What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ancient Egyptian Moon god

Replies

• waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You heathen your god is sophia tonight I'm going to drop gems on this fool doctrine
    Your best rapper saying 'YES, MASSA', when they beat 'em - HELL RAZAH

tumblr_molvoods6A1qeow5po1_500.jpg
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't we just agree to disagree, because I don't think anyone is gonna move from their position any time soon.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• zombiezombie Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't we just agree to disagree, because I don't think anyone is gonna move from their position any time soon.

we can, but not if you are disrespecting what i believe in and proposing that i am a brainwashed because i believe what i do, especially when what you believe in has no more validity and is really just a heretical form of what i believe that's one of the problem with this unwize nigga he's supporting this gnostic shit.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »

we can, but not if you are disrespecting what i believe in and proposing that i am a brainwashed because i believe what i do, especially when what you believe in has no more validity and is really just a heretical form of what i believe that's one of the problem with this unwize nigga he's supporting this gnostic shit.

Hmm, I don't think the gnostics were all that credible to begin with from what I have researched, some probably and others well, discussing things like 300 years to 3000 years with no research to even state does not seem credible, but I will look more into this.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,024 ✭✭

Whose thread as this? And when you state that what you believe is the sole truth then we have a problem.
    waterproof wrote: »
    You heathen your god is sophia tonight I'm going to drop gems on this fool doctrine

Get your demonic ass out of here. Sophia is not a fucking Creator in gnosticism u fool..
    edited November 2013
    She is only a figure or metaphor compared to the Ancient Egyptian IsIs. 1 of many gods, but she is not the 1 unknowable Creator that Jesus talks about. you unlearned demonic fool @waterproof

Exactly. its funny that they are in my thread as if what they believe is a sole truth. I'm not in there thread saying what they believe is not truth. kjv bible cult members want everyone to believe their version of truth. It won't happen here.
    Ajackson17
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    alright, if it's just going to be two dudes fighting back and forth, prepare to see a thread get locked
    edited November 2013
    what makes no sense is if Jesus was a walking torah then what reason was Paul/Saul killing Christians if Paul was all about following Torah or Mosaic law?
  • alissowackalissowack Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    what makes no sense is if Jesus was a walking torah then what reason was Paul/Saul killing Christians if Paul was all about following Torah or Mosaic law?

You must not be familiar with the story (and the teachings) of Paul. Yes, he was a persecutor of Christians before his conversion on Damascus Road.

al-is-so-wack: Deplorable for hire.
    alissowack wrote: »

You must not be familiar with the story (and the teachings) of Paul. Yes, he was a persecutor of Christians before his conversion on Damascus Road.

ok so are you going to provide a answer?
    she already gave you an answer dumbass.

you must be still holding anger you dumb bitch.

Ofcourse, Paul converted that's already known. The question is before converting he was a follower of the torah so if Jesus was a walking torah then why did Paul persecute Christians before he converted. dumbass!

lol at who tabbed your ass "feelings."

Ofcourse, Paul converted that's already known. The question is before converting he was a follower of the torah so if Jesus was a walking torah then why did Paul persecute Christians before he converted. dumbass!

Jesus was more than just a walking torah dummy. you are asking a stupid fucking question especially since the Pharisees did not agree with Jesus.

Jesus was the embodiment of the spirit of the law.

Jesus was more than just a walking torah dummy. you are asking a stupid fucking question especially since the Pharisees did not agree with Jesus.

you still not answering the question you scorned bitch. he was more than a walking torah, but if he was all for the torah as was Paul then what provoked Paul to kill Christians? that's the question dummbass.

you still not answering the question you scorned bitch. he was more than a walking torah, but if he was all for the torah as was Paul then what provoked Paul to kill Christians? that's the question dummbass.

I answered your question. Paul and his type followed the law by detail . Jesus focused on the spirit of the law . thus there was a conflict. as the Pharisees used the law to control people.

I answered your question. Paul and his type followed the law by detail . Jesus focused on the spirit of the law . thus there was a conflict. as the Pharisees used the law to control people.

So if Jesus was all about Torah and bringing spirit to the law then that provoking Paul to kill Christians still does not make fucking sense you fool. I mean why behead ppl if they are following Torah and showing love? lol

So if Jesus was all about Torah and bringing spirit to the law then that provoking Paul to kill Christians still does not make fucking sense you fool. I mean why behead ppl if they are following Torah and showing love? lol

you cannot be this fucking dense. Paul killed because he thought Christian broke the law.

he placed blind obedience above love and spirit. that is what the people got wrong. and Jesus tried to get them to see that.

you cannot be this fucking dense. Paul killed because he thought Christian broke the law.

he placed blind obedience above love and spirit. that is what the people got wrong. and Jesus tried to get them to see that.

"he thought Christians broke the law" they either did break the law or they did not break the law. if they did not break the law then what provoked him to kill Christians that were following the law still goes unanswered.

Paul didn't kill Christians you fool, he killed hebrews who followed christ..

Those hebrews just like Christ still followed the laws and commandments of Yah

You unlearned fool, Paul didn't persecute hebrews who followed Christ because they broke hebrew laws, u heathen he did the dirty work of those Roman appointed pharisees who was not hebrews who seated in moses seat because Yahushua was a threat to the pharisees and roman authority.

See you fool israel and Jerusalem was a conquered nation and was under Roman control they knew that the Messiah was going to free hebrews and unite the whole tribe of Israel, but they was unlearned like you and forgot that the lamb was coming first before the conquering lion of judah who's coming back with a sword.

edited November 2013
    waterproof wrote: »

You unlearned fool, Paul didn't persecute hebrews who followed Christ because they broke hebrew laws, u heathen he did the dirty work of those Roman appointed pharisees who was not hebrews who seated in moses seat because Yahushua was a threat to the pharisees and roman authority.

See you fool israel and Jerusalem was a conquered nation and was under Roman control they knew that the Messiah was going to free hebrews and unite the whole tribe of Israel, but they was unlearned like you and forgot that the lamb was coming first before the conquering lion of judah who's coming back with a sword.

lol im not here to have your dumb demonic religious ass give any answers. for a bitch to not know shyt I always see your bitch ass flocking to my threads. you just cant stay your bitch ass out my threads you delueded twisted in the head with screws missing fool. go lick your wounds you dumb bitch. fuck you . now what?
    @waterproof you can stay your hyper emotional bitch ass out my threads.
This discussion has been closed.