Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    ? i dont kno none of that ?

and personally i dont give a ? , i aint never goin on jeopardy

hqdefault.jpg
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kai it's madd difficult for you to not drop educated answers huh boo? I remember Mickey had a hilarious joke about Mexicans not having education and you dropped some stat about Mexican education...You probably start madd conversations with "Actually"
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    @Kai it's madd difficult for you to not drop educated answers huh boo? I remember Mickey had a hilarious joke about Mexicans not having education and you dropped some stat about Mexican education...You probably start madd conversations with "Actually"

Only on the IC. The people Kai normally talks to off this site aren't wrong nearly as often as IC posters
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

lol, i try not to, but it's the nerd in me

i often start statements off with, i read in a study or according to my research

hey better than being dumb i always say lol

"according to my research"

lol u musta watched the magic school bus as a kid huh...
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the rest mass of a photon?
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYETOPn wrote: »
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    A much better question is:

At what temp does water boil?

100 degrees celsius, 212 fahrenheit, and 373 kelvin. these are all at standard atmospheric pressure

yea...but i bet yo chemist ass cant tell me how to cook up that ready rock....real life lessons ? , ? yo book learnin

lol, no i love my books :-B
    how many ounces in a kilogram

so if we don't know the asinine imperial measurement system, we're dumb?

oh okay

anyway, i think i'm smarter than average. i just have a great memory and rarely forget anything i learn

it wassnt ment 2 be a "you dumb if you dont kno the answer" more of a " do you have common knowlege of basic things taught in school"

having knowledge of basic things taught in school makes you average, not smart
    thats subjective... because the fact that what makes a smart person 2 you... wont make a person smart 2 somebody else..

average is not smart by anyone's standards. that's what the word means by definition

im not saying that... but think if you say 2 sombody who has not graduated high school that u have they would consider u "smart" that makes it subjective..

i read and reread this a couple of times, still not sure what you're saying exactly. are you saying a non-high school graduate would consider any high school graduate smart?

that's smart in comparison not smart objectively. like the saying in a blind world, the one-eyed man is king. in the mentally handicapped class, the least mentally disabled is the smartest, that doesn't make him smart in a general context

That tone, though.

This ? may get ugly.

tone is impossible to gauge precisely online. if you are looking to get offended you will find it tho

That the best course of action for "damobb" would be to disengage at once was decidedly clear after reading your exchange of posts with him.

Hence the:
    This ? may get ugly.
  • LUClEN
    Options

your mom
  • damobb2deep
    Options

not gone lie i barely passed chemistry so i have no idea... smh..
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knowing any of that ? in the OP is not what makes you smart. Knowing the ? that I know is what makes you smart, foh with that weak ? . "Oh so what's the smallest ocean on Earth?". This is that peon knowledge bruh, all that ? in the OP is brain food for peons.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Why can warmer water freeze faster than colder water?
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

100 degrees celsius, 212 fahrenheit, and 373 kelvin. these are all at standard atmospheric pressure

yea...but i bet yo chemist ass cant tell me how to cook up that ready rock....real life lessons ? , ? yo book learnin

"imma skreet smart ? ,I ain't read no books. I ain't take home ec, but I sho'll can cook"

- Gucci
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Which travels faster, radio waves or gamma rays?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^Trick question
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Why can warmer water freeze faster than colder water?
    its because the movement of the molecules i think..
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    How can you turn a magnetic dipole into a magnetic monopole?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What does mnemonic mean? Don't use Google either.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    What does mnemonic mean? Don't use Google either.

not gonna lie i dont have a clue..
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYETOPn wrote: »

lol, no i love my books :-B
    how many ounces in a kilogram

so if we don't know the asinine imperial measurement system, we're dumb?

oh okay

anyway, i think i'm smarter than average. i just have a great memory and rarely forget anything i learn

it wassnt ment 2 be a "you dumb if you dont kno the answer" more of a " do you have common knowlege of basic things taught in school"

having knowledge of basic things taught in school makes you average, not smart
    thats subjective... because the fact that what makes a smart person 2 you... wont make a person smart 2 somebody else..

average is not smart by anyone's standards. that's what the word means by definition

im not saying that... but think if you say 2 sombody who has not graduated high school that u have they would consider u "smart" that makes it subjective..

i read and reread this a couple of times, still not sure what you're saying exactly. are you saying a non-high school graduate would consider any high school graduate smart?

that's smart in comparison not smart objectively. like the saying in a blind world, the one-eyed man is king. in the mentally handicapped class, the least mentally disabled is the smartest, that doesn't make him smart in a general context

That tone, though.

This ? may get ugly.

tone is impossible to gauge precisely online. if you are looking to get offended you will find it tho

I'm hankerin' to get offended.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    As long as it ain't math I'm straight

Lol @ the irony of damobb testing ? knowledge

hey' you're doing okay with the math. you just have to keep at it.

the thing about math is knowin what's really going on is the key to understanding it. often all it takes is for someone to explain it in a way that clicks

Lord knows some of these professors can't explain ?
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can achieve anything with Google Search
  • LUClEN
    Options
    What did I eat for breakfast?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    What did I eat for breakfast?

nothing..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smart enough to find out..

Smart enough to learn from others misteps..

Smart enough
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smart enough not to post in here