Most disliked NBA players

Comments

• smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got into a big debate yesterday regarding Kobe being quite the egomaniac in L.A from about 04 and onwards. I brought up the Vince Carter/Toronto mess and even T-Macs 09 season with Houston. The questions are this. What examples of selfish/egomaniacal players apart from the obvious ones (Kareem, Melo, Wilt, A.I, Laimbeer and so on) are out there? And could Kobe be key to much of the Lakers trouble over the years (like when he quit midway against the Spurs)

And finally. Which current NBA players would you say, have a "team before individual" approach to the game?

Lebron James... let the hate begin
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Basketball players get alot of hate cuz most of them are blacks.. just like nfl wide receivers. Arent two of the most hated NFL QBS happen to be AT LEAST part Mexican? Thats all I wanted to say.

I know Sanchez is of mexican heritage, but he was born in the LBC i believe. Romo (who i presume is the second one) is third generation mexican.

Wasnt Tom Flores also part mexican?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited November 2013
    Got into a big debate yesterday regarding Kobe being quite the egomaniac in L.A from about 04 and onwards. I brought up the Vince Carter/Toronto mess and even T-Macs 09 season with Houston. The questions are this. What examples of selfish/egomaniacal players apart from the obvious ones (Kareem, Melo, Wilt, A.I, Laimbeer and so on) are out there? And could Kobe be key to much of the Lakers trouble over the years (like when he quit midway against the Spurs)

And finally. Which current NBA players would you say, have a "team before individual" approach to the game?

Fickle fans change when you're breaking records or winning championships.. ask Kobe. Kobe was most hated by 04... by 08 he was the man again (best player in the world by 06 no debate and three straight finals from 08-10).
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kendrick Perkins. There is no other answer.
  • MaddRapper
    MaddRapper Members Posts: 341 ✭✭✭✭
    I never liked that fool Raja Bell he is ? player and always thinks he's tough
  • smokelahoma
    edited November 2013

Fickle fans change when you're breaking records or winning championships.. ask Kobe. Kobe was most hated by 04... by 08 he was the man again (best player in the world by 06 no debate and three straight finals from 08-10).

nope. he is a punk ass ? with or without championships. there is a huge difference between him and kobe. I can at least respect kobe and the way he operates/operated. lebron is a shameful excuse of a champion.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013

nope. he is a punk ass ? with or without championships. there is a huge difference between him and kobe. I can at least respect kobe and the way he operates/operated. lebron is a shameful excuse of a champion.

Based off of what
  • smokelahoma
    edited November 2013
    coop9889 wrote: »

Based off of what

you serious? have you been hiding under a rock for the past few years or are you just obsessed with the cowboys not sucking for once?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2013

Based off of what

Based off of beating his team in 5 lol.
  • smokelahoma
    edited November 2013

Based off of what

based off him tucking his tail into his ? and running to south beach with an already established team full of superstars not to mention leaving his hometown team high and dry not able to bring anybody into replace him.

if that aint the definition of a ? boy then I dont know what is.
  • infamous114
    edited November 2013

Based off of what

based off him tucking his tail into his ? and running to south beach with an already established team full of superstars not to mention leaving his hometown team high and dry not able to bring anybody into replace him.

First of all, it was a sign and trade with the Cavaliers. 2nd...he doesn't owe anything to the Cavaliers in regards to helping them replace him. He was a FREE agent. Full of superstars? I'm surprised to see you calling Wade and Bosh superstars.
  • smokelahoma
    edited November 2013

Based off of what

First of all, it was a sign and trade with the Cavaliers. 2nd...he doesn't owe anything to the Cavaliers in regards to helping them replace him. He was a FREE agent. Full of superstars? I'm surprised to see you calling Wade and Bosh superstars.

yeah you right, he owes nothing to his hometown. I see you and him are cut from the same ? ? type cloth. also, how could I forget? all of this was because he was too mentally weak to win a championship on his own.

and who wouldnt call Wade and Bosh superstars? Wade already had a ring before Hobron got there and Bosh was carrying the Raptors on his own before he jetted. I actually pay attention to whats going on unlike your homer ass who cant see anything outside of city of miami
  • infamous114
    edited November 2013
    His hometown is Akron, not Cleveland. That's like me saying Fort Lauderdale or Boca Raton is my hometown even though I live in Miami.
  • smokelahoma
    edited November 2013
    His hometown is Akron, not Cleveland. That's like me saying Fort Lauderdale or Boca Raton is my hometown even though I live in Miami.

