Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    Ham wasn't cursed, Canaan was

Gen 9:25
    And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Says here he will be a servant of the servants of his brothers... who was his brothers? Lets see...

Gen 10:6
    And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

Looks like the Canaanites were to be servants of the servants of Cush, Mizraim (Kemet/Egypt) and Phut (Punt)

There was never a "curse of Ham"...
    That's a so-called jew/crakkka talmudic false teaching that was put out there in effort to attribute this curse to all Africans.

@Rahlow a great post, that's why i tell people the talmudic teachings is not of the father and man made by the khazars, if they know scripture they would of know who's the khazars ancestors in scripture.

THE TALMUD VS THE SCRIPTURES AND THE LAW

TALMUD - The Body of Jewish Civil and ceremonial law and legend comprising the Mishnah and the Germra.

The Talmud is one of the "holy" books of Judaism. This book is held higher than scriptures in some forms of Judaism, this is stated in the Talmud.

Erubin 21b (Soncino edition): "My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah (Old Testament).".

The Talmud is a collection of rabbinic writings. Jews say these writing are the oral law of Israel, everything Moses didn't write down on Mt. Sinai is said to be in the Talmud. Example: How to properly slaughter animals etc.

That's strange because no where in the 66 books of scripture or the books that were removed (Book of Jasher, Enoch, Pseudopigrapha, Apgrophara). Do we see any mention of a Talmud or oral law. Oral law is another name the Jews use for Talmud. The Laws Moses got from Yah was written down.

Exodus 24:12 And YAH said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.

31:18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of YAH..

32:15 And Moses turned, and went down from the mount, and the two tables of the testimony were in his hand: the tables were written on both their sides; on the one side and on the other were they written.

There is no mention of a Oral law being given to Moses. Another Point, If the Talmud represents the oral law that was given to Moses how did it survive this long being that the Israelites had forgotten about the WRITTEN LAW.

2nd Kings 22:8 And Hilkiah the high priest said unto Shaphan the scribe, I have found the book of the law in the house of YAH. And Hilkiah gave the book to Shaphan, and he read it.

2nd Chronicles 34:15 And Hilkiah answered and said to Shaphan the scribe, I have found the book of the law in the house of YAH. And Hilkiah delivered the book to Shaphan.

21 Go, inquire of YAH for me, and for them that are left in Israel and in Judah, concerning the words of the book that is found: for great is the wrath of the YAH that is poured out upon us, because our fathers have not kept the word of YAH, to do after all that is written in this book.

24 Thus saith YAH, Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, and upon the inhabitants thereof, even all the curses that are written in the book which they have read before the king of Judah:

The Talmud or Oral law, should not be adhered to by Hebrew Israelites, that book is a fraud, it is not of Yah or from Yah. The Talmud was created sometime in the 2nd - 5th century C.E. (common Era). It is not from our ancient forefather, they had no knowledge of a Talmud they only knew of the Torah (laws, instructions) and Scriptures.

Proof being the Ethiopian Hebrews, our brethren from the tribe of Dan had no knowledge of the Talmud when they reentered Israel.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    Ham wasn't cursed, Canaan was

Gen 9:25
    And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Says here he will be a servant of the servants of his brothers... who was his brothers? Lets see...

Gen 10:6
    And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

Looks like the Canaanites were to be servants of the servants of Cush, Mizraim (Kemet/Egypt) and Phut (Punt)

There was never a "curse of Ham"...
    That's a so-called jew/crakkka talmudic false teaching that was put out there in effort to attribute this curse to all Africans.

Gooooood fckin catch dude, idk why I held on to that "curse of Ham" ? .. i jus assumed it was Ham being that he was the one that went into Noah's tent. daaaaaaamn, good ?

• Black Boy King
    Options
    ? THESE FAKE ASS JEWS AND ? ASS CATHOLICS FOR TWISTIN OUR ? UP......! THEY GON GET WATS COMIN TO EM SOON
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Anything saying worship me by such and such name is a false ? .

who is your ? ?

The Creator of all there is. i don't need a book to say his name is Zeus, George, or Jehovah. Its simply Father. Everything else is how you get decieved worshiping gods that are not Prime Creator. my belief is there is a Prime Creator and many gods.

Where did you acquire this idea?

To make it simple I believe in the ? that so called Jesus Christ revealed. He refers to him as Father and not by a specific name. I don't subscribe to the whole KJV doctrine. I research into esoteric or gnostic Christanity.

• Black Boy King
    Options

who is your ? ?

The Creator of all there is. i don't need a book to say his name is Zeus, George, or Jehovah. Its simply Father. Everything else is how you get decieved worshiping gods that are not Prime Creator. my belief is there is a Prime Creator and many gods.

To make it simple I believe in the ? that so called Jesus Christ revealed. He refers to him as Father and not by a specific name. I don't subscribe to the whole KJV doctrine. I research into esoteric or gnostic Christanity.

So you pick and choose out of the Bible, what to believe.

Do you believe in the Messiah, who in English is commonly referred to as Jesus Christ? Do you believe that He is, in fact, the Son of ? that was promised in the prophecies of the Old Testament?
  • beenwize
    Options

who is your ? ?

Do you believe in the Messiah, who in English is commonly referred to as Jesus Christ? Do you believe that He is, in fact, the Son of ? that was promised in the prophecies of the Old Testament?

I believe that the Father he referred to is the Creator. There is no New Testament verse nor in Gnostic Christianity does he refer a specific name of his Father. He only says Father. I don't subscribe to the entire KJV doctrine.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options

who is your ? ?

Yes, just like some of you go in the KJV Bible and say Jesus is a false name. Isn't that picking and choosing as well?

