George Zimmerman juror: Trial ruined my life.. She says she lost friends & a full-time job...

Options
123457»

Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still arguing w/ these fools from Opie and Anthony on twitter
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, it's ? up that her speaking out cost her job. White folks out there must have want her silenced.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    gem$tone wrote: »
    That's what happens when you're fat.

So because she's fat, that means her decision to vote not guilty is wrong, right?
    Or are you siding with fat ? now?
    Nah. Even a pig can flail around and land on the correct answer every once in a while; that doesn't make it any less of a pig.

For example: If a fat ? chooses to ? herself, then she has made the correct decision.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Sucks but..... Thems the breaks, momma. Shoulda stuck to YOUR thoughts and opinions, and didn't cave in.

tumblr_m8a14r91KB1rcsl4ao1_250_zpsad8afddc.gif

I was just listening to Michael jacksons "off the wall" song and this lil dude popped up while im scrolling down..

he killed it lol
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    He didn't break the law. Why is no one protesting the laws? Instead they are just harassing citizens that did not write the laws.

The Dream Defenders were in Florida a few months back protesting Stand your Ground laws and demanding that there be a law to end racial profiling.

That's what need to happen imo. Are they pushing for it to be illegal to racial profile? That would be interesting. A lot of people suing cops and vigilantes like Zimmerman if it became illegal.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't even want to be placed in that situation
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I would hate to be a juror in a high profile case like that.

I'm too emotional and they're required to go by the law, which is ? in itself, especially in Florida.

imo that whole trial was up to interpretation... zimmerman didn't even follow directions and he did say " they always get away"

btw we gotta remember trayvon was a super strong super high " super thug" with 8 arms

You don't think the prosecution put the jury in a position where their hands were basically tied?

The only thing she really could have done is held out for a hung jury.

Hung jury would have been better than letting an obviously guilty person walk free and clear. His ass would have been on pins and needles until the next episode.

Retrial, ya bish.

Maybe she should have done that, but none of us know how we'd react in that situation until we've actually experienced it.

It's one thing to be pressured, but it's another to be pressured with the backing of the law.

I'm sure they worked her over, and I don't think she deserves to ostracized any more then what's been done.

Focus on the REAL problem..which was George Zimmerman and wack ass state laws.

Uhhh.....

I am very much aware of how I would have reacted if I were put into that situation.

An unarmed teenager that presented no obvious suspect behavior, is confronted, forced to defend himself, and then murdered.

Just as Zimmerman claimed the right to stand his ground, Trayvon had the same equal right to do so as well. Zimmerman was fully aware of the fact that he had a gun, and consciously made the decision to confront him. He (Zimmerman) put himself in that position, acting totally in line with his ? nature, and need for control.

Naaahhhhh. Race aside, he would be guilty in my book.

There was more evidence saying Zimmerman was in greater danger than Trayvon than the adverse.

Danger that could have been averted of Zimmerman did not put himself in a precarious position.

The fact is, Zimmerman went looking for a fight, knowing full well that he had a loaded weapon. He did not anticipate Trayvon standing his ground, thus committing a cowardly act. How much of a danger was it, when he went headfirst into the fire?

You could argue the same for Trayvon. Neither one was out of their rights until the physical altercation began. Two witnesses allege that Trayvon was beating Zimmerman's ass and Jeantel said she believed Trayvon hit Zimmerman first.

While Zimmerman has about 20 lbs on the kid being bigger does not mean he did not get rocked. Besides Zimmerman being heavier than Trayvon and having MMA experience what evidence was there to substantiate the claim that Zimmerman was the aggressor? Because three people, including one who is supposed to be on Trayvon's side, testified against that view.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm too emotional and they're required to go by the law, which is ? in itself, especially in Florida.

imo that whole trial was up to interpretation... zimmerman didn't even follow directions and he did say " they always get away"

btw we gotta remember trayvon was a super strong super high " super thug" with 8 arms

You don't think the prosecution put the jury in a position where their hands were basically tied?

Hung jury would have been better than letting an obviously guilty person walk free and clear. His ass would have been on pins and needles until the next episode.

Retrial, ya bish.

Maybe she should have done that, but none of us know how we'd react in that situation until we've actually experienced it.

