Yea..they can have Kanye
    1383137908c5aaaec655.jpg

Koonye West

? looks photoshop
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_ltli4n5TgV1qzy4n9.gif
    'No one is looking at what [Barack Obama] is wearing. Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a [bikini] pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Controversy makes the machine work" - Dave Chappelle

I could care less what this ? think or say.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    LOL @ the serious responses.

Kim is superficial as ? , so is Kanye, so wtf do you expect? It's an ignorant answer. Ignore the stupidity, do not reward it.

shut your ? up... u a high school grad ? ?
    fight me
  • Sicky Mouse
    Sicky Mouse Members Posts: 470 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    Yea..they can have Kanye
    1383137908c5aaaec655.jpg

Koonye West

inb4southernpostersdefendthis

southern posters don't understand it either.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    That's a meaningless statement. You could say bart simpson is more influential than Einstein, and that could easily be proven to be true.

Just cause a lot of people are influenced by someone does not make their influence valuable or admirable.

Hell you could argue honey boo boo is more influential than michelle obama. Really is not saying much though.

that would be false, but I get your point...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    LOL @ the serious responses.

Kim is superficial as ? , so is Kanye, so wtf do you expect? It's an ignorant answer. Ignore the stupidity, do not reward it.

shut your ? up... u a high school grad ? ?
    fight me

Isn't beating up the elderly against the law?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all know what he meant...
    but at the end of the day he's promoting and perpetuating Kim > Michelle instead of clarifying that it should be the other way around.
  • trapmuzikbruh
    trapmuzikbruh Members Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Options
    what a TOM ass ?
    when I get in the game im at all these toms throats
    she might be more influential but only cause society is ass backwards
    die slow
    TOM
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are y'all ? so mad at Kanye for saying the truth. We all know that WAY more young women aspire to be Kim K than Michelle. Like...it's not even close. ? mad at Kanye because they don't want it to be true and because they don't like that it's true. But...it's 100% truth.
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I'm done with this ? . ? Yeezus and ? that fake ? he with. I'm out.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? hate the confederate flag for so many ? damn reasons. Kanye is a ? for that.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    This ? is a ? clown.

Kim Kardashian isn't influential, she's the subject of media scrutiny and attention. There's a difference. Michelle Obama has done more for America's fashion scene, especially, than Kim could ever care to do.

And this ? actually said that Kim being on the cover of something is "breaking down walls of classism." She's been rich her Whole Life. She hasn't climbed any ladders or broken down any walls. She and her family's success epitomizes classism, and Kanye being blind to that after having come from the worse parts of Chicago, is the last bit of proof anyone needed to justify never taking him seriously again.

Koonye is from the Chicago suburbs.. he not from worst parts of Chicago.. IMO.. Kangaye wouldn't have been able to survive day.. in certain parts of the Chi with his female tendencies.. Them savage ass ? in Chi would've had that Sus ? afraid to come off his own porch...
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told yall in the last kanye thread. All kanye needs is a real real beat down and he will be back. Im talking like, not with a bat, but with same nice wet logs you find at the park and ? .
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Michelle Obama could teach a ? to fish for a lifetime, Kim could teach a ? to fish for a day use her ? to get some as fish.

fixed
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how the ? this dude go from being a real ? when he announced to the world George Bush doesn't care about Blacks and interrupting that white ? stage @ the VMA's to this ? ? ?!
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? is on ? like Lamar Odom.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how the ? this dude go from being a real ? when he announced to the world George Bush doesn't care about Blacks and interrupting that white ? stage @ the VMA's to this ? ? ?!

That was real ? ? ?