What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The MOST HATED Rapper [Entertainer] in The Industry

KliimaxxKliimaxx Posts: 391 ✭✭✭✭
[img][/img]2llzin9.jpg

Replies

• _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Definitely Lil Wayne
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

• GetoBoyGetoBoy M.O.B. Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay by a landslide....
    CJ
  • herbalism101herbalism101 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, they gave Choclair shine before Kardi and Kardi is the one who had a bigger career? Where is this article from....Gotta be Complex.....
    life-is-beautiful-graffiti-art_zpse638fc99.jpg
    nujerz84walwyn
  • Siqnih Da TrapperSiqnih Da Trapper Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake is a rnb singer tho ..B
    StoneColdMikeypurpngoldAxel Realest
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay & it ain't close
    GetoBoy
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either jay-z or lil wayne

izsej6W8x1bly.png
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2Pac >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ain't nobody hatin' on Drake
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jay
    em
    drake
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,158 Regulator
    all those people that you guys are mention are not hated like that. Their fanbase outnumbers the haters.

I would say someone like riff raff or marky mark
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanye west...dude is an embarassment to the whole culture
    tumblr_mytyfn0M711s559c9o1_500.gif

#unfukwitable
    dwade206$tayRichROLLIN
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
    But drake works with everybody damn near how he hated in the industry
    #Mikeyismod2017
    bears2248
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    so by yalls logic, everybody is really friends with Justin Beiber too huh?

do yall think..or just have watery dookie of the mouth?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
    so by yalls logic, everybody is really friends with Justin Beiber too huh?

do yall think..or just have watery dookie of the mouth?

If you put it that way then no
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • deathrowzorrowdeathrowzorrow Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL THEY SAY JAY MOST HATED? HE MUST BE MUST LOVED ALL THE WHITE DICK HE HAVE SUCKED. HE SOLD HIS SOUL HE IS LOVED . HE IS A SUCKER. no hate.
  • Bazz-BBazz-B Reaching For Success The Dirty SouthPosts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    drake or lil wayne both has a strong hate base especially on the internet.
    bears2248BarryHalls
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAPosts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    meh nevermind *DELETED*
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, they gave Choclair shine before Kardi and Kardi is the one who had a bigger career? Where is this article from....Gotta be Complex.....

fuck kardi . worst nigga to ever come out of toronto
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoPosts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wale..
    keri_hilson_interscope001a.jpg
  • freethewavefreethewave Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol got to wayne.dude nailed it with the youtube comments.add that to the underground hip hop hardcore fans.them need to get the dedication 2 tho.shit is tight.
  • sr_the_freshmansr_the_freshman 2014 Reason Poster Of The Year Philadelphia, PAPosts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Complex be way off with these silly lists sometimes. You can tell that its a bunch of uninformed, Caucasian, suburban fuck boys who are knee deep in their feelings. Bunch of Rosenberg ass niggas.

Drake most hated? Really? His legion of bitches would beg to differ; not to mention his male groupies. Industry insiders also love the kid, simply because he isn't hood, and more then likely is easily approachable, and reliable in terms of business ethic. He's a good boy.To really perfect a list like this, you need to look towards niggas who 1. are making insurmountable lumps of money, with little to no explanation. 2. Who are viewed as antagonists in the overall Rap world. Or 3. Are getting cosigns that don't make any sense. Drake, despite his beige tendencies, makes quality music and comes off as a likable guy.

Wayne?
    Self explanatory.

50 Cent?
    The nigga is the Dr. Doom of Hip-Hop. His music has been sub par since The Massacre, his movements have all failed, his legacy is looked upon arguably as the catalyst to the decline in NY Hip-Hop (which I think is bullshit. Its NY radio) yet he manages to remain relevant through sheer star power in being a fucking hilarious bastard, and raking in money from other investments.

Soulja Boy?
    His net worth makes no sense, B. He's had like 3 hits; one of which is the infamous "Pretty Boy Swag". I know at least one flopped album. Yet hes worth more then some of our favorite acts in recent years.

Based God?

Maybe even Puff, although I think his hate has been on the decline as of recent. lol but not Drake.
  • alibabaalibaba Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Wheres Yayo at?
  • a_lista_list Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea...I'd say wayne....you can go to a Fat Boys video on youtube and see comments like "This is real hip hop, fuck Lil Wayne"....Im no fan of this cat, but that shyt gets crazy....Remember on this very board, something happened to dude health wise I believe and posters were celebrating.....
    I can recall the days, juvenile crime pays
    14 years old, shorty from round way
    brick ass cold, still pump from night to day
    but why did my life have to be this way
    I rock Velour suits, flavors like mixed fruits
    my loot get recouped razors in my suit
    incase they try to troop me to the island
    I known to start whylin back in New York, my soldiers got the cash pilin
    peep this on some nose and teef shit
    so much drama, who the fuck knows who we got beef wit