Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    So Yahweh protects Cain after he murders his brother, but sends serpents to ? the Israelites that want food. And this is who you worship?

cain was punished ? simply did not want others to ? him, and speaking against ? is worse than murder

And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven (Luke 12:10).

another thing to add on is that they would have to know for sure that it was ? . when you read the old testament there was "gods" in Egypt too. And how would they know whether it was ? or not when the Egyptian magicians basically did damn near everything that Moses did with pharaoh. Remember the Egyptians were not at all surprised about these supernatural things that Moses did because they could do them too. So therefore, the Israelites knew that doing these type of supernatural things were able to be done by man.

yeah, they knew it was ? delivering them he just took them from egypt and i have already explained the gods in "egypt" being false gods already.

the egyptians got their ? dropped like flies when ? decided it should be so and no they could not do all the things the lord commanded like send all those plagues. they did the small things which was likely nothing more than trickery. but killing all the first born and sending plagues of flies no they never did that.

this is bs.

Nope believing in defeated gods is ? and how many plagues of frogs did the egyptians command
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    alissowack wrote: »
    The devil says to Jesus worship me and I will give you the kingdoms of the world and etc.

Yahweh says to the Hebrews worship me and I will give you land and etc.

By there fruits you will know them.

Motive is a very important aspect of this. There is this impression that when the devil "gives", it is for the benefit of mankind. The devil doesn't care if giving land is a good deed or bad deed. The devil can (and will) use the things we consider to be good to turn people away from ? just as much as the things we consider bad...if not more.

the problem is do you know who the true Creator is and do you know who the devil is? before you can even make that statement you would have to know for certain who is who or rather someone pretends to be something that they are not.

2 Corinthians 11:14
    And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Oh, but I didn't go into the specifics of who ? is or what is considered good or bad. It's not my place to. I'm saying Satan doesn't care the methods he uses to turn people away from ? . If he needs to disguise himself to be what 2 Corinthians 11:14 says, then he will do it.

In order to say Satan is turning someone away from ? you would have to know absolutely for sure who Satan is and who ? is first. You can't just base it off of blind faith of who you have been told to believe is ? .

The same place in which you are using to make a case against ? or Satan is the same place I make a case for ? or Satan...the Bible. It is my reference point.
  • alissowack
    Yahweh sends serpents to ? Israelites for complaining about being hungry.

Numbers 21:5-6
    5 And the people spake against ? , and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

6 And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

Jesus says it's evil to send serpents if your children are hungry for food.

Matthew 7:9-11
    9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

OK...you are doing the exact same thing the Devil did to Jesus...in the exact same place where you got the "Jesus in the wilderness" reference from. Again, motive is an important aspect.

how am I doing what the devil did when the scriptures speak for themselves? The scriptures are in black and white and need no input. If you can't see then that's on you. You should have the spirit of discernment.

You must not be familiar with the wilderness story. Jesus was being tempted by Satan and Satan decided to use Psalm 91:11,12 to do it. The devil would have been like...that is what the scripture says...it's in black and white...the scriptures speak for themselves.

We do stuff like this with the common laws and rights of the land so it is not some biblical account.

you have no common sense or spirit of discernment. you is as simple as a drone. smh

There is a difference between someone who uses "freedom of speech" to help enrich the freedoms of others and someone who does so to endanger the freedoms of others. You can use your rights for the wrong reason.
  • alissowack
    Lol at this fool unwize there is so much misunderstanding in here that i just don't know where to begin

you are the fool. I dare you to listen to this video in it's entirety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTtqakupqZ4

Maybe I should have looked at more than 10 minutes of this vid but...I find it as much as he is saying that religion is a trap, he is not considering everything else. In the beginning of his vid, he is saying the world is a prison; that even our bodies are prisons...meaning that the issue is really not with religion, but with ourselves.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Lol at this fool unwize there is so much misunderstanding in here that i just don't know where to begin

Maybe I should have looked at more than 10 minutes of this vid but...I find it as much as he is saying that religion is a trap, he is not considering everything else. In the beginning of his vid, he is saying the world is a prison; that even our bodies are prisons...meaning that the issue is really not with religion, but with ourselves.

maybe you should finish the video.
  • beenwize
    So Yahweh protects Cain after he murders his brother, but sends serpents to ? the Israelites that want food. And this is who you worship?

cain was punished ? simply did not want others to ? him, and speaking against ? is worse than murder

And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven (Luke 12:10).

another thing to add on is that they would have to know for sure that it was ? . when you read the old testament there was "gods" in Egypt too. And how would they know whether it was ? or not when the Egyptian magicians basically did damn near everything that Moses did with pharaoh. Remember the Egyptians were not at all surprised about these supernatural things that Moses did because they could do them too. So therefore, the Israelites knew that doing these type of supernatural things were able to be done by man.

yeah, they knew it was ? delivering them he just took them from egypt and i have already explained the gods in "egypt" being false gods already.

the egyptians got their ? dropped like flies when ? decided it should be so and no they could not do all the things the lord commanded like send all those plagues. they did the small things which was likely nothing more than trickery. but killing all the first born and sending plagues of flies no they never did that.

this is bs.

