Smh. Ima try 2nd assault this week and see how these repackaged maps play.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been on them since launch pretty much X-1.. Caspian board>> Operation metro is unbalanced as ?
  • Manc
    Manc Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    Been on them since launch pretty much X-1.. Caspian board>> Operation metro is unbalanced as ?

I played conquest on metro yesterday essentially whatever team starts on bottom has no chance mans on my squad were like 55-1 60-2 because of the choke points.
  • banginscrew901
    Which new maps? China Rising (the 1st DLC) or the remade BF3 maps?

The remade maps. And yea them choke points is some bs for real

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Yo, I didn't even realize you had to activate those xp boost from the battle packs manually. I had like 5 sets of 3 or 4 XP boost each. Some for a 100%, 25%, 50%, and so on.

Ranked the ? up over the weekend.

I be in conquest on that engineer ? . Tank or Helicopter. Was beasting in the abraham on that stage with the huge satellite dish. But damn, they need to do better with the vehicle spawns. Let us spawn what we want to ride and/or shorten the time vehicles become available. I hate that carrier helicopter that the pilot can't even shoot in.

The Locker map is a ? ? storm. It be going down at bravo....literally. That damn tower fell on top of us.
  • The Recipe
    edited February 2014
    kzzl wrote: »
    Yo, I didn't even realize you had to activate those xp boost from the battle packs manually. I had like 5 sets of 3 or 4 XP boost each. Some for a 100%, 25%, 50%, and so on.

Ranked the ? up over the weekend.

I be in conquest on that engineer ? . Tank or Helicopter. Was beasting in the abraham on that stage with the huge satellite dish. But damn, they need to do better with the vehicle spawns. Let us spawn what we want to ride and/or shorten the time vehicles become available. I hate that carrier helicopter that the pilot can't even shoot in.

The Locker map is a ? ? storm. It be going down at bravo....literally. That damn tower fell on top of us.

Yeah those are some dope maps IMA ? around and have to play some conquest, played Firestorm 2014 Rush today it was meh.

• The Recipe

Naval Strikes best maps in BF4 and its not even debatable.

Hovercraft Roadkills #Winning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5UZ3oCnjXU
  • John_Blazini
    Installing Naval Strike now
  • The Recipe
    rubberband lag for the loss
  • John_Blazini
    ? laggy as ? ..Ea need to just invest in MS and use their servers
  • The Recipe
    They just need to fix they ? .
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was playing team deathmatch on Naval Strike last night and it felt like a teammate was deliberately blocking my path. I look around and didn't see anybody around me.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Short Cut bundles are ? . All the guns, but none of the accessories. They might as well had made all the guns available from the start. They're literally forcing you to play to enjoy the weapon you want.

it's time this unlocking nonsense came to a stop in videogames. Ain't no pride in that ? .
  • The Recipe
    kzzl wrote: »
    Short Cut bundles are ? . All the guns, but none of the accessories. They might as well had made all the guns available from the start. They're literally forcing you to play to enjoy the weapon you want.

it's time this unlocking nonsense came to a stop in videogames. Ain't no pride in that ? .
    Its not as bad as bf3 the first unlock you got for the FAMAS was the 4x acog that ? was brutal, but I bf4 unlock system
  • banginscrew901
    Anybody else still lagging real bad on ps4 servers? Done had a couple matches on navel strike but just buggy
  • John_Blazini
    It's the naval strike servers they suck
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRftVSm4AJE

With the Battlefield 4 community discovering how to unlock the mysterious Phantom Prospect challenge after being stumped by it for some time, they’ve met the same problem with the latest Phantom Program challenge to appear, Phantom Trainee. Until today.

YouTuber, Ambient Flush, recently explained how to unlock the Phantom Trainee challenge. He revealed that in order to unlock it, you just have to follow the simple steps below:

How To Unlock Phantom Trainee Challenge:

Go to leaderboards
    Click the skull on left bottom
    Wait for texting asking for password
    Once the text appears the password is : EPIC DREAM WORLDS
    However, in order to unlock Phantom Trainee challenge you must also first unlock the previous challenge, Phantom Prospect.

Upon unlocking the Phantom Trainee challenge you will have to complete the following set of challenges in order to be rewarded with the Phantom camo for your weapon and vehicles:
    Score 200 k!lls with pistols
    Score 20 k!lls in a jet
    Get 2x Shotgun Ribbons in a round