beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    paul was not a gnostic and the father jesus is referring to is the ? of israel also know as yahweh

according to orthodox Christianity which I do not follow. Research ancient Christianity and you will find out there existed more than 1 version of Christianity. That's why there were the Crusades, Inquisition etc.

Religion was a side show in the crusades as for there being different version of christianity your so called gnostic christianity is a totally different religion unlike real christanity it's concepts show no continuum with the old testament.

you would have to do research to even understand if what you are saying is true. you already made up your mind that you only subscribe to orthodox christanity so .................................

i already to you i don't subscribe to orthodox christanity but i am not stupid enough to believe gnosticism as it is a totally different religion. who the ? do you think you are talking to and who the ? do you think you are? you have not dropped any knowledge i've heard every faulty argument you have made already from other people and you are just as wrong as they are

? im not here to drop the knowledge for you. if your ? ass one to know then use google. wtf wrong with you?

? i know you are not dropping any knowledge that's my whole point you act like you know something and those who oppose you don't but the reality is you are only spreading falsehood. a load of ? quoting bible verses out of context and spewing forth misunderstanding that what you are doing

change your name to unwize.

? im not here to drop knowledge to you. I could give a ? . you the one been pimped by Romans. I'm way past that bs.

then shut the ? up no one interested in your lies and twisted agenda and in my personal life i don't even use the kjv or any roman complied version of what we call the bible.

again ? your KJV is compiled by romans. go buy a 1611 and then get a modern kjv and its not the same because they revise the ? as they go. that's evidence enough right there that it's compiled by them and they had them scriptures thousands of years u ? blind ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    paul was not a gnostic and the father jesus is referring to is the ? of israel also know as yahweh

according to orthodox Christianity which I do not follow. Research ancient Christianity and you will find out there existed more than 1 version of Christianity. That's why there were the Crusades, Inquisition etc.

Religion was a side show in the crusades as for there being different version of christianity your so called gnostic christianity is a totally different religion unlike real christanity it's concepts show no continuum with the old testament.

you would have to do research to even understand if what you are saying is true. you already made up your mind that you only subscribe to orthodox christanity so .................................

i already to you i don't subscribe to orthodox christanity but i am not stupid enough to believe gnosticism as it is a totally different religion. who the ? do you think you are talking to and who the ? do you think you are? you have not dropped any knowledge i've heard every faulty argument you have made already from other people and you are just as wrong as they are

? im not here to drop the knowledge for you. if your ? ass one to know then use google. wtf wrong with you?

? i know you are not dropping any knowledge that's my whole point you act like you know something and those who oppose you don't but the reality is you are only spreading falsehood. a load of ? quoting bible verses out of context and spewing forth misunderstanding that what you are doing

? im not here to drop knowledge to you. I could give a ? . you the one been pimped by Romans. I'm way past that bs.

then shut the ? up no one interested in your lies and twisted agenda and in my personal life i don't even use the kjv or any roman complied version of what we call the bible.

? did you forget this my ? thread. get your ? thefuck out then. i'm not here to spoon feed you knowledge. some of your leaders know they pimping your ass. your book is published and distributed by the very same ppl that killed Jesus right? the same ppl that your Bible is against right? don't you know JEWISH Illuminati families print and publish that King James (who was a white man) Bible? Christian missionaries all over the world. yeah there is more to it than you think and bigger than what you think, but I'm not here for you. bye ? .

lol
    DON'T care if you made this thread or not lies and misinformation is all it is. i don't want any of your lies and i don't have any leaders and i use the ethiopian bible not the kjv.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭

John 8:41-47

King James Version (KJV)

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even ? .