Nope believing in defeated gods is ? and how many plagues of frogs did the egyptians command

defeated gods when the white man is on top and blacks and Africans at the bottom. so the white man gives you a book and you worship who he says is ? . lol
  • zombie
    edited November 2013

this is bs.

defeated gods when the white man is on top and blacks and Africans at the bottom. so the white man gives you a book and you worship who he says is ? . lol

the white man did not give me any ? book and africans are at the bottom not because of any religion. the white man does not even pray to his own ? gods anymore, most white people are not asking thor or odin for mercy and christanity took hold in africa before it did europe.

it's 2013 black people choose to believe in ? because we choose too not because some white man told us too.

i was born in a very african culture i don't need any egyptian Worshiping idiot who has probably never been to africa or even outside of the usa to tell me ? about africa. I know more than you do. i consider myself a pan-africanist so ? off with your ? .
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white man/men transliterated the Rosetta Stone

Jean-François Champollion (23 December 1790 – 4 March 1832) was a French scholar, philologist and orientalist, decipherer of the Egyptian hieroglyphs. Champollion published the first translation of the Rosetta Stone hieroglyphs in 1822
  • alissowack

But, with that point being made, there is no need to go any further. He said he has broken the code of religion but hasn't broken the code of our humanity. He hasn't given me any reason to think that we can escape who we are as human beings from the jump. We are trapped in our own existence. He says we can't trust ourselves...and yet he makes a video saying that we can trust what he has to say. I mean...if someone is living by the motto, "Trust no one", then go and ask you trust him or her...anything he or she has to offer should become suspect by default.
  • beenwize
    edited November 2013

But, with that point being made, there is no need to go any further. He said he has broken the code of religion but hasn't broken the code of our humanity. He hasn't given me any reason to think that we can escape who we are as human beings from the jump. We are trapped in our own existence. He says we can't trust ourselves...and yet he makes a video saying that we can trust what he has to say. I mean...if someone is living by the motto, "Trust no one", then go and ask you trust him or her...anything he or she has to offer should become suspect by default.

lol maybe if you finished the video you would get the message. don't worry finishing it. it's your ignorance.

everything he is speaking in this video is been said thousands of years ago. and a lot of the information comes from the gnostic gospels which is thousands of years ancient.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what the Israelites written and they were never held captive there. There is nor archelogical evidence of the egyptians even holding that many slaves. They were not like the romans who held a ? ton of slaves, there were very few slaves in Egypt and they certainly didn't capture them or even needed them, they had a steady work force they were willing to pay decently for.

Instead we had foreign shepherd kings living there controlling and stealing from the Egyptians.

• Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    The Israelites were enslaved by these Hyksos/Hapiru Amorites after they returned from a province of Egypt where they were given permission to go entomb their progenitor Jacob
  • alissowack

lol maybe if you finished the video you would get the message. don't worry finishing it. it's your ignorance.

Ok bossman...I sat through all of it and I still feel the same way. What reasons would anybody have to trust what anybody has to say if we are corrupt in and of ourselves? This what this sounds like to me. You have this demiurge that is in control of everything and there are some "agents" working for the demiurge to keep mankind at bay through ordinary workings of life. Anything that the demiurge didn't want mankind to know was also guarded my these agents until some brave souls were able slip through the system and find the truth...and in turn are starting a revolution to free people from ? . It sounds so...Matrix-ish. A little known aspect of this movie is that...Agent Smith could control people that could be unplugged from the Matrix so is it really "freedom" for those whose were unplugged (or awake)?

I said something like this in a post...what's the point of gaining all this information if you're going to die eventually? Being smart or dumb is not going to determine how long you live. What would make anyone pursue anything if there is nothing that allows them to value it when their heart finally stops?

• zombie

everything he is speaking in this video is been said thousands of years ago. and a lot of the information comes from the gnostic gospels which is thousands of years ancient.

the gnostic gospels are old so the ? what, it's a different religion that uses the names of people in the bible
  • beenwize

the gnostic gospels are old so the ? what, it's a different religion that uses the names of people in the bible

and don't they teach that your Bible is old as ? ?

