Government knew those with existing health care plans would not be able to keep it..wtf smh

nujerz84
nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is from NBC News too (Usually pro liberal Obama)

investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/29/21222195-obama-administration-knew-millions-could-not-keep-their-health-insurance?lite

The article is too long to post but I found this interesting none the less. And damn shame.

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted this ? in my own thread here.....I've been saying for years Obama is a con artist and people are finally starting to see the light. Obama sold us out to the insurance companies in ways that would make even Reagan shake is head with shame, and Reagan was an ? .
  • TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    I thought we all knew this was suppose to happen? The exchange prices will offer the same coverage for cheaper right and to compete with exchange companies will have to drop prices right?
  • kingblaze84
    TB.Boy wrote: »
    I thought we all knew this was suppose to happen? The exchange prices will offer the same coverage for cheaper right and to compete with exchange companies will have to drop prices right?

**Family Feud buzzer sound** ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

NOPE. The exchange prices are expensive as ? for many if not most people in this weak economy. The ? exchanges won't even cover most things for you, and you'll have to pay high ass deductibles FIRST, before you see any real coverage. The exchange companies are offering plans much higher then what many people were paying before.

And NO, Obama said this was NOT gonna happen. Obama aka Lying Black baby Bush said if we liked our plan, we could keep it. Instead, millions are already losing the coverage they needed for plans they DO NOT WANT and CAN'T AFFORD. We did NOT know this was gonna happen, at least the people like me who actually believed Obama wouldn't lie to us. Silly me for thinking Obama wouldn't lie his half white cracka ass to us.
  • TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Ah I see.

Won't the exchange have to meet the same standards that the other companies have to meet?

And aren't the exchange prices going to drop as more people sign up?

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the so-called exhange is badly flawed and it's many companies that are refusing to participate in Obamacare. THIS is what the media is not tellng the masses. It's a Black Hole.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2013
    Ah I see.

Won't the exchange have to meet the same standards that the other companies have to meet?

And aren't the exchange prices going to drop as more people sign up?

Yes and no. The companies in the exchange will all have to meet Obama standards true, the only problem is other insurance companies not in the exchange will drop customers, even if customers were happy with their doctor and wanted to keep them.The real problem is that young people and the healthy are resisting this law based on early numbers. People will opt for the penalty instead of paying a high ass monthly premium, so that means the law will NOT control costs. Even if it "does", the exchanges on the website are expensive for most who enroll. If you make $800 or less a month, you might be okay. Otherwise, this law will ? you over. The exchange prices will not drop as more people sign up, why would they?? The insurance companies wrote this law lol......why would they drop the prices?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    part of the issue is that Obama EXPLICITLY sold the ACA with the catchphrase "If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."