I knew your mark ass would pull that card. may as well be his hometown. akron doesnt have a team so its his hometown by default. sort of how people from tulsa claim the thunder as their own even tho they belong to the city. so nice try but try again ? .

bottom line, if you support what he did then you got ? in your blood. period.
  • infamous114

I knew your mark ass would pull that card. may as well be his hometown. akron doesnt have a team so its his hometown by default. sort of how people from tulsa claim the thunder as their own even tho they belong to the city. so nice try but try again ? .

Look breh, I ain't with the name calling. We're trying to have a logical back and forth but if you want to be on that ? ? , then go right ahead but I ain't entertaining it. The only thing I support is his freedom to choose where he played cause he's a free agent. I used to make fun of dude when he was in Cleveland cause he would always come up short.
  • smokelahoma

Look breh, I ain't with the name calling. We're trying to have a logical back and forth but if you want to be on that ? ? , then go right ahead but I ain't entertaining it. The only thing I support is his freedom to choose where he played cause he's a free agent. I used to make fun of dude when he was in Cleveland cause he would always come up short.

you aint with the name calling? really? dont make me pull posts. either take that ? outta your ? or stop throwing stones when u live in a glass house.

you right, he does have the freedom to do as he chooses. this is america, but with freedom comes consequences. he made a choice and he must live with the consequences of that choice. those consequences are him being viewed as a punk ? that skipped out on his people. hes entitled to his freedom and so I am I. I choose to call it how I see it and the way I see it is that he is a chump with or without a ring.
  • infamous114

you aint with the name calling? really? dont make me pull posts. either take that ? outta your ? or stop throwing stones when u live in a glass house.

you right, he does have the freedom to do as he chooses. this is america, but with freedom comes consequences. he made a choice and he must live with the consequences of that choice. those consequences are him being viewed as a punk ? that skipped out on his people. hes entitled to his freedom and so I am I. I choose to call it how I see it and the way I see it is that he is a chump with or without a ring.

Take your own advice breh. I've never challenged dudes to fights on here or spazzed out over losing a job or breaking my hand, you have. You're definitely entitled to your opinion on him. Some of your points are just flawed.
  • smokelahoma

Take your own advice breh. I've never challenged dudes to fights on here or spazzed out over losing a job or breaking my hand, you have. You're definitely entitled to your opinion on him. Some of your points are just flawed.

Ive never spazzed out over losing a job or breaking my hand. I spazz out because ? like you talk real tough over a computer but would be quiet as a church mouse in the flesh.

and none of my points are flawed considering you cant even seem to combat them. you just hop from issue to issue changing subjects like you change your panties.
  • infamous114
    Lol @ some of these OKC fans, there's only 2 OKC fans here. Just say it's Smokelahoma. He's the one who actually said his team was done and felt sick to his stomach after Westbrook went down. Greenwood never stopped believing in his team.
    WHAT? man ? this ? . we done, I aint watchin no more. this has easily been one of the ? 2 weeks of my life.

Greenwood was stubborn as ever throughout that Memphis series till the end lol.

and that really was a ? two weeks for me, I broke my hand, got fired and the Thunder lost. then I got the ultimate ether from mother nature about a month later by way of tornado ? .

What was that bruh lol
  • smokelahoma
    edited November 2013
    Lol @ some of these OKC fans, there's only 2 OKC fans here. Just say it's Smokelahoma. He's the one who actually said his team was done and felt sick to his stomach after Westbrook went down. Greenwood never stopped believing in his team.
    WHAT? man ? this ? . we done, I aint watchin no more. this has easily been one of the ? 2 weeks of my life.

Greenwood was stubborn as ever throughout that Memphis series till the end lol.

and that really was a ? two weeks for me, I broke my hand, got fired and the Thunder lost. then I got the ultimate ether from mother nature about a month later by way of tornado ? .