Hosea 12:9 And I that am the LORD thy ? FROM the LAND of EGYPT

• zombie
    edited November 2013

fool the point is it's a different religion stop deflecting and stop taking verses out of context you are being intellectually dishonest. every argument you have presented here has been weak

hosea 12 :9 does not mean ? is from egypt
  • beenwize

fool the point is it's a different religion stop deflecting and stop taking verses out of context you are being intellectually dishonest. every argument you have presented here has been weak

the point is I made you look like a fool that suffers from mental illness. I showed the scripture that contrast Christ and Yahweh. Your response was grasping for straws. I showed that the Ancient Egyptians did damn near every plague that Moses did so that means that MAN was capable of doing all that and it amazed not even the Egyptians.

Last, but not least the first printed BIble was produced in the 1500's so before that book was presented hardly anyone had any scripture unless you were a religious leader. They only had scrolls and for someone to get a copy they had to write it themselves. ALso before that time many ppl could hardly read or write. You see the logic in this?

• beenwize

Ok bossman...I sat through all of it and I still feel the same way. What reasons would anybody have to trust what anybody has to say if we are corrupt in and of ourselves? This what this sounds like to me. You have this demiurge that is in control of everything and there are some "agents" working for the demiurge to keep mankind at bay through ordinary workings of life. Anything that the demiurge didn't want mankind to know was also guarded my these agents until some brave souls were able slip through the system and find the truth...and in turn are starting a revolution to free people from ? . It sounds so...Matrix-ish. A little known aspect of this movie is that...Agent Smith could control people that could be unplugged from the Matrix so is it really "freedom" for those whose were unplugged (or awake)?

I said something like this in a post...what's the point of gaining all this information if you're going to die eventually? Being smart or dumb is not going to determine how long you live. What would make anyone pursue anything if there is nothing that allows them to value it when their heart finally stops?

this requires no response. religion produces brain dead people. zombies basically.

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Esau still mad
  • zombie

the point is I made you look like a fool that suffers from mental illness. I showed the scripture that contrast Christ and Yahweh. Your response was grasping for straws. I showed that the Ancient Egyptians did damn near every plague that Moses did so that means that MAN was capable of doing all that and it amazed not even the Egyptians.

Last, but not least the first printed BIble was produced in the 1500's so before that book was presented hardly anyone had any scripture unless you were a religious leader. They only had scrolls and for someone to get a copy they had to write it themselves. ALso before that time many ppl could hardly read or write. You see the logic in this?

WHAT plagues did the egyptians send on anyone. LIAR. you only showed your ignorance of ?

the old testment is the tanakh we just put it together with the writings of the apostles and call it the bible. so the date that the "bible" was produced is meaningless to your argument because without the name the bible the teachings would still be the same. people in the middle east and africa could read even if for a time europeans stopped reading.
  • beenwize

Is religion a "testament" of mental illness?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/test
    test
    1 [test] Show IPA
    noun
    the means by which the presence, quality, or genuineness of anything is determined; a means of trial.
    the trial of the quality of something: to put to the test.
    a particular process or method for trying or assessing.
    a set of questions, problems, or the like, used as a means of evaluating the abilities, aptitudes, skills, or performance of an individual or group; examination.
    Psychology . a set of standardized questions, problems, or tasks designed to elicit responses for use in measuring the traits, capacities, or achievements of an individual.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ament
    a·ment 2 (mnt, mnt)
    n.
    A person with severely deficient intellectual capacity.

ament2
    n
    (Psychiatry) Psychiatry a mentally deficient person

• zombie
    i suffer from a mental illness when you are still praising the gods of a long dead religion.
  • zombie
    edited November 2013
    i find it so sad that black people in america have to try and claim old dead east and north cultures that no longer exist.

especially when we come from west african. You KING-tut ? want something african to idolize try shango or one of the west african religions at least those religions are still alive.
  • zombie

this requires no response. religion produces brain dead people. zombies basically.

it requires no response because you don't have a logical response to it
  • beenwize
    Is religion a "testament" of mental illness?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/test
    test
    1 [test] Show IPA
    noun
    the means by which the presence, quality, or genuineness of anything is determined; a means of trial.
    the trial of the quality of something: to put to the test.
    a particular process or method for trying or assessing.
    a set of questions, problems, or the like, used as a means of evaluating the abilities, aptitudes, skills, or performance of an individual or group; examination.
    Psychology . a set of standardized questions, problems, or tasks designed to elicit responses for use in measuring the traits, capacities, or achievements of an individual.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ament
    a·ment 2 (mnt, mnt)
    n.
    A person with severely deficient intellectual capacity.

ament2
    n
    (Psychiatry) Psychiatry a mentally deficient person

This discussion has been closed.