Ether for fat kids. Woman to give 'obese' children letters, no candy

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A fruit is better. Not a condescending letter.
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    house will and should be egged.

Fatties shouldn't get butt hurt and break the law whenever people say things they don't like. That's a terrible idea.

They'll get a slap on the wrist. I would advise them to egg/tp the house. I'd go to the store and buy a bunch of eggs and tp and just sit them on the side walk near her house lol.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fatties shouldn't get butt hurt and break the law whenever people say things they don't like. That's a terrible idea.

They'll get a slap on the wrist. I would advise them to egg/tp the house.

They won't even get that..it's Halloween.

She opens the door with no treat, then she's going to get tricked.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

They're children!

Jesus Christ.

children should obey the law and learn self Control.
  • can'tyoutell
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

They're children!

Jesus Christ.

children should obey the law and learn self Control.

If your idea of self control is being bullied and not doing anything about it, go ahead and teach your kids that. I'd rather them get in a little bit of trouble than to carry scars with them for the rest of their lives.
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Why don't they get even legally? Obese people are a majority. If they all rallied together like the ? or the blacks and got into their human rights ? they could coerce this broad to publicly apologize. Maybe have her so publicly scorned she has to move and donate money to a fat charity to seem less prejudiced.

Fatties United is going to be the NAACP for obese people
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaming, humiliation, etc. never works to help someone out. Yeah, this lady wants to bully the kids. It won't accomplish anything except ruin their nights, but again, that's probably the goal. People have this innate desire to lower other people. How does she know the kids are not already on a weight loss program? Last, but not least, Halloween happens once a year. ? idea from ? ? . I hate when people think they have authority to give advice when they don't know what the ? they are doing/talking about.

not shaming hasn't worked. Being nice about it has only made things worse.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    I used to bully this fat kid in my class back in the 4th grade.

we sent to his moms describing how fat her child is.

Needless to say, seen him the other day and he was skinnier
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    *sent letters to his moms
  • can'tyoutell
    Options
    Why don't they get even legally? Obese people are a majority. If they all rallied together like the ? or the blacks and got into their human rights ? they could coerce this broad to publicly apologize. Maybe have her so publicly scorned she has to move and donate money to a fat charity to seem less prejudiced.

Fatties United is going to be the NAACP for obese people

I think science is going to solve obesity before a civil rights movement gains prominence. I would prefer that honestly. And our definition of obese is ridiculous anyway and has come about so medical practitioners can make more money through prescription sales and doctor visits. Most people are perfectly fine.
  • can'tyoutell
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Shaming, humiliation, etc. never works to help someone out. Yeah, this lady wants to bully the kids. It won't accomplish anything except ruin their nights, but again, that's probably the goal. People have this innate desire to lower other people. How does she know the kids are not already on a weight loss program? Last, but not least, Halloween happens once a year. ? idea from ? ? . I hate when people think they have authority to give advice when they don't know what the ? they are doing/talking about.

If you think fat people aren't shamed constantly, you live under a rock. Take this thread for example. Bullying doesn't work, it's just gets your rocks off. Makes you feel better about yourself. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • can'tyoutell
    Options

So basically, you can't say ? to him anymore. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't shaming that helped him lose weight, more like knowledge and dedication.
  • Kat
    Options

Um, needless to say MOST kids slim up with age.

lol..what you thought it was the letters you lil hooligans sent to his mom?
  • konceptjones
    Options

If you think fat people aren't shamed constantly, you live under a rock. Take this thread for example.

naw, not to the degree that it needs to happen.

In the early 80's, fat shaming was everywhere, thus men and women tried their damnedest to stay fit. Gyms popped up everywhere, jogging became the thing to do, workout tapes were all the rage.

Then we became a more "politically correct" society. At the same time, we became an overly indulgent society.

Now, it's no longer "PC" to call a fat person fat. We encourage gluttony. We embrace XXL+.

all thanks to people like you.
  • can'tyoutell
    edited October 2013
    Options

If you think fat people aren't shamed constantly, you live under a rock. Take this thread for example.

In the early 80's, fat shaming was everywhere, thus men and women tried their damnedest to stay fit. Gyms popped up everywhere, jogging became the thing to do, workout tapes were all the rage.

Then we became a more "politically correct" society. At the same time, we became an overly indulgent society.

Now, it's no longer "PC" to call a fat person fat. We encourage gluttony. We embrace XXL+.

How much worse does it need to be? The way they're treated by the opposite sex isn;t enough. The way they are passed over for jobs isn't enough? Bullied their entire life isn't enough? What haven't we covered here? All thanks to people like me? Oh because I recognize that bullying fat people doesn't work, I and people like me have caused a pc shift that means fat people get trashed every where they go. Makes perfect sense. You seem to be making correlations between a pc society and how it's caused more people to become fat, but if shaming something worked, why is it that prohibition didn't work? Why is weed illegal, yet everyone uses it? Why is being a ? the most popular thing since sliced bread, while being the most shamed thing in society?