The KJV Bible was compiled by Romans. As you see in the 1611 edition it includes the Apocrpha and other books. Now if you get a KJV Bible it doesn't include that. They take away and revise it as they go so why would I believe what they give me?
  • Black Boy King
    Options

who is your ? ?

Yes, just like some of you go in the KJV Bible and say Jesus is a false name. Isn't that picking and choosing as well?

The KJV Bible was compiled by Romans. As you see in the 1611 edition it includes the Apocrpha and other books. Now if you get a KJV Bible it doesn't include that. They take away and revise it as they go so why would I believe what they give me?

I have not found in the Bible where it says that man will not be saved by not calling the Messiah by His hebrew name. So while I will strike up that discussion with believers, I don't care to discuss it with non believers because semantics like that will not save you. We could debate for days about it.

But I ask again because I don't understand you answer. Do you believe that the son of Mary and Joseph, was/is the Son of ? aka the coming Messiah promised in the Old Testament?
  • beenwize
    Options

who is your ? ?

I have not found in the Bible where it says that man will not be saved by not calling the Messiah by His hebrew name. So while I will strike up that discussion with believers, I don't care to discuss it with non believers because semantics like that will not save you. We could debate for days about it.

But I ask again because I don't understand you answer. Do you believe that the son of Mary and Joseph, was/is the Son of ? aka the coming Messiah promised in the Old Testament?

There are Old Testament Israelites who don't even believe Jesus is there messiah or don't even believe the New Testament at all. So as you see even among them there is no agreement. waterproof don't even believe Apostle Paul is a true apostle. and as I said before I don't subscribe to the entire KJV doctrine period.
  • beenwize
    Options
    There are some Israelites that been in them books for years or decades and don't believe in the New Testament or Jesus so there is division amongst y'all already. When they took out certain books out like the Apocrpypha after the 1611 edition BIble they gave you evidence that they been compiling and revising the book. So they had control of them books thousands of years and you think taking the Apocrypha out is the only change they did?
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Bruh its a simple ass question
  • beenwize
    Options
    I already gave you a simple ass answer the first time.
  • beenwize
    Options
    religious ppl always want someone to believe in they doctrine. lol move da ? on with that ? .
  • Black Boy King
    Options

who is your ? ?

There are Old Testament Israelites who don't even believe blah blah blah blah blah

Bruh, how is this not a simple yes or no question. It's not a trick question at all.

I'm not trying to make any assumptions about you at this point, so instead I seek a simple answer to the deciding question.

Do you believe that Christ is the Son of ? ?
  • beenwize
    Options

who is your ? ?

There are Old Testament Israelites who don't even believe blah blah blah blah blah

Bruh, how is this not a simple yes or no question. It's not a trick question at all.

I'm not trying to make any assumptions about you at this point, so instead I seek a simple answer to the deciding question.

......................................... answered already.
  • beenwize
    Options

who is your ? ?

As you see in your New Testament Jesus the most important person in that book simply says FATHER. He don't say Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah or none of that ? . And that's for a reason. If you not ready to put your time in research into early Christianity then you can kick some rocks. peace.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Can people just show some archeology and some science? I mean this will help your case out much better than just quoting scriptures and books. Show some ? evidence.
    yeah, not happening in this thread
    Which leads me to believe thats why the Catholic Church praises ? Mary and show no love to Joseph even though Joseph is the reason Jesus is a descendent of Judah, David, Solomon etc.
    their religious theology would have them believe that Jesus is, you know, not descended from Joseph. so there's that getting overlooked for some reason

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is really beyond name the names are a blessing and convenience given to man by ? .
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    @beenwize please quote the post that you answered whether or not you believe that Christ is the Son of ? .
  • beenwize
    Options
    @beenwize please quote the post that you answered whether or not you believe that Christ is the Son of ? .

If I say I believe in the Father that Jesus revealed then that automaticly makes him a son.
  • waterproof
    Options

who is your ? ?

There are Old Testament Israelites who don't even believe Jesus is there messiah or don't even believe the New Testament at all. So as you see even among them there is no agreement. waterproof don't even believe Apostle Paul is a true apostle. and as I said before I don't subscribe to the entire KJV doctrine period.

Pharisee i rebuke u, ur whoredom with the hellenist created gnostic ? , the messiah warned Israelites about Negros like u, ur hellenist gnostic influence got hebrew innocent blood on it's hand, If Judah Maccabee was alive he would of crush your skull and cut out your tongue
  • beenwize
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    [quote="beenw
    ize;6477084"]

who is your ? ?

Pharisee i rebuke u, ur whoredom with the hellenist created gnostic ? , the messiah warned Israelites about Negros like u, ur hellenist gnostic influence got hebrew innocent blood on it's hand, If Judah Maccabee was alive he would of crush your skull and cut out your tongue[/quote]

Ye are of your father the devil
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This nut waterproof is worse than them muslims. like a real life religious psychopath lol. if you think you represent the Father or spirituality then you decieve yourself. I hope you know out of all the ppl in this forum you do the best at turning ppl away from your religion. you think you a light to the world talking like that?
  • beenwize
    Options
    You would be the religious nut aka pharisee that was pyschopath in killing Jesus for not being a religious nut. i have no idea how you figure to call me a phrisee

Phar·i·see /ˈfarəsē/

noun a member of an ancient Jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law, and commonly held to have pretensions to superior sanctity.
  • waterproof
    Options
    You would be the religious nut aka pharisee that was pyschopath in killing Jesus for not being a religious nut. i have no idea how you figure to call me a phrisee

Phar·i·see /ˈfarəsē/

noun a member of an ancient Jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law, and commonly held to have pretensions to superior sanctity.

Look at this fool he claim he reads scripture, if you was learned you would of known that the pharisee wasn't even from the nation of israel, the wasn't Hebrews
This discussion has been closed.