What was that bruh lol

thats what you call a spazz out? smh you truely are an idiot. I was explaining that when Westbrook got hurt I had a ? two weeks. you are a complete ? .

you know somebody lost an argument when they are grasping at straws trying to save face.
  • infamous114
    edited November 2013
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

You sound just like bulls fans when rose got hurt.The fake fans always get weeded out

? you bruh. I watched EVERY 82 games, of every season since 2008. ? your mother chump. I just know we aint winnin a ? damn thing with out westbrook. pure and simple.

look at da lack of confidence from dis chick u supposed to pull for ya team regardless of injury log off nd eat a gallon of cookie dough u feminine hoecake

lol I refuse to become what you are. a loser with a loser team hangin on to a false sense of "confidence" I know my team, westbrook is the heart. and axel, dont talk that hard ? . Id beat your ? cracked out face in for ? and giggles.

lol only insecure people threaten to fight someone via internet its no reason for me to go out to Oklahoma where da buffalos nd scorpions roam. go head nd keep boo hooing in dis thread we need da entertainment shorty

I was speakin in a hypothetical sense considering your broke ass dont have a job and u gotta use whats left of that check to pay for your roach motel.

i see u distraught nd ? but i got money stacked up im far from broke lls its no reason for me to go to Oklahoma yall dont have anything for tourist yall in tornado alley nd have garbage ass accents i'll pass. ur postin from da fetal position nd shivering nd shakin in dis thread. its alright tho Jorge' if i eva do go to Oklahoma i'll have u make me a burrito as a peace offering

*yawn* holla when u touch down, ill beat ya to sleep then drive your mark ass back to the airport.

Challenging Axel to a fight like a clown cause he called him out for quitting on OKC when Westbrook went down lol during your ? 2 weeks waaaaa

You sound just like bulls fans when rose got hurt.The fake fans always get weeded out

? you bruh. I watched EVERY 82 games, of every season since 2008. ? your mother chump. I just know we aint winnin a ? damn thing with out westbrook. pure and simple.

So emotional.
    This ? in here still crying

DaBull wrote: »
    mexicans are emotional LOL

TRUE.
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol LeBron seems to be one of the most friendly people in the league, but maybe that's just my perception.
  • smokelahoma

look at da lack of confidence from dis chick u supposed to pull for ya team regardless of injury log off nd eat a gallon of cookie dough u feminine hoecake

lol I refuse to become what you are. a loser with a loser team hangin on to a false sense of "confidence" I know my team, westbrook is the heart. and axel, dont talk that hard ? . Id beat your ? cracked out face in for ? and giggles.

lol only insecure people threaten to fight someone via internet its no reason for me to go out to Oklahoma where da buffalos nd scorpions roam. go head nd keep boo hooing in dis thread we need da entertainment shorty

I was speakin in a hypothetical sense considering your broke ass dont have a job and u gotta use whats left of that check to pay for your roach motel.

i see u distraught nd ? but i got money stacked up im far from broke lls its no reason for me to go to Oklahoma yall dont have anything for tourist yall in tornado alley nd have garbage ass accents i'll pass. ur postin from da fetal position nd shivering nd shakin in dis thread. its alright tho Jorge' if i eva do go to Oklahoma i'll have u make me a burrito as a peace offering

*yawn* holla when u touch down, ill beat ya to sleep then drive your mark ass back to the airport.

Challenging Axel to a fight like a clown cause he called him out for quitting on OKC when Westbrook went down lol during your ? 2 weeks waaaaa

So emotional.
    This ? in here still crying

DaBull wrote: »
    mexicans are emotional LOL

TRUE.

I like how you dont post what the other people say to me before any of that was said. like I said its a bunch of internet tough guys talkin bout what they would do. and also I find it funny that all of you got a bunch of racist jokes towards other races but when it gets thrown back at you yall start actin emotional. like when I called you a jungle ? .

and how does me being ? off and realizing what Russ means to the team make me a fake fan? you're an idiot and this conversation is over because you know what they say about arguing with idiots... so keep on crying, you all in your feelings right now.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This page is wild yo