DAAAAAYUM INDIA!!! YOU NASTY!!! (not for sensitive viewers! GRAPHIC!!!)

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those pictures are from that Chinese article there is like 100 more pictures, all disgusting, how can you live like that? smh...
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better them than me
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're a bunch of ? .

They throw their dead into the water. Burn their dead and throw their ashes into the water. ? and ? in their water. Do animal sacrifices and let the blood into the water. Bathe in the water.

? awful.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator

india-photos-29-560x746.jpg

this ? made me laugh
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My co-worker is headed to India to train next month.

I should show her this thread.

• MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have ? colonies over there too. India is just a filthy country.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited October 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    seen this ? before. India is a filthy place. If only they invested in waste management at the same rate they do skin lightening products.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And y'all suprised by this? The middle east has always been a cesspool of diseases and famine since moses parted the red sea.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sad fact that sanitation & hygiene has taken a back seat to their ? up religion. Plus the whole government is built to cater to the rich (You think there's a class separation here?! If Bill Gates was from India ...... he would spend his money on letting you know how he gives zero ? about the poor have-nots!)
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea I hated India but then again I'm from Subsaharan Africa which is still better than India
  • jono
    jono wrote: »
    They have ? colonies over there too. India is just a filthy country.

India may have one of the fastest growing economies in the world, but 130,000 Indians are diagnosed with leprosy every year – more than every other country put together. It's partly because the country's population is so huge but also, campaigners say, because the Indian government and some international donors are neglecting the fight against the disease. Hundreds of thousands of Indians suffer from leprosy and its debilitating after-effects.
    _42750215_hands203.jpg

_42750219_mohammadi3203x220.jpg

Leprosy-sometimes-causes--001.jpg
  • jono
    700 leprosy colonies

Dr. Gopal, International President of the International Association for Integration, Dignity and Economic Advancement (IDEA), which he helped to set up in 1994, says there are 700 leprosy colonies in the country where over 2 lakh people live marginalised lives.

“Even if they do not have the disease, merely the address of a ? colony is reason enough for disqualification for applying to a job or being denied admission in a school,” Dr. Gopal told The Hindu while citing a recent case of Bihar, where a child was denied admission merely because someone in the family had the disease.

Despite being part of a panel that is now busy preparing a new official programme for leprosy with on early detection and removal of stigma, Dr. Gopal feels that there has been some complacency in the implementation of the National Leprosy Eradication Programme launched in 1983. “There is some kind of lack of interest because the disease is believed to have gone. But there is a steady flow of new cases,” he explains.

With the introduction of MDT, India with help from the World Bank and the World Health Organisation (WHO) started providing MDT free of cost to affected people from 1993 until 2004. India took over the programme in 2005 after it pronounced that the disease was eliminated.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the dead ? got her legs wide open tho!?! Hoe ass.