It's one thing to be pressured, but it's another to be pressured with the backing of the law.

I'm sure they worked her over, and I don't think she deserves to ostracized any more then what's been done.

Uhhh.....

I am very much aware of how I would have reacted if I were put into that situation.

An unarmed teenager that presented no obvious suspect behavior, is confronted, forced to defend himself, and then murdered.

Just as Zimmerman claimed the right to stand his ground, Trayvon had the same equal right to do so as well. Zimmerman was fully aware of the fact that he had a gun, and consciously made the decision to confront him. He (Zimmerman) put himself in that position, acting totally in line with his ? nature, and need for control.

There was more evidence saying Zimmerman was in greater danger than Trayvon than the adverse.

Danger that could have been averted of Zimmerman did not put himself in a precarious position.

The fact is, Zimmerman went looking for a fight, knowing full well that he had a loaded weapon. He did not anticipate Trayvon standing his ground, thus committing a cowardly act. How much of a danger was it, when he went headfirst into the fire?

You could argue the same for Trayvon. Neither one was out of their rights until the physical altercation began. Two witnesses allege that Trayvon was beating Zimmerman's ass and Jeantel said she believed Trayvon hit Zimmerman first.

While Zimmerman has about 20 lbs on the kid being bigger does not mean he did not get rocked. Besides Zimmerman being heavier than Trayvon and having MMA experience what evidence was there to substantiate the claim that Zimmerman was the aggressor? Because three people, including one who is supposed to be on Trayvon's side, testified against that view.

no one actually seen who hit who first

and a witness or two said they seen zimmerman on top before the gun went off...

smh...if trayvon had been white, zimmerman would either be in prison or trayvon would still be alive today...
  • LUClEN
    Options
    No, John Good said Trayvon was on top of zimmerman whooping his ass
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All them goons and zoes still haven't done nothing

@BlackGerald
    Don't forget the new black panther party. They talked the most ? and nobody was in the trunk wit the rifle.... Plies, Trick Daddy, all them nighas failed us.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All them goons and zoes still haven't done nothing

@BlackGerald
    Don't forget the new black panther party. They talked the most ? and nobody was in the trunk wit the rifle.... Plies, Trick Daddy, all them nighas failed us.

those guys are total frauds
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm searching for a ? to give for Maddy.......Nope. Can't find it.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cowards die a thousand deaths
  • LUClEN
    Options
    The views on this case remind me of that thread about people not being able to do math when the correct answer disproves their political beliefs
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The views on this case remind me of that thread about people not being able to do math when the correct answer disproves their political beliefs
    Word. ? have been fully-submerged in their feelings since this ? went down.

I told ? how Zimmerman had a strong case before he got charged, and then the lawyers brought up the same ? during the trial.

But ? are still salty about this ? ; sitting here angry on some "I can't believe it." type ? .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba7hlof4beE

7pkXakc.jpg
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tmz.com/2013/11/19/trayvon-martin-juror-george-zimmerman-prison-domestic-violence-arrest/
    Trayvon Martin Juror -- George Zimmerman Belongs in Prison

Exclusive

How's this for irony ... George Zimmerman belongs in prison ... this, coming from one of the jurors in the Trayvon Martin case who kept him OUT of prison.

Juror B29 -- who identifies herself as Maddy -- tells TMZ, she always had a bad feeling about Zimmerman, despite finding him not guilty of murdering Trayvon ... a verdict she begrudgingly reached through a strict interpretation of the law.

Now, she says Zimmerman's domestic violence arrest is proof he's not freedom-worthy ... "? is showing George's true side ... [George] is continuing to dig himself a bigger grave."

The juror believes Zimmerman will continue to commit violent acts until someone lays down the law ... telling us, "He NEEDS to do some type of time ... He thinks he is invincible."

6f63946df724c95629f740f7351529e8.gif
  • Pr0n
    Pr0n Members Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    Options

Retrial, ya bish.

Uhhh.....

no one actually seen who hit who first

and a witness or two said they seen zimmerman on top before the gun went off...

smh...if trayvon had been white, zimmerman would either be in prison or trayvon would still be alive today...

What witness said that? Name names or stop lying
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people are convinced he's a threat now bc he threatened a white ? life

" white women lives are valuable" - Patrice O'Neal