Make sense next time.
  • Kat
    Options

How much worse does it need to be? The way they're treated by the opposite sex isn;t enough. The way they are passed over for jobs isn't enough? Bullied their entire life isn't enough? What haven't we covered here? All thanks to people like me? Oh because I recognize that bullying fat people doesn't work, I and people like me have caused a pc shift that means that fat people get trashed every where they go. Makes perfect sense. You seem to be making correlations between a pc society and how it's caused more people to become fat, but if shaming something worked, why is it that prohibition didn't work? Why is weed illegal, yet everyone uses it? Why is being a ? the most popular thing since sliced bread, while being the most shamed thing in society?

Make sense next time.

Oh ? !

lol
  • konceptjones
    Options

How much worse does it need to be? The way they're treated by the opposite sex isn;t enough. The way they are passed over for jobs isn't enough? Bullied their entire life isn't enough? What haven't we covered here? All thanks to people like me? Oh because I recognize that bullying fat people doesn't work, I and people like me have caused a pc shift that means that fat people get trashed every where they go. Makes perfect sense. You seem to be making correlations between a pc society and how it's caused more people to become fat, but if shaming something worked, why is it that prohibition didn't work? Why is weed illegal, yet everyone uses it? Why is being a ? the most popular thing since sliced bread, while being the most shamed thing in society?

Make sense next time.

Shaming in the 80's worked. America was in it's best shape out of the last 40 years back in the 80's. Kids with type-2 diabetes and hypertension was all but unheard of.
    They stopped it in the late 80's/early 90's. America got fatter. Now type-2 diabetes is running rampant through the country. It used to be rare that kids got type-2 diabetes, now it's quite common.

You tell me what worked and what hasn't.

Weed smokers always believe everyone else smokes weed (hint: they don't)
    Being a ? , or just acting like one publicly has become a celebrated event in recent times. It wasn't a problem until all these "precious" little white girls started sending nudes all over the place.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how is this even going to work? Terio goes knocks on the door, lady opens the door and says, "no candy for you, just a letter", hands it to him and he makes sure the letter gets to his parents? really? he doesn't just tear it up and cuss at her? he doens't toss it in her yard? how realistic does she think her plan is?
  • can'tyoutell
    Options

Make sense next time.

Shaming in the 80's worked. America was in it's best shape out of the last 40 years back in the 80's. Kids with type-2 diabetes and hypertension was all but unheard of.
    They stopped it in the late 80's/early 90's. America got fatter. Now type-2 diabetes is running rampant through the country. It used to be rare that kids got type-2 diabetes, now it's quite common.

Being a ? , or just acting like one publicly has become a celebrated event in recent times. It wasn't a problem until all these "precious" little white girls started sending nudes all over the place.

Oh I forgot about that obesity problem we had before the 80's. Silly me.

And I don't smoke weed. If you're going to sit here and act like you can't find weed in every town in America, you're in denial.

As far as ? , what does every guy say about girls that have had too many partners? Girls mostly hide it if they can. Shaming didn't work.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    fat kid:* ? up note throws it at mom* "? , I can't eat this ? !"
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just really hope some ? bish sucks my ? tomorrow night because I'm probably gonna be too hungover for class on friday so I really hope its worth it.
  • konceptjones
    Options

Make sense next time.

Oh I forgot about that obesity problem we had before the 80's. Silly me

And I don't smoke weed. If you're going to sit here and act like you can't find weed in every town in America, you're in denial.

As far as ? , what does every guy say about girls that have had too many partners? Girls mostly hide it if they can. Shaming didn't work.

Sure you can find it, just like you can find ? , coke, heroin, and any other drug you want. What's your point here?
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    A fruit is better. Not a condescending letter.

lol @lechick catching feelings over big girl candy denial. and wtf does ur big constipated ass know about eating fruit anyway??? smh @ big draws mcgraw thinking fruit loops and cherry kool aid count as real fruit.

thanksgiving-turkey-a.gif
  • LUClEN
    Options

How much worse does it need to be? The way they're treated by the opposite sex isn;t enough. The way they are passed over for jobs isn't enough? Bullied their entire life isn't enough? What haven't we covered here? All thanks to people like me? Oh because I recognize that bullying fat people doesn't work, I and people like me have caused a pc shift that means fat people get trashed every where they go. Makes perfect sense. You seem to be making correlations between a pc society and how it's caused more people to become fat, but if shaming something worked, why is it that prohibition didn't work? Why is weed illegal, yet everyone uses it? Why is being a ? the most popular thing since sliced bread, while being the most shamed thing in society?

Make sense next time.

Promiscuity is a bad example because it's shamed and admired. Women like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton are said to be morally corrupt while being idolized by media outlets and their followings.

Marijuana arguably has a similar standing although I would say the groups that marijuana use is applauded and encouraged within are fewer in number but still significant.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options