42 Jesus said unto them, If ? were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from ? ; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of ? heareth ? 's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of ? .
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013

? did you forget this my ? thread. get your ? thefuck out then. i'm not here to spoon feed you knowledge. some of your leaders know they pimping your ass. your book is published and distributed by the very same ppl that killed Jesus right? the same ppl that your Bible is against right? don't you know JEWISH Illuminati families print and publish that King James (who was a white man) Bible? Christian missionaries all over the world. yeah there is more to it than you think and bigger than what you think, but I'm not here for you. bye ? .

lol
    DON'T care if you made this thread or not lies and misinformation is all it is. i don't want any of your lies and i don't have any leaders and i use the ethiopian bible not the kjv.

you still here ? ? it don't line up with your Roman scriptures. If the white man added other gospels into that book then and only then will you call it truth. smh

when faced with evidence that your book Is compiled and revised you ignore. brainwashed ass ? .
  • beenwize
    I posted some kjv CONTRADICTIONS so how about refuting all of them if u can if not put on your rose colored glasses and ignore. that's how brainwashed you are.
  • zombie

lol

you still here ? ? it don't line up with your Roman scriptures. If the white man added other gospels into that book then and only then will you call it truth. smh

i make you very angry unwize. you don't know the bible that i use or the religion that i am a part of or the theological viewpoint that i hold you just yap yap yap but you say nothing of substance. i don't have any roman scriptures.
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    again with that wack ass video.
  • beenwize

lol

i make you very angry unwize. you don't know the bible that i use or the religion that i am a part of or the theological viewpoint that i hold you just yap yap yap but you say nothing of substance. i don't have any roman scriptures.

I don't give a ? what you use ? ? . as long as you come at me with your faulty knowledge and ignorance then look forward to this. stay the ? out the thread. I don't subscribe to your ? so do what you do somewhere else.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    You would be the religious nut aka pharisee that was pyschopath in killing Jesus for not being a religious nut. i have no idea how you figure to call me a phrisee

Phar·i·see /ˈfarəsē/

noun a member of an ancient Jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law, and commonly held to have pretensions to superior sanctity.

Look at this fool he claim he reads scripture, if you was learned you would of known that the pharisee wasn't even from the nation of israel, the wasn't Hebrews

Lol

You a damn lie.

1)Paul was a Israelite

2)Paul was a Hebrew

3)Paul was a PHARISEE.

Acts 23:6
    But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

PAUL SPEAKING

Romans 9
    9 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2 that I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4 who are Israelites; to

You is the dumbest unlearned heathen....im taking bout the scribes, the religious leaders, those who sit in Moses seat, those who conspire against the messiah, those pharisees. Beware of those who sit in moses seat, who was put in power of Israel are not hebrews....only levities can sit in Moses seat and half of them was in babylon and others was among judah, Benjamin Those pharisees are not hebrews, chronicles i believe tells you who the pharisees are.

Shaul was a pharisee by name only, in these day he would of been known as a sell out because he was one of the few token ? that sell his people out to move up in the society,

You is stupid.....
  • beenwize
    You would be the religious nut aka pharisee that was pyschopath in killing Jesus for not being a religious nut. i have no idea how you figure to call me a phrisee

Phar·i·see /ˈfarəsē/

noun a member of an ancient Jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law, and commonly held to have pretensions to superior sanctity.

Look at this fool he claim he reads scripture, if you was learned you would of known that the pharisee wasn't even from the nation of israel, the wasn't Hebrews

Lol

You a damn lie.

1)Paul was a Israelite

2)Paul was a Hebrew

3)Paul was a PHARISEE.

But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

PAUL SPEAKING

Romans 9
    9 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 2 that I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4 who are Israelites; to

You is the dumbest unlearned heathen....im taking bout the scribes, the religious leaders, those who sit in Moses seat, those who conspire against the messiah, those pharisees. Beware of those who sit in moses seat, who was put in power of Israel are not hebrews....only levities can sit in Moses seat and half of them was in babylon and others was among judah, Benjamin Those pharisees are not hebrews, chronicles i believe tells you who the pharisees are.

Shaul was a pharisee by name only, in these day he would of been known as a sell out because he was one of the few token ? that sell his people out to move up in the society,

You is stupid.....

go worship your demiurge you demonic fool. you have a wicked spirit within you and if you can't read scripture then I feel sorry for your demonic ass. lol how more clear can it get. Paul says I am a Pharisee. Paul also says he is a Israelite and yet you still deny. Lol I don't know what to do with a ? ? like you. demiurge worshipping ? .
  • beenwize

Phar·i·see /ˈfarəsē/

Lol

You a damn lie.

1)Paul was a Israelite

2)Paul was a Hebrew

3)Paul was a PHARISEE.

PAUL SPEAKING

Romans 9

You is stupid.....

