Options

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    You would be the religious nut aka pharisee that was pyschopath in killing Jesus for not being a religious nut. i have no idea how you figure to call me a phrisee

Phar·i·see /ˈfarəsē/

noun a member of an ancient Jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law, and commonly held to have pretensions to superior sanctity.

Look at this fool he claim he reads scripture, if you was learned you would of known that the pharisee wasn't even from the nation of israel, the wasn't Hebrews

Lol

You a damn lie.

1)Paul was a Israelite

2)Paul was a Hebrew

3)Paul was a PHARISEE.

Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

PAUL SPEAKING

Romans 9
    9 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2 that I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4 who are Israelites; to
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Jesus is not just a great person, I know a lot of great ppl. Jesus is the Son of ? , the King of Kings, the Beginning and the End, the coming Messiah, He is the only way to salvation, the one and only intercessor for man and the Creator. Is that part of your beliefs?

if this is not your belief then ok fine, but id like to know if we are on the same side when it comes to this @beenwize

I agree on a lot of that, but I still will continue my research. I don't know if he is doing any intercessing because I read it in the book, but I have not spoke to him to know it for sure.

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus is not just a great person, I know a lot of great ppl. Jesus is the Son of ? , the King of Kings, the Beginning and the End, the coming Messiah, He is the only way to salvation, the one and only intercessor for man and the Creator. Is that part of your beliefs?

if this is not your belief then ok fine, but id like to know if we are on the same side when it comes to this @beenwize

do you mind answering this with one word, yes or no? ill leave you alone g, jus give me that @beenwize
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I think one of the reasons you think Paul is a False Apostle @waterproof is because you don't understand spiritual things. You only understand the dead letter of that mosaic law. There is a lot of people who believe that Paul might have been a gnostic Christian and a lot of his scripture align with gnostic beliefs like this one.

Ephesians 6:12
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

• beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    alissowack wrote: »
    @beenwize. Though it is not my place to say how one should or shouldn't post, it is to say that you brought this on yourself. You set out to make this thread to bash Christianity from the start. You was not interested in whether or not there were other opinions or whether there were arguments against what you were supporting despite saying that you've done your research. You resorted to insults questioning people's intelligence and sanity. Now as people have come forth with arguments doing exactly what you were doing against you, you now want to question the moral integrity of the person presenting them.

Jesus didn't come into the world to just be a "teacher". He came as the Son of ? to save the world from sin. Teaching was just included in what he did. If you don't believe that, then it doesn't matter what he taught as useful as it might be in the world.

I stand by it. Your doctrine is not everybody

But, you make your stand as a person who holds some resentment towards Christianity...not as a person who has honestly looked at all of the arguments and coming to your conclusions.

No resentment. This thread is concerning old testamen. a made some remarks about orthadox christanity. not against the teachings of Christ. I research esoteric christanity.

You know Jesus's teachings included the Old Testament.

Remember i don't subscribe to orthadox Christanity. eye for an eye was changed to turn the other cheak.

Liar Christ said no laws of yah shall perish

When Christ speak of mans law he says you have heard, all mans law contain some of yah laws, like the laws of this land

When christ speak of yah law he says it was written

Last, but not least ? your demiurge ? . My Father is the Creator of all and the one Christ referred to in non orthodox Christainity. He refers to Father and not Yah, Jehovah, or Yahweh. Now ? your pants u demonic fool.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    paul was not a gnostic and the father jesus is referring to is the ? of israel also know as yahweh
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    paul was not a gnostic and the father jesus is referring to is the ? of israel also know as yahweh

according to orthodox Christianity which I do not follow. Research ancient Christianity and you will find out there existed more than 1 version of Christianity. That's one of the reasons why there were the Crusades, Inquisition etc.

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Being that @beenwize refuses to give a simple yes or no answer to the question of Jesus Christ being the Son of ? and the one and only intercessor between man and the Creator (which should only be a RESOUNDING YESSSSS else he is an unbeliever) then it is clear that he is not a true follower of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Arguing with him is a waste of time. It is similar to arguing with a white supremacist about how racism is wrong. They won't hear you; else they wouldn't be a white supremacist

It is written. Allow Scripture to save you from your frustrations (Praise the Lord for giving us this Word!):

Titus 3 (KJV)
    9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the Law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

upon reviewing the ESV translation, it conveys the same message but in modern english
    9 But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.

10 As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him,

11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

Let this thread die, for it is at the warning and request of the Word of ?
  • zombie
    Options

according to orthodox Christianity which I do not follow. Research ancient Christianity and you will find out there existed more than 1 version of Christianity. That's why there were the Crusades, Inquisition etc.

Religion was a side show in the crusades as for there being different version of christianity your so called gnostic christianity is a totally different religion unlike real christanity it's concepts show no continuum with the old testament.
  • beenwize
    Options
    Being that @beenwize refuses to give a simple yes or no answer to the question of Jesus Christ being the Son of ? and the one and only intercessor between man and the Creator (which should only be a RESOUNDING YESSSSS else he is an unbeliever) then it is clear that he is not a true follower of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Arguing with him is a waste of time. It is similar to arguing with a white supremacist about how racism is wrong. They won't hear you; else they wouldn't be a white supremacist

It is written. Allow Scripture to save you from your frustrations (Praise the Lord for giving us this Word!):

Titus 3 (KJV)
    9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the Law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

upon reviewing the ESV translation, it conveys the same message but in modern english
    9 But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.

