George Zimmerman juror: Trial ruined my life.. She says she lost friends & a full-time job...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-77999291/
George Zimmerman juror: Trial ruined my life

A juror in the George Zimmerman trial tells "Inside Edition" that her life was ruined by the trial because she lost friends and a full-time nursing home job.

Juror B-29, who was identified as Maddy during interviews with ABC, says she has received death threats. She reveals that her family is close to being evicted from her four-bedroom home in Seminole County.

"Emotionally, mentally, physically, I'm so drained," Maddy tells "Inside Edition." "I can't stop thinking about the case. I have a heart."

The interview airs at 4:30 and 7:30 p.m. today on WKMG-Channel 6.

Maddy says she questions whether she was right to acquit Zimmerman in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin. She says she has followed reports on Zimmerman since the trial ended this summer.

"We all know who's guilty," she says. "George Zimmerman thinks he didn't do anything wrong."

Maddy discusses the personal toll. "I got to hold the gun that killed this boy. I saw pictures I didn't need to see," she says.

"Inside Edition" tours Maddy's home, which is practically empty, and captures the gas company delivering a disconnect notice.

She is especially shaken by the death threats.

"On Facebook someone wrote that I'm going to feel the same pain as Trayvon Martin's mom ... meaning I'm going to lose my son," Maddy says. "All this blame was put on me. No one's looking at George Zimmerman. He's the one who killed the child. George Zimmerman should be the one to blame for this."

I feel bad for her that she getting death threats.. only George Zimmerbitch & lawyers deserve those.. but had she chance to put that scumbag away by sticking with her initial guilty vote.. or she could've stood strong and held out for mistrial.. but instead she went along with the five mighty whitey suburban soccer moms on the jury.. and let a killer go free.. Smh...

Comments