@waterproof you worship the ? of this world aka the demiurge. Them romans got your ? worshipping that which ye know not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMKZm5iMsS8&list=WL88B8C94DC025DBEE
  • zombie

lol

I don't give a ? what you use ? ? . as long as you come at me with your faulty knowledge and ignorance then look forward to this. stay the ? out the thread. I don't subscribe to your ? so do what you do somewhere else.

Sorry unwize but this will be a 100 page thread because i will not be leaving if you were an atheist at some point i would leave you alone but because you continue to be intellectually dishonest i won't do that. i will be addressing all the ? you spew in this thread according to my will.
  • beenwize

lol

Sorry unwize but this will be a 100 page thread because i will not be leaving if you were an atheist at some point i would leave you alone but because you continue to be intellectually dishonest i won't do that. i will be addressing all the ? you spew in this thread according to my will.

intellectually dishonest? prove it ? ? the KJV Bible is not my version of truth. that's your version of intellectually honesty you dumb piece of ? . I'm here to bust that roman ? the ? up. so again go to them contradictions and explain them ? . until then go kick rocks.
  • beenwize

lol

if you was about intellectually dishonesty according to the KJV then you would be correcting ? boy @waterproof about Paul being a Pharisee and a Hebrew. you don't care about your so called gods word then because if you did you would of already corrected that faulty knowledge he posted.
  • zombie

lol

if you was about intellectually dishonesty according to the KJV then you would be correcting ? boy @waterproof about Paul being a Pharisee and a Hebrew. you don't care about your so called gods word then because if you did you would of already corrected that faulty knowledge he posted.

i don't agree with eveything @waterproof says but he's not outright spewing blasphemy against the ? of israel. you are commiting the greater offence and i don't like your attitude.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013

lol

i don't agree with eveything @waterproof says but he's not outright spewing blasphemy against the ? of israel. you are commiting the greater offence and i don't like your attitude.

? everybody don't agree with your ? period. I done my homework. I didn't read 1 book and stop there. you still have yet to address those contradictions. your ? of Israel is not my ? . that's what your ? don't get. your ? is your ? . everybody on this planet won't believe in your ? . in my view you commiting blesphamy against my ? , but you don't see me giving a ? because the true Creator is above all this ? . man gave you religion of a ? that you really don't even research.

“The ? of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”

- Richard Dawkins

• zombie

lol

? everybody don't agree with your ? period. I done my homework. I didn't read 1 book and stop there. you still have yet to address those contradictions. your ? of Israel is not my ? .

“The ? of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”

- Richard Dawkins

i have a small library in my house you don't impress me and i have heard your kind of ? before you keep bashing the kjv because you claim it was written by white men yet you quote richard dawkins what a ? hypocrite you are.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013

lol

? everybody don't agree with your ? period. I done my homework. I didn't read 1 book and stop there. you still have yet to address those contradictions. your ? of Israel is not my ? .

- Richard Dawkins

i have a small library in my house you don't impress me and i have heard your kind of ? before you keep bashing the kjv because you claim it was written by white men yet you quote richard dawkins what a ? hypocrite you are.

compiled and written is two different things. get it right ? and at least that white man told it how it is which is a truth.

• zombie

lol

- Richard Dawkins

compiled and written is two different things. get it right ? and at least that white man told it how it is which is a truth.

what truth that was his opinion. you are a hypocrite as long as a white person says something you agree with you have no problem accepting his words.

• beenwize

lol

- Richard Dawkins

what truth that was his opinion. you are a hypocrite as long as a white person says something you agree with you have no problem accepting his words.

? that waS a truth. your ? ass is just too scared to admit because you are ignorant of the true Creator.
  • zombie

lol

- Richard Dawkins

? that waS a truth. your ? ass is just too scared to admit because you are ignorant of the true Creator.

if something is A persons truth then it's an opinion. the creator is the ? of david.
  • beenwize

lol

- Richard Dawkins

if something is A persons truth then it's an opinion. the creator is the ? of david.

? up out of here. that's your opinion because you can't prove it to be true.
  • beenwize

lol

- Richard Dawkins

she is black and agrees that he is not ? .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vfs2FT8h9E&feature=c4-overview&list=UUrmIE8reUHa19y8_xEdiCZg
This discussion has been closed.