10 As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him,

11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

Let this thread die, for it is at the warning and request of the Word of ?

Lol.
  • beenwize
    Options

according to orthodox Christianity which I do not follow. Research ancient Christianity and you will find out there existed more than 1 version of Christianity. That's why there were the Crusades, Inquisition etc.

Religion was a side show in the crusades as for there being different version of christianity your so called gnostic christianity is a totally different religion unlike real christanity it's concepts show no continuum with the old testament.

you would have to do research to even understand if what you are saying is true. you already made up your mind that you only subscribe to orthodox christanity so .................................
  • beenwize
    Options
    ? is not a man, that he should lie: neither the son of man,
    that he should repent.
    - Numbers 23:19

And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his
    people.
    - Exodus 32:14
  • beenwize
    Options
    ... for I am merciful, saith the Lord, and I will not keep anger
    forever.
    - Jeremiah 3:12

Ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn forever.
    - Jeremiah 17:4
  • beenwize
    Options
    ? cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man.
    - James 1:13

And it came to pass after these things, that ? did tempt
    Abraham.
    - Genesis 22:1
  • beenwize
    Options
    For now have I chosen and sanctified this house that my name be
    there forever; and mine eyes and my heart shall be there
    perpetually.
    - II Chronicles 7:16

Howbeit the most high dwelleth not in temples made with hands.
    - Acts 7:48
  • beenwize
    Options
    [? dwells] in the light which no man can approach unto.
    - I Timothy 6:16

The Lord said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.

- I Kings 8:12
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options

you would have to do research to even understand if what you are saying is true. you already made up your mind that you only subscribe to orthodox christanity so .................................

i already to you i don't subscribe to orthodox christanity but i am not stupid enough to believe gnosticism as it is a totally different religion. who the ? do you think you are talking to and who the ? do you think you are? you have not dropped any knowledge i've heard every faulty argument you have made already from other people and you are just as wrong as they are
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013
    Options

i already to you i don't subscribe to orthodox christanity but i am not stupid enough to believe gnosticism as it is a totally different religion. who the ? do you think you are talking to and who the ? do you think you are? you have not dropped any knowledge i've heard every faulty argument you have made already from other people and you are just as wrong as they are

? im not here to drop the knowledge for you. if your ? ass want to know then use google. wtf wrong with you?

I did my research. countless hours of it which is why im not caught up in a book compiled by Romans.
  • beenwize
    Options
    ? is not a man, that he should lie
    - Numbers 23:19

And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the
    Lord have deceived that prophet.
    - Ezekiel 24:9
  • beenwize
    Options
    At the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of
    man. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed.
    - Genesis 4:5,6

And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should
    ? him.
    - Genesis 4:15
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    Options

? im not here to drop the knowledge for you. if your ? ass one to know then use google. wtf wrong with you?

? i know you are not dropping any knowledge that's my whole point you act like you know something and those who oppose you don't but the reality is you are only spreading falsehood. a load of ? quoting bible verses out of context and spewing forth misunderstanding that what you are doing

change your name to unwize.
  • beenwize
    Options
    ... for I am merciful, saith the Lord, and I will not keep anger
    forever.
    - Jeremiah 3:12

Ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn forever.
    - Jeremiah 17:4

Both words in Hebrew for forever are the same.

http://biblehub.com/text/jeremiah/17-4.htm

http://biblehub.com/text/jeremiah/3-12.htm
  • beenwize
    Options

? im not here to drop the knowledge for you. if your ? ass one to know then use google. wtf wrong with you?

? i know you are not dropping any knowledge that's my whole point you act like you know something and those who oppose you don't but the reality is you are only spreading falsehood. a load of ? quoting bible verses out of context and spewing forth misunderstanding that what you are doing

? im not here to drop knowledge to you. I could give a ? . you the one been pimped by Romans. I'm way past that bs.

• zombie
    Options

? im not here to drop knowledge to you. I could give a ? . you the one been pimped by Romans. I'm way past that bs.

then shut the ? up no one interested in your lies and twisted agenda and in my personal life i don't even use the kjv or any roman complied version of what we call the bible.
  • beenwize
    Options

then shut the ? up no one interested in your lies and twisted agenda and in my personal life i don't even use the kjv or any roman complied version of what we call the bible.

? did you forget this my ? thread. get your ? thefuck out then. i'm not here to spoon feed you knowledge. some of your leaders know they pimping your ass. your book is published and distributed by the very same ppl that killed Jesus right? the same ppl that your Bible is against right? don't you know JEWISH Illuminati families print and publish that King James (who was a white man) Bible? Christian missionaries all over the world. yeah there is more to it than you think and bigger than what you think, but I'm not here for you. bye ? .
This discussion has been closed.