Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Smart Enough To Spell The Mobb Too Deep

it actually would be "the mob to deep"

you're a gotdamned idiot.
    you dont even kno what the ? my screen name stands 4 so how the hell am i the idiot... tell me that..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    how many ounces in a kilogram

so if we don't know the asinine imperial measurement system, we're dumb?

oh okay

anyway, i think i'm smarter than average. i just have a great memory and rarely forget anything i learn

it wassnt ment 2 be a "you dumb if you dont kno the answer" more of a " do you have common knowlege of basic things taught in school"
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in b4 Kai comes in and---

ron-simmons-damn-o.gif
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smart enough to outspell each and everyone of you people.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

oh okay

anyway, i think i'm smarter than average. i just have a great memory and rarely forget anything i learn

it wassnt ment 2 be a "you dumb if you dont kno the answer" more of a " do you have common knowlege of basic things taught in school"

having knowledge of basic things taught in school makes you average, not smart
    thats subjective... because the fact that what makes a smart person 2 you... wont make a person smart 2 somebody else..

• BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A much better question is:

At what temp does water boil?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

i kno it boils at 100 degrees celsius..
  • damobb2deep
    Options

oh okay

thats subjective... because the fact that what makes a smart person 2 you... wont make a person smart 2 somebody else..

average is not smart by anyone's standards. that's what the word means by definition

im not saying that... but think if you say 2 sombody who has not graduated high school that u have they would consider u "smart" that makes it subjective..

• NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is 4 ? that should be common knowledge.. whats gonna happen is a person will ask a certain question anybody that has at least went 2 high school should kno. now i didnt wanna say college cuz not everybody on here has went 2 college... but this should see where people are at...

ill start it off...

what is the smallest ocean on earth?

water freezes @ what temperature?

add on..

None of these require any problem solving, b.

and as far as the thread question:

NYETOPn wrote: »
    AP12 wrote: »
    I don't get the options, but I'm passing on that tall fat ? .

I'll take the white bread = smash

I specifically ordered wheat = pass

SMH at me not getting this.

I am a complete ? .

• NYETOPn
    edited October 2013
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    icks86 wrote: »

Actually in the instance that you're using it, it should be every one...not everyone. Also---considering we're reading this---we're all people, so your use of 'people' is redundant.
    SouljaBoyUMad.gif

To be fair, he claimed he could "outspell". Homie didn't say anything about correct grammar usage.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

oh okay

I rarely forget what I've learned, but I might forget what you just said to me 5 minutes ago.
  • konceptjones
    Options

100 degrees celsius, 212 fahrenheit, and 373 kelvin. these are all at standard atmospheric pressure

at what temp does it boil at 2atm?
  • konceptjones
    Options

100 degrees celsius, 212 fahrenheit, and 373 kelvin. these are all at standard atmospheric pressure

yea...but i bet yo chemist ass cant tell me how to cook up that ready rock....real life lessons ? , ? yo book learnin

I'll bet yo ass can't tell any of us WHY it's possible to make ? like that.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall read comics?
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Memorizing textbooks and lessons doesnt make you smart...It just shows you can retain information....

• NYETOPn
    Options

yea...but i bet yo chemist ass cant tell me how to cook up that ready rock....real life lessons ? , ? yo book learnin

lol, no i love my books :-B

oh okay

average is not smart by anyone's standards. that's what the word means by definition

im not saying that... but think if you say 2 sombody who has not graduated high school that u have they would consider u "smart" that makes it subjective..

i read and reread this a couple of times, still not sure what you're saying exactly. are you saying a non-high school graduate would consider any high school graduate smart?

that's smart in comparison not smart objectively. like the saying in a blind world, the one-eyed man is king. in the mentally handicapped class, the least mentally disabled is the smartest, that doesn't make him smart in a general context

That tone, though.

This ? may get ugly.

• damobb2deep
    Options

lol, no i love my books :-B

oh okay

i read and reread this a couple of times, still not sure what you're saying exactly. are you saying a non-high school graduate would consider any high school graduate smart?

that's smart in comparison not smart objectively. like the saying in a blind world, the one-eyed man is king. in the mentally handicapped class, the least mentally disabled is the smartest, that doesn't make him smart in a general context

you are right about the 1st part... i was saying that a non high school graduate could consider a high school graduate smart... the reason i think its subjective tho is because jus because a person has a higher education then high school doesnt make them smart.. there are jr's in high school that are smarter then sophomores in college..
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i dont kno none of that ?

and personally i dont give a ? , i aint never goin on jeopardy
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    What's from stopping someone from googling the answers and then posting them?

#Smartestniggaonhere

/thread
    /erase t/s name from honor roll
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you know that every ? is the same?
  • konceptjones
    Options

at what temp does it boil at 2atm?

i'm pretty sure it's 120 celsius, don't quote me tho

oh okay

I rarely forget what I've learned, but I might forget what you just said to me 5 minutes ago.

why is that @ the bolded? i talk too much?

I would wager that's the cause. Incessant talking is a surefire way to get me to stop listening.
  • S2J
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    icks86 wrote: »

Actually in the instance that you're using it, it should be every one...not everyone. Also---considering we're reading this---we're all people, so your use of 'people' is redundant.
    SouljaBoyUMad.gif

iFFbNB5Oa2Emh.gif

I know we got lol buttons but this ? made me bust out laughin in traffic lmao
  • S2J
    Options
    Kai and her 'if train A leaves new york at 3pm traveling 50 mph